PDA

View Full Version : Newly logged in, again

Dawson
01-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Hey all.. I'm Ben.. I registered on the site back in March08 but haven't been around for a while... I've just recently started working on my truck.. Not going to go crazy, just keep it running good.. I've got an auto 98 R/T CC.. Red with a fiberglass bed cover and fiberglass ram air hood and ram air intake... I've got an Aluminum Driveshaft that I didn't even know was aftermarket when I bought the truck but after talking with a few people, I see it's pretty common... I'm really into car audio and that's majorly my forte'.... I've got an older Clarion Pro Audio head unit, Elemental Designs 3.65i components, Elemental Designs 13Ov.2 in a 1.8cuft ported box tuned to 35Hz, and an Elemental Designs Nine.2x amp running the sub... I'd like to get an Elemental Designs Nine.2 for the components sometime....

I work at BRP US Inc in Southern Illinois... I'm a Certified Production Mechanic for Sea-Doo Sport Boats....

bad360rt
01-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Hey Ben, good to have ya! Got any pics of the truck?

Dawson
01-08-2009, 02:50 AM
Only have a couple snaps of my speakers in the doors... I'll pobably try to get some of the truck before too long... Here's the speakers....

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4480