PDA

View Full Version : Awesome site!

Vaquero45
02-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Kudos to the creators and maintaners of the site. In the two weeks I've been here I have had several questions answered and when I posted in the "wanted" section I had three replies in about 24 hours. Everyone has been friendly, helpful and good natured. 'Reckon I'm gonna stick around a while!:rockwoot: THANKS
Rusty

BTLFED R/T
02-20-2008, 03:53 AM
That's why we're all here bro! And just think, we aren't done. Things are only going to get better from here on out, with the support of DRTC members of course! :D

Typer00_0371
02-20-2008, 03:58 AM
Kudos to the creators and maintaners of the site. In the two weeks I've been here I have had several questions answered and when I posted in the "wanted" section I had three replies in about 24 hours. Everyone has been friendly, helpful and good natured. 'Reckon I'm gonna stick around a while!:rockwoot: THANKS
Rusty

you in springfield?

chiller2484
02-20-2008, 04:32 PM
welcome aboard rusty!

Vaquero45
02-20-2008, 04:55 PM
you in springfield?

Some of the time. I'm a reservist temporarily on active duty for training. I'm stationed at Scott, AFB for a few more months. Usually I get to Springfield on the weekends. I have family in Holt also, if you know where that is.

BTLFED R/T
02-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Some of the time. I'm a reservist temporarily on active duty for training. I'm stationed at Scott, AFB for a few more months. Usually I get to Springfield on the weekends. I have family in Holt also, if you know where that is.

Hey, I'm like 30-40 minutes from SAFB. Cool! We all need to hook up and do some car shows and such this spring/summer.

Typer00_0371
02-21-2008, 02:42 AM

were you at Mopars Invade Mokan last year?

I've just seen a guy w/ an AB CC and stripes (don't remember the shaker hood) running around down there (spfld) last spring/summer..

Vaquero45
02-21-2008, 03:17 AM
Hey, I'm like 30-40 minutes from SAFB. Cool! We all need to hook up and do some car shows and such this spring/summer.

Sounds good to me. I'll send you a pm with info :biggthumpup:

Vaquero45
02-21-2008, 03:27 AM
were you at Mopars Invade Mokan last year?

I've just seen a guy w/ an AB CC and stripes (don't remember the shaker hood) running around down there (spfld) last spring/summer..

That was the previous owner, I go to church with him and his family. The shaker hasn't been on it very long. The give away on my truck is the side decals are 'Kota R/T with 'Kota 360 on the shaker. I wasn't sure he was there until I remembered him telling me about the sleeper Durango that was scary fast.

I'm looking forward to going to some events to get some ideas. My truck looks like it should be fast, it sounds like it should be fast but......honestly it's a bit of a turd. My wife's F350 crew cab diesel beat me to 60. Another reason I'm glad for this site! :burnout:

Typer00_0371
02-21-2008, 03:52 AM
That was the previous owner, I go to church with him and his family. The shaker hasn't been on it very long. The give away on my truck is the side decals are 'Kota R/T with 'Kota 360 on the shaker. I wasn't sure he was there until I remembered him telling me about the sleeper Durango that was scary fast.

I'm looking forward to going to some events to get some ideas. My truck looks like it should be fast, it sounds like it should be fast but......honestly it's a bit of a turd. My wife's F350 crew cab diesel beat me to 60. Another reason I'm glad for this site! :burnout:

haha, alright... ya i remember the truck.. i lined up against him a few times out there and walked all over him.. lol I talked to his dad brieflyout there.. Him and some stock IB RC would always run around Springfield together..

ya, the Mopar Points series is a really cool deal and Had I not gotten rid of the R/T I woulda tried to attend all of them last year. I'll try and dig up some information and post it in the meets/ region 5 section.

that Durango's a pos..:jerkit: