PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1999 DA CC R/T

SinCity R/T
06-02-2009, 02:46 AM
For Sale: 1999 Deep Amethyst Club Cab Dakota R/T
137k miles - Truck is currently located in Las Vegas, NV.

The Good Stuff:
3/5 Suspension Drop
Transmission was rebuilt with 46RE/47RE/48RE components in October 08. Previous owner paid $2545 - receipt included, warranty good at the shop in SoCal until Oct 09 or 144k miles
R/T Wheels painted black (including spare)
Mopar Headers, Single Flowmaster Exhaust, Mopar PCM
Sony Xplod head unit, appears that speakers have been replaced
Over-the-rail spray bed liner - Soft tonneau cover
Sir Michael's roll pan - APC white gauge face
Top of hood & grille shell have been painted black
Truck is wired for a back seat amplifier

The Bad Stuff:
Truck was previously supercharged, head gaskets appear to be blown. Truck runs & drives, but will intermittantly blow white/grey smoke under heavy acceleration.
Paint on roof has typical deep amethyst rot
3 key scratches on driver's side of truck - dunno if buffable
truck's under-seat tool tray & shorter side rear/bottom seat are missing
Rear diff cover is leaking - just needs servicing.
Driver's side tail light is busted

NOTE: Clear Corners & SS mirrors pictured will not be included - truck will have OEM 5x7 mirrors and OEM turn signals. I'm going to try and source a driver's side tail light.

Asking $2900/obo.

Here's a couple of vids of the truck running - pardon the audio, I had the windows down while driving. Please right-click and save then play on your own computer to make it go faster, they are 22MB/12MB in size.

http://www.sincityrt.com/videos/MOV07401.MPG
http://www.sincityrt.com/videos/MOV07402.MPG

Misc Notes: I was able to drive this truck to/from the car wash & gas station, but I wouldn't trust driving it out of state as-is. I will not ship this vehicle outside of the US unless you're a long-term user of the website. If you want this truck transported somewhere else, you are responsible for all logistics & costs. If you live someplace nearby (eg: AZ or CA) I will be willing to help trailer the truck part of the distance with my Ram if you pay for my gas & trailer rental (subject to my availability).

'99BlackCC
06-02-2009, 04:35 PM
How soon do you need to do this? I'm looking at trucking it to Sacramento.

SinCity R/T
06-02-2009, 08:43 PM
How soon do you need to do this? I'm looking at trucking it to Sacramento.

As far as having cash in hand - the sooner the better...

As far as delivery goes - as long as someone paid up front or left a significant non-refundable deposit, the truck could stay parked in front of my house indefinitely until they were ready to come pick it up.