PDA

View Full Version : Hello from ATL

RTZoD
02-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Hello guys and gals Im a long time mopar fan but have never owned one until now. Growing up I watched my brother buy a few Mopars and work on them.
I always wanted a classic mopar but now they are almost untouchable for the average man. My brother had a 1969 Charger bondo buggy,A 1968 Satellite and a 1970 Superbee 383 car. All three were factory Orange. I watched him bring the Super bee from a rotting corpse to a fully functional hotrod. Anyhow that was were my Mopar dream started.

My truck is a 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T factory deep amithist purple. I hope to restore it back to what it was. Its not bad now but could use some work. Projects are to rebuild the front suspension. Redo the interior due to ciggy burns everywhere. Drilled and Slotted rotors and a few other easy to do items. I have knowledge of some stuff but hope to gain alot more here on you're site. Thanks for having a place for mopar fans to come and chat.

slvr03dakrt
02-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Hello guys and gals Im a long time mopar fan but have never owned one until now. Growing up I watched my brother buy a few Mopars and work on them.
I always wanted a classic mopar but now they are almost untouchable for the average man. My brother had a 1969 Charger bondo buggy,A 1968 Satellite and a 1970 Superbee 383 car. All three were factory Orange. I watched him bring the Super bee from a rotting corpse to a fully functional hotrod. Anyhow that was were my Mopar dream started.

My truck is a 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T factory deep amithist purple. I hope to restore it back to what it was. Its not bad now but could use some work. Projects are to rebuild the front suspension. Redo the interior due to ciggy burns everywhere. Drilled and Slotted rotors and a few other easy to do items. I have knowledge of some stuff but hope to gain alot more here on you're site. Thanks for having a place for mopar fans to come and chat.

Sounds like you got a few nice projects with your truck. There are a few guys in atl that really know their stuff about the r/t. Darren also do interior work for them and he's in atl so you may contact him for a few suggestions and help.

548ciDakota
02-22-2009, 05:38 PM
You can find Darren at www.madrt.com or at www.sidewindercustoms.com

Welcome.

RTZoD
02-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Birthday coming soon my wifey is supposed to be ordering from my summit wish list. :)

RTZoD
02-26-2009, 11:43 PM
I bought this truck used and abused. In the glove compartment was a printed piece of paper with dakotart.com on it. Thats what brought me here.So here is the truck with Durango R/T 17's. I traded the 20 inch torqthrusts for these.

http://www.ballisticpc.com/rt/dakrt3.jpg