PDA

View Full Version : Smoother ride

dudeinvta
06-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Looking for a bit smoother ride on the back end of my '00 Dakota R/T...everything original on it...any suggestions? Someone suggested an airbag lift kit, any ideas on which ones are good quality and ideas about installation on those?

Adobedude
06-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Get better shocks, like Billsteins...
The stock shocks REALLY suck.

ODDFIRE V10
07-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Looking for a bit smoother ride on the back end of my '00 Dakota R/T...everything original on it...any suggestions? Someone suggested an airbag lift kit, any ideas on which ones are good quality and ideas about installation on those?

I was in the same boat(way too spring for the ass end)

I removed the lower leafs(the little ones)

Way better and less over-steer!

cliff

SB440R/T
07-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Put weight in the bed. :biggthumpup:

pplhz03rt
07-25-2009, 06:56 AM

X brace can tame the truck down a little. Some people have been installing these recently. Maybe they will chime in.

Sick 660r
07-25-2009, 02:22 PM
dont be a vag... its a truck

TurboBlew
07-25-2009, 10:56 PM

Hotckkis (if you can find it) and some quality shocks! Also dont go lower than a 55 aspect ratio on the tire.

Keep in mind you have leaf springs and thats the best its ever gonna be anyway!