PDA

View Full Version : Old newbie

icyrt
02-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Its been a while since I last posted to a DRTC chat group, but I am very happy to see the national meet coming back home to the big D! Since I was one of the original 16 members of the club, I have a lot of fond memories because of this gang. Hopefully I will run into a few of the old guard aroudn here again. I may not post often but I am out here keeping track of it all...and hope to see many of you at the meet in August!

Jim Bur
IcyRT

grapejuice1998
02-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Its been a while since I last posted to a DRTC chat group, but I am very happy to see the national meet coming back home to the big D! Since I was one of the original 16 members of the club, I have a lot of fond memories because of this gang. Hopefully I will run into a few of the old guard aroudn here again. I may not post often but I am out here keeping track of it all...and hope to see many of you at the meet in August!

Jim Bur
IcyRT

Hiya Jim, good to see you post again!!

Now all we need is Mike W. to post and I'll have to check and see if I'm dreaming!!

Lederip
02-14-2008, 12:09 AM

Jim Bur
IcyRT

Hi Jim, Good to see ya posting here.

Ken

uwntsumrtII
02-14-2008, 04:09 AM
Hey buddy, glad ya made it over!!! :hail:

uwntsumrtII
02-14-2008, 04:12 AM
to those that don't know (a LOT of you) this is one of the DRTC's founding fathers!!

ALL HAIL JIM!!! :notworthy:

Rick Adams
02-14-2008, 11:30 AM
to those that don't know (a LOT of you) this is one of the DRTC's founding fathers!!

ALL HAIL JIM!!! :notworthy:

I'll second that! Glad you found your way in Jim!

chiller2484
02-14-2008, 02:32 PM

Jim Bur
IcyRT

welcome to the chaos! you know, this is all your fault :nana::hail:

icyrt
02-14-2008, 09:13 PM
I knew I would see a few familiar faces or names. I look forward to seeing everyone this summer!

Jim Bur:drive:
IcyRT
2007 Dodge Charger R/T with Road & Track
2003 Dodge Neon R/T
1959 English Ford Anglia

bad360rt
02-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey Jim, great to see you over here! See ya in August :rockwoot:

Supercharged408
02-22-2008, 12:03 AM
YAY Jim!!!

Gonna get us some (V) Toys for the give away? :biggthumpup:

OO R/T
03-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Hey were almost all back here again good to se yah.

Paul Langlois
DRTC # 011