PDA

View Full Version : anybody need ink

RT_solar_sleeper
08-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Anybody close to the southeast Houston area? A new tattoo shop has open up. if your looking for a good clean safe environment to have a piercing or tattoo along with a great artist FREEDOM INK has opened up. The owner is a good friend of mine and has agreed to give anybody a discount on any tattoo or piercing if they mention i sent them. He as also agreed that we can have a meet or greet in his parking lot so if you would like a place to hang out pop hood and show your truck off along with others let me know and we can organize a get together there im willing to cook if we have to.
my name is cisco im sorry if i broke any rules and if i did pls pm me but i hope ill be hearing fromm yall soon on a meet and greet.

jbs_005
08-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Whats been up? Can you send me some pics of crosses you have done.

RT_solar_sleeper
09-01-2009, 05:09 AM
yeah i got some of my pics on myspace it cisco clapper you can find me under that name. as of lately im not workin there right now. my friend the owner now and his work and the other artist have fantastic work. i can promise you a clean shop (the cleanest shop ever) along with the best art you would see around houston.soon ill be workin at tattoo houston.