PDA

View Full Version : now there is none

blk00rt
12-14-2008, 12:25 AM
some of you know I have been thinking of putting down my dog for the past couple of months. While today I did it. My buddy of 12 years was put down today. I know I will miss him and while when my son gets older we will get another dog but not for a little while.

RIP Juneau

Im off to get drunk in his memory...

mabrt03
12-14-2008, 03:01 AM
Rob ; Tough job, and a sad one also !! . . . I`ve done it 3 times so far, so now I`ve got 2 dogs ? 1 to get me through when I have to do it again ( hope not both at the same time ). . . .Take care bro.

Barretta !

GoFastGray
12-14-2008, 05:13 AM
Sorry to hear. One of ours past away a couple months ago at 10 years old. The other just turned 12 and is still very active. Getting lazy wanting to stay inside all day, but still chases his tail :jester:

Rick Adams
12-15-2008, 09:55 AM
some of you know I have been thinking of putting down my dog for the past couple of months. While today I did it. My buddy of 12 years was put down today. I know I will miss him and while when my son gets older we will get another dog but not for a little while.

RIP Juneau

Im off to get drunk in his memory...

Sorry to hear Rob, one of the hardest things to do......

03dakrt
12-16-2008, 04:18 AM
I am sorry to hear that Rob. Had to do it a year ago.

R/T Kota
12-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Sorry to hear that Rob. I know we get real attached to our pets. Sounds like he lived a long life.