PDA

View Full Version : July 11th Automobilia Car in Wichita, KS

NightmareR/T
05-27-2009, 04:01 PM
I posted this event in the Event section with all the information there as well. Hope to see you all there. If you have any questions, please ask and I will answer as soon as I can.

thanks,
Matt

Aves
06-03-2009, 06:58 PM
I posted this event in the Event section with all the information there as well. Hope to see you all there. If you have any questions, please ask and I will answer as soon as I can.

thanks,
Matt

I should be there. Hopefully in next week can figure out where and when to get everyone to meet up at before hand. Might get lucky and all arrive same time and get our own little corner.

Troy

Magnum
06-05-2009, 02:03 AM
Ill be there...you can get to check out the floor shifter and cool console :nana:

Not sure about Matt Chaney......he said as long as he is off work he will be there...still trying to get a response from Bob K. and well the rest of the e mail list gave me no response and never does.

Ill put it on myspace and facebook again

NightmareR/T
06-05-2009, 03:19 PM
I should be there. Hopefully in next week can figure out where and when to get everyone to meet up at before hand. Might get lucky and all arrive same time and get our own little corner.

Troy

I will call Automobilia and see if there is a way that I can reserve a spot for 8 trucks. I contacted a guy in the Hutch area (white RC) and he will plans on being there and he will also contact another guy (white CC) as well and try to convince to come.

Whats is good a place to meet and then we all do the cruise up there together? Any suggestions would be great. I could meet up with Aves and the 2 Hutch guys, then head out east and meet everyone else, take pics of us and all of us driving there.

Matt

NightmareR/T
06-09-2009, 08:21 PM
I posted the final information and update of this R/T get-together at the Automobilia Car Show in the Event Section.

Matt

Magnum
06-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Bob said that he wont be bringing his down, but will see us there