PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Custom R/T 4sale 18687 miles L@@K

1962savoy
08-21-2009, 09:00 PM
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T Paxton Supercharged MINT NEVER WINTER DRIVEN always stored in garage.29900Kms/18687 miles.I purchased the truck new in Y2K and don’t have the time to drive it so.... If you want to be noticed with a head turner this is the truck for you! FULL BLOWN injection makes it VERY FAST and not for the weak hearted!!!

The truck has all the options on it including am/fm/cd player steering wheel controls, leather wrapped wheel, custom leather interior with embroidered R/T Gauge pod with Boost, Air/fuel, superchargerboost & fuel pressure. Power steering, power brakes, power window and locks cold air conditioning. Original style rims replaced with factory chrome ones and new tires.

The body is black and painted with House of colour custom ghost flames that change colour in different lighting painted by Guilders design then cleared three times to make it flawless and deep. Tonneau cover is flamed as well. Original BEDRUG installed in back, custom rear roll pan with MBRP stainless 204 exhaust pipes and Cuda tips. Spintech muffler for that VERY IMPORTANT Large sound!

Engine is built with a Paxton 2000 polished Supercharger, Mopar R/T heads with 2.02 intake and 1.78 exhaust valves, ported and polished. Comp cam with that has a nice lump to it, Mopar chrome headers, high flow converter, aluminum valve covers, Mopar performance computer, M1 intake and M&B 52 mm throttle body. excel 80,000 volt coil, 180 degree t-stat,Wide Band o2 sensor, MSD ignition,46 lbs back upi injectors,
2800 stall torque converter posi 3.93 gear with overdrive. Truck has been professionally dyno tuned,tested and tweaked in Detroit Michigan by the Mopar boys!

There are just way too many upgrades I have done to list here but you can bet I have looked after my truck from new and now has to have a new home because I don’t have the room or time. I have invested over $50,000.00 in truck and you won’t be disappointed with this little gem! Areal steal at $25,900.00 OBO Canadian
Will trade for same value or partial trade.. Let me know what you have???
P.S. all stock parts that I have will be sold with the truck like bumper,exhaust ,heads, cam,intakes,controler & more!

scatpackdal
08-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Well, I don't want to throw salt in your game but I'm afraid you're going to be sitting on it for a long while asking over $23k US.

1962savoy
08-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Well, I don't want to throw salt in your game but I'm afraid you're going to be sitting on it for a long while asking over $23k US.

yup I hear ya but If some one want's a diamond and not a piece of glass this is the one. I'm in no rush.. I can live with it!:rockwoot:

TurboBlew
08-21-2009, 09:52 PM
diamond is completely subjective...lolzzzzzzz

1962savoy
08-21-2009, 09:57 PM
diamond is completely subjective...lolzzzzzzz

YA HAHAHA BUT NICER THAT CRACK:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

TurboBlew
08-21-2009, 10:05 PM
YA HAHAHA BUT NICER THAT CRACK:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Frankfriendly/Funny/english.gif

bfranzel
08-21-2009, 10:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Frankfriendly/Funny/english.gif

hey turbo!! do you grace every tread with your stupidity? or are you just to ignorant t realize that you dont know shit and that your momma should be beat for shiting a turd like you on this world. i should beat her doctor for not aborting you!!

bfranzel
08-21-2009, 10:47 PM
bad ass truck!!!!!!!:rtfm:

sunike32
08-21-2009, 11:38 PM
You aren't going to get anything but criticism posting the truck at that price on here. Just an FYI -- there are two trucks for sale with a hell of a lot more work done and at less of an asking price (one is actually less than half your asking price). If you want to get rid of it and get any money back, then you're best bet is to part it out.

I also think it's funny when people join the board and post up a truck for sale with some long write up trying to spice it up more like none of us know what it is :jester:

Good luck on the sale :biggthumpup:

Adobedude
08-21-2009, 11:59 PM
High flow converter....Stock parts....

:rockwoot:

tcuillier
08-22-2009, 12:16 AM
High flow converter....Stock parts....

Not to mention - full race, matching color, running boards!

Snicker

Adobedude
08-22-2009, 12:30 AM
We be a tough crowd....

Hope you guys soften up a tad if/when I sell mine.

wyotech_cuda440
08-22-2009, 12:50 AM
We be a tough crowd....

I'll give you 3 Grand for it...:jester:

TurboBlew
08-22-2009, 01:07 AM
im glad the humor hasn't gone out of this board.:biggthumpup:

TurboBlew
08-22-2009, 01:08 AM

Ill give him $3k in ghost painted $100 bills!

Adobedude
08-22-2009, 01:29 AM

That'll buy the CRT 727 tranny & high flow PTC converter.

I might even toss in some SS bolts.

hskr
08-22-2009, 03:15 AM
Now if you only had some GiSM parts on the truck then it may be worth something.

PeteRT
08-22-2009, 03:17 AM
:rofl: i love you guys.

PeteRT
08-22-2009, 03:21 AM
hey turbo!! do you grace every tread with your stupidity? or are you just to ignorant t realize that you dont know shit and that your momma should be beat for shiting a turd like you on this world. i should beat her doctor for not aborting you!!
:hater:

Adobedude
08-22-2009, 03:49 AM
Now if you only had some GiSM parts on the truck then it may be worth something.

I have GiSM parts...

Just don't tell anyone.

sunike32
08-22-2009, 05:07 AM
We be a tough crowd....

I'll soften up IFF you write a page long description of your truck. Be sure to use lots of adjectives and adverbs to jazz it up so it really sounds better. CAPS LOCK here and THERE can really add to the overall "feel" of the ad too :rtfm:

:jester:

1962savoy
08-22-2009, 02:16 PM
QUOTE=bfranzel;68785]hey turbo!! do you grace every tread with your stupidity? or are you just to ignorant t realize that you dont know shit and that your momma should be beat for shiting a turd like you on this world. i should beat her doctor for not aborting you!![/QUOTE]

:troll:

1962savoy
08-22-2009, 02:26 PM
You aren't going to get anything but criticism posting the truck at that price on here. Just an FYI -- there are two trucks for sale with a hell of a lot more work done and at less of an asking price (one is actually less than half your asking price). If you want to get rid of it and get any money back, then you're best bet is to part it out.

I also think it's funny when people join the board and post up a truck for sale with some long write up trying to spice it up more like none of us know what it is :jester:

Good luck on the sale :biggthumpup:

Well I look at it this way... The ones with the a$$h0le comments couldnt afford it anyways so it justifies their opinions. YOur probably right that I wont get that kinda money for it and yes I could part it out but it would be a shame to do that.

I also think it's funny when people join the board and post up a truck for sale with some long write up trying to spice it up more like none of us know what it is .What can I say I like to spice it up for the stupid ones that think they have a clue!:loser:

PeteRT
08-22-2009, 06:37 PM
i just don't see how you expect to sell it for more than it probably stickered for a decade ago.

people don't buy cars/trucks with work done for top dollar unless there's some kinda history about it or something unique. Like, if chip foose built & drove it, your asking price would make more sense... i don't mean to shit in your cheerios but dude.. you've got the same $7-$12,000 truck the rest of us do.
Pete

sunike32
08-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Well I look at it this way... The ones with the a$$h0le comments couldnt afford it anyways so it justifies their opinions. YOur probably right that I wont get that kinda money for it and yes I could part it out but it would be a shame to do that.

I also think it's funny when people join the board and post up a truck for sale with some long write up trying to spice it up more like none of us know what it is .What can I say I like to spice it up for the stupid ones that think they have a clue!:loser:

Yeah, you must be right...none of us here have a clue :rolleyes:

PeteRT
08-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Well I look at it this way... The ones with the a$$h0le comments couldnt afford it anyways so it justifies their opinions.

Couldn't be further from the truth for me. I could hand you cash right now on the spot, but why don't I? Because it's like buying a coke for $200. Sure, if it's the last one on earth it may be worth it, but it isn't & either is that truck.
Pete

TurboBlew
08-23-2009, 12:58 AM
i just don't see how you expect to sell it for more than it probably stickered for a decade ago.

people don't buy cars/trucks with work done for top dollar unless there's some kinda history about it or something unique. Like, if chip foose built & drove it, your asking price would make more sense... i don't mean to shit in your cheerios but dude.. you've got the same $7-$12,000 truck the rest of us do.
Pete

no he doesnt... his truck aint for the weak hearted...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think this dude would shit his pants if he went faster than a 15 in the 1/4

sunike32
08-23-2009, 01:17 AM
no he doesnt... his truck aint for the weak hearted...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think this dude would shit his pants if he went faster than a 15 in the 1/4

I thought that line about not being for the weak hearted was pretty good too :jester:

TurboBlew
08-24-2009, 04:09 AM
still for sale??

ddrango
08-24-2009, 04:57 AM
:confused::umno::gay: WTF are those tires and steps doing on there?

2k1AmberR/T
08-24-2009, 06:03 AM

It comes with the non-weak hearted package.

ddrango
08-24-2009, 06:06 AM
It comes with the non-weak hearted package.

:jester:

5.2dacuda
08-24-2009, 02:01 PM
over priced and trying to sell it to the expert's...who most of us already own one

dakfink
08-24-2009, 04:53 PM

Well let see? I have at least $25K in my drive line, another $20k in the Chassis and only 1/2 way done. Waiting for the chassis shop to finish and I have about double your asking price in savings. NOPE don't think I can afford it today?

By the way we don't keep dumb-asses around long. they usually get teased ans harassed to the point they just leave.

By the way what MOPAR BOYS tuned it for you??? If it was B&G I wouldn't tell anyone, and also your value just went down that much more.

Also the mention of Auxiliary injectors tells me that it's not tuned correctly. With the availability of SCT now anything less is just a hack job.

3.93 gears? Who makes those???? I know Mopar makes 3.92's

and 1.78 exhaust valves in you 2.02 R/T heads?? Who put those in and with what sledge hammer? My W9-RP heads won't even hold an exhaust valve that BIG.

If you spent $50k + in that truck you got jipped. When i was steel streetable I had way more done to mine for way less$$.

Next time you want step in a crowd and start spatting off and promoting/selling your product you better learn your customer first, and appease their wants, needs, and desires and DO NOT talk down to them like they are some idiots. Bet they didn't teach you that one in Marketing class did they.

blackbeauty2001
08-25-2009, 12:01 AM

not cool man, i rock my steps lol :jester:

Five9Dak
08-25-2009, 02:58 AM
not cool man, i rock my steps lol :jester:

Well take them off already. Unless your an amputee and need them to step in.

noodle
08-26-2009, 02:27 PM
excel coil , I didn't know Microsoft is now making car parts !! I bet that works well. :rtfm: Canadian's EH !

2k1AmberR/T
08-26-2009, 07:51 PM
excel coil , I didn't know Microsoft is now making car parts !! I bet that works well. :rtfm: Canadian's EH !

LOL THE NOOB IS EVEN TALKIN SOME SMACK! Hahaha, hell ya. You're right at home already... :hail:

blackbeauty2001
08-27-2009, 01:30 AM
Well take them off already. Unless your an amputee and need them to step in.

hah i was going to and i couldnt get them off, so i just left them .. they look goofy but i got used to the look

I_want_It
08-27-2009, 03:30 PM

WTF? :jerkit: Are you kidding me? Wow, bad sales pitch. You know there are people on here that do not own an R/T YET. Maybe it is because some don't have the money, but for me....it's reading that comment and passing you're ad up. I just read all you'r "add-on's" and...some of those parts just don't seem to add up. 2.93???.:bs:.umm okay. Spice it up for people who think they have a clue? Way to sell that truck! Woo..

PeteRT
08-28-2009, 04:51 AM
buy darren's truck... it's one of the finest r/t's i've ever seen, and he's asking like 10 grand less.. food for thought.
pete

2k1AmberR/T
08-28-2009, 04:55 AM
buy darren's truck... it's one of the finest r/t's i've ever seen, and he's asking like 10 grand less.. food for thought.
pete

That and check out Sean's. Gorgeous truck beautifully done with low miles, and it's got a set of cojones. It's stupid for any of us to sit and watch as that thing is listed for 11k. Hahaha.

mtlcafan79
08-28-2009, 11:31 AM
A guy from NoVA is coming to look at it today. We'll see what happens.

PeteRT
08-28-2009, 12:32 PM
That and check out Sean's. Gorgeous truck beautifully done with low miles, and it's got a set of cojones. It's stupid for any of us to sit and watch as that thing is listed for 11k. Hahaha.

forgot about that one. if i had the space, i'd buy both of them, lol.
pete

1FASTASSR/T
08-28-2009, 01:03 PM
I can't belive what I just read........
I could buy 2 bad ass R/T's and have change left over:drive:

dakotabluert98
08-28-2009, 02:48 PM
not to crap more on this thread but to the original poster this is what you get for 18,500. just something to compare your price to.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Dakota-5-9-R-T-Custom-Show-Truck-Sidewinder-R-T_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhash Zitem2a00ac624cQQitemZ180399923788QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5 fTrucks

SB440R/T
08-28-2009, 03:16 PM
A guy from NoVA is coming to look at it today. We'll see what happens.

Well I hope he buys it without the front wheels, haha.

TurboBlew
08-28-2009, 03:34 PM
not to crap more on this thread but to the original poster this is what you get for 18,500. just something to compare your price to.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Dakota-5-9-R-T-Custom-Show-Truck-Sidewinder-R-T_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhash Zitem2a00ac624cQQitemZ180399923788QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5 fTrucks

comeon man... he's gonna jack his price up now!:D

2k1AmberR/T
08-28-2009, 05:51 PM
comeon man... he's gonna jack his price up now!:D

Sidewinder package can't hang with the non-weak-hearted package.

SB440R/T
08-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Sidewinder package can't hang with the non-weak-hearted package.

HAHAHAHAHAHA:jester: