PDA

View Full Version : back from the dead?

01_dakota_r/t
02-24-2008, 05:11 PM
i found this place shortly after i got my truck back in Sept and thought it was dead. nobody was talking or anything so i gave up and moved on. glad to see it has a pulse again. i just might have to start checking in once in awhile.

MY BABY. :rockwoot:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/outlaw_fan_7_8/JAMIE1.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/outlaw_fan_7_8/jamiesideandback.jpg

01_dakota_r/t
02-24-2008, 05:33 PM
alittle about me (i'm bored)
i have loved dodge since the first time i saw the General Lee jump on tv. i was hooked on mopars after that. i have owned almost all dodges since i started buying cars. tried mustang :jerkit:, tried camero :jerkit: and then i went back to just plain ol dodge vehicles like intrepid and pretty stock 88? dakota. then back in august (a few months after my dad sold his R/T) i decided it was time to get my first NICE truck. and i found "Jamie". i couldn't be any happier with this truck. i just love it. at the moment i currently own "Jamie" the R/T, a 98 Durango (family truck) and a 97 Intrepid (work car).
we are HUGE sprint car racing nuts. from April until sometimes Sept ALL of our money goes to hitting races. and no we don't own a car (to poor for that) we just love to go watch. so when i mention "racing season" that's what i'm talking about. not drag racing my truck.
i only listen to rock like AC/DC, Hendrix, Black Sabbath, to Fear Factory, Pantera, and now As I Lay Dying.
well that's just alittle about me. :D

BK01RT
02-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Welcome ! This site was pretty much dead untill about the first of the year.Some of the guys on here put alot of work into it and overhauled it.This is a good place to hang out now.Good looking truck.

bad360rt
02-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Glad you came back! Yeah, the old phbb board didn't work out so well, this one is doing much better tho. Check out the website too, it's been overhauled along with the forum. :biggthumpup:

DakotaLivLrg
02-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the site :woot: