PDA

View Full Version : 03 Dodge Durango 5.9 SLT 4x4, Low Miles

b1llyw
07-04-2009, 06:27 PM
2003 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 5.9 Patriot Blue

Family comes first, Durango comes second.

The basics – 57,300 original miles, all power, Factory Leather Interior, Factory CD/Tape Head Unit. Very nice condition, couple of paint chips here and there but MUCH cleaner than your typical New England rig, minimal rust on undercarriage, minimal corrosion under the hood. Tranny fluid and diff fluids changed at 45,000 miles. Oil changed every 3000 with synthetic. Oh yeah, factory 3.55 gears, non- LSD. Tires were new in December, Mastercraft Courser HTR, 265/70-16 (very happy with these tires). K&N 14x2 air intake with open element lid, F&B Billet 50mm Throttle Body, Mopar Performance spark plug wires, Accel ignition coil, cap, & rotor. And since it's a 2003, it has factory 4-wheel disc brakes. My avatar has a chrome grille and bug guard, those are gone. No bug guard now and a factory painted grille. I also got rid of the factory running boards for a cleaner look.

The extras – JUST INSTALLED – SCT Tuned, 1.92 Mopar Performance Magnum R/T Heads, Fel Pro 1008 Head Gaskets, Mopar Performance 062 springs, fresh valve job. KRC RV camshaft, latest grind, Crower 1.6 roller rockers, Factory Kegger intake manifold with Hughes Billet Belly Pan, Mopar Performance lifters, Comp Cams Hi-Tech hardened pushrods, GMB Water Pump (new, not a reman), JP Performance Billet Double Roller Timing chain, Mopar Performance Black Magnum Valve Covers, Edelbock Ceramic Coated Short Headers, Magnaflow 3” Hi-Flow Cat into Dynomax 3” Ultra Flo stainless muffler with 3” mandrel bent tailpipe and chrome tip, March Performance underdrive crank pulley (steel), Professional Products harmonic balancer, Goodyear Gatorback belt, Mopar upper radiator house and bypass hose, Monroe Sensatrac Shocks.

Just had it on the dyno and it made 223 horsepower at 3800 rpm and 350 foot pounds of torque at 2800 rpm at the wheels, I have the dyno sheet. Factory, you'd expect to see maybe 180 hp rear-wheel, 265 tq. Very mild combo – not a crazy cam/big heads/won’t idle kind of deal. The torque makes for a very driveable, fun truck. If you take it easy, you can pull down decent mpg on the highway, I have a lead foot but my best is still 16. It does have the factory 7/70 powertrain warranty until next July or 70K miles.

I have the title to this, there's NO lien. This is probably my last Magnum project so I want it to go to a good home. I consider the Edmunds TMV values to be pretty accurate. Edmunds true market value on a private party sale with no mods is $8600. I’m asking $8000 with all the mods above, worth several thousand dollars, easy. I’ll have some fresh pictures available shortly, need it to stop raining. I hope an enthusiast buys it.

Located in Southeastern CT. 5 minutes off of Interstate 95. 20 minutes from the Long Island ferry in New London, 1 hour from T.F. Green Airport in Providence or Bradley Airport in Hartford. 2 hours from Boston or New York.

b1llyw
07-04-2009, 06:29 PM
More pics.

mtlcafan79
07-05-2009, 03:54 AM
You change cars more than anyone I know. What's the replacement?

b1llyw
07-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Gas mileage car, we'll see.

b1llyw
07-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Brakes are good but I've been sitting on some EBC rotors and other stuff so I'm going to go ahead and install them tomorrow to sweeten the deal. It will have new EBC rotors and Delco Durastop pads in the front, Raybestos rotors and pads in the rear.

b1llyw
07-18-2009, 10:45 PM
$7700.

racebike84
07-19-2009, 12:59 AM
what gas mileage does this model get?

b1llyw
07-24-2009, 12:37 AM
If I keep my foot buried it in it, almost 14. If I take it easy, over 16.

sold sold sold