PDA

View Full Version : Load any parts to Carlisle?

Jimbarrt
07-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Any parts I should bring to carlisle?

Set of 4, 17 " factory argent wheels with goodyears, tires have decent tread, IIRC, but too low sidewall. Very minor curb rash on one or two.

1999 kegger manifold.

Two flared exhaust tips.

Black rear bumper. Decent IIRC.

I'm sure theres other stuff in the garage, haven't looked at it in years. Not even sure if the tires and rims will fit under the tonneau...doubtful, since the spares in there already...

stupid site times out before I can post pix....

sunike32
07-07-2009, 06:19 PM
My truck is getting a new Reflexxion cowl hood as we speak. I may be bringing my stock hood to unload to a guy from MD. I'm only bringing it if I know he will take it...don't want to have to worry about keeping an eye on any extra parts. Plus, old parts in the bed doesn't look as well when you're showing the truck! This will be my first time to Carlisle, so I'm not sure what to expect for the whole swap meet part, and how it all works.

Jimbarrt
07-07-2009, 06:26 PM
well, as far as show trucks go, mine ain't much to look at these days anyway.
I'd just pile the stuff on the ground, and see if any interest. I know the rims would go on ebay for a decent price, but I don't wanna deal with shipping, but then again, I don't want to haul em around all weekend.
So, I posted here, to guage interest.

As for the actual showing, not sure if my truck will even be there, but if it is, I won't have much a chance to detail it, so I'll just be hanging out, and enjoying all the vintage mopar muscle. For me, very laid back, casual show.

sunike32
07-07-2009, 06:32 PM
well, as far as show trucks go, mine ain't much to look at these days anyway.
I'd just pile the stuff on the ground, and see if any interest. I know the rims would go on ebay for a decent price, but I don't wanna deal with shipping, but then again, I don't want to haul em around all weekend.
So, I posted here, to guage interest.

As for the actual showing, not sure if my truck will even be there, but if it is, I won't have much a chance to detail it, so I'll just be hanging out, and enjoying all the vintage mopar muscle. For me, very laid back, casual show.

You better be parking with everyone else here, right?? Truck looks real good in the sig picture!

Jimbarrt
07-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Well, it was something in its day. Hasn't even been driven in over a year, I haven't even seen it in two months...the "mechanic" thats working on it said it would be ready...I seriously have my doubts...called him today....hasn't got back to me...not looking good...and I was so sure...I preregistered...but I'm gonna park my ass under the Official Dakota R/T Tent!