06-23-2016, 04:34 AM
Test

99dart
06-23-2016, 04:43 AM
It's working... :jester:

Saineperf
06-23-2016, 05:22 AM
Thanks!
I typed a long post 4 times and every time I submitted new thread it vanished. Got tired of typing and tried a test. It worked!

Thanks again,

Filthy Filbert
06-23-2016, 01:34 PM
Hi Martin! I tried to email you a few weeks ago, seeking donations for this year's giveaway raffle. Are you interested in donating again?

Saineperf
06-23-2016, 01:44 PM
Sure.
When is the meet?

Filthy Filbert
06-23-2016, 02:25 PM
We're doing things a little different this year. Each division is responsible for their own mini meet so that guys have more options on dates by possibly going to neighboring divisions meets, and so guys don't have to drive 3k miles to attend a meet.

We're going to hold an online raffle instead and Mail prizes to the winners

Saineperf
06-23-2016, 05:48 PM
When will that happen?

Filthy Filbert
06-23-2016, 10:22 PM
End of the summer. I've been contacting vendors to secure prizes/donations. I am also going to only offer prizes that I have in hand. Too many issues with guys not getting prizes last year because a vendor said they would provide something, we included it in the list, but then never received the prize. Or the vendor offered a gift card but never put one together for us to give to the winner, leaving the winner confused as to whether or not they received a prize.

I'm OK with coupons and certificates to save from shipping heavy prizes around multiple times, but I will need a hard copy of said certificate/coupon to mail to the winner

Do you have any particular gift in mind that you would like to donate in mind?

chase1500
06-24-2016, 02:09 AM
Donate me a valve body.

Saineperf
06-25-2016, 07:48 PM
End of the summer. I've been contacting vendors to secure prizes/donations. I am also going to only offer prizes that I have in hand. Too many issues with guys not getting prizes last year because a vendor said they would provide something, we included it in the list, but then never received the prize. Or the vendor offered a gift card but never put one together for us to give to the winner, leaving the winner confused as to whether or not they received a prize.

I'm OK with coupons and certificates to save from shipping heavy prizes around multiple times, but I will need a hard copy of said certificate/coupon to mail to the winner

Do you have any particular gift in mind that you would like to donate in mind?

I'll donate a valvebody.

Adobedude
06-25-2016, 09:49 PM
I'll donate a valvebody.

:rockwoot:

madboy
06-26-2016, 07:04 PM
Donate me a valve body.

What's up with your VB?

Saineperf
06-26-2016, 08:58 PM
What's up with your VB?

I assume you're asking build details?

Proprietary MSP vbs are built in house with no packaged kits. I do the machining and programming to provide lightning quick and firm shifts in all gears while increasing flow of both apply and lube circuits. I also correct shift timing so that things play nice in the Trans, helping the Trans live a long happy life!

madboy
06-26-2016, 09:13 PM
I assume you're asking build details?

Proprietary MSP vbs are built in house with no packaged kits. I do the machining and programming to provide lightning quick and firm shifts in all gears while increasing flow of both apply and lube circuits. I also correct shift timing so that things play nice in the Trans, helping the Trans live a long happy life!

I know you do top notch work :biggthumpup: I was wondering what kind of problems Chase is having :idunno:

BIGROB
06-27-2016, 01:15 AM
Be careful with Martin's valve bodies. They are dangerous.
You'll injure your cheeks and jaw from grinning like a fool every time you chirp into second gear and feel those lightening quick shifts.

I'm really digging mine Martin. Thanks for an awesome product and support of this club.

Saineperf
06-27-2016, 01:21 AM
I know you do top notch work :biggthumpup: I was wondering what kind of problems Chase is having :idunno:

Don't know what problems Chase is having.

Chase, drop me a line.

ScojoDak
06-27-2016, 02:06 AM
I'll donate a valvebody.

:rockwoot: X2

Jakl
07-15-2016, 04:01 AM
I know my MS Pro2 46RE shifts Harder, and Faster, than any other automatic I've ever run before!

I love it!

Keep it up Martin! Awesome Product!

Lonesoldier79
07-15-2016, 04:26 AM
Martin thank you! You're the only person I've dealt with to donate. Thank you for all that you do brother!