PDA

View Full Version : Cruise/ meetup

bluebeast
08-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Well i dont talk much but I was thinking of a cruise or meet up someday or this weekend coming up at fuddruckers in schaumburg off of golf road, and then take a cruise to chicago or go up to strats in villa park if anyone wants to go. Make some sugguestion??

Ryacuski
08-18-2009, 01:00 AM
Ever drive into Barrington? I see a blue R/T there sometime.

Nitrohog
08-18-2009, 01:29 AM
I'd consider it if it was a Sunday with good weather. My only concern is idiot drivers and heavy traffic in Chi on a weekend. That and it is almost a 2 hour drive to get there for me :bs:.

bluebeast
08-18-2009, 02:29 AM
Ever drive into Barrington? I see a blue R/T there sometime.

yeah I drive to barrington. I go to the gas station 66 and get 110 for my mopar at home. I mite have seen your truck i mite. Ive seen a red r/t at the jiffy lube on the corner of barrington and 14

Jontoad
08-18-2009, 03:09 AM
Well i dont talk much but I was thinking of a cruise or meet up someday or this weekend coming up at fuddruckers in schaumburg off of golf road, and then take a cruise to chicago or go up to strats in villa park if anyone wants to go. Make some sugguestion??

last time i went to strats on a Saturday night it was dead and we played frisbie in the parking lot. i wouldn't mind going back when its busy. i try to avoid any races and just watch the idiots get pulled over, but i did get in a couple drags on the way home. which was stupid since the cops know that happens around there and wait for it.

danbap
08-18-2009, 03:43 AM
i would go but my truck dosn't run......

Ryacuski
08-18-2009, 07:57 PM
yeah I drive to barrington. I go to the gas station 66 and get 110 for my mopar at home. I mite have seen your truck i mite. Ive seen a red r/t at the jiffy lube on the corner of barrington and 14

I work at that Jiffy Lube. That's my truck. :biggthumpup:

bluebeast
08-19-2009, 01:28 AM
last time i went to strats on a Saturday night it was dead and we played frisbie in the parking lot. i wouldn't mind going back when its busy. i try to avoid any races and just watch the idiots get pulled over, but i did get in a couple drags on the way home. which was stupid since the cops know that happens around there and wait for it.

Well last weekend it was packed but the weekend before was race wars at GLD i know I was there.

bluebeast
08-19-2009, 01:29 AM
I work at that Jiffy Lube. That's my truck. :biggthumpup:

Sweet It looks good!!

Jontoad
08-19-2009, 01:34 AM
Well last weekend it was packed but the weekend before was race wars at GLD i know I was there.

i have saturday off this week for once so im thinking about going there friday night with some guys from work.

bluebeast
08-19-2009, 01:39 AM
Ill probably be up there around 10 like normal

Jontoad
08-19-2009, 02:06 AM
Ill probably be up there around 10 like normal

cool. if i go it will be in the SRT.

bluebeast
08-21-2009, 02:48 AM
Well hope to see you up there, Ill be just look for a blue r/t