PDA

View Full Version : how's it going?

USAF_RT
10-24-2008, 09:14 PM
hey guys,

i just got my truck a few weeks ago, i was looking at your forum for awhile before that to see what i wanted to do to my truck and what you guys thought of different products. i have had an '01 dakota 4x4 for 6 years now and loved it so much that i decided to get another one. by the way i'm in tucson AZ, so if anyone is here also it'd be cool to get some first hand opinions on what to start out doing.

thanks everybody.

bad360rt
10-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the forum!

There's a few guys out your way that you should be able to meet up with. And definitely tons of ideas on here for ways to spend money on your truck, careful tho, it can be very addictive.

dakotabluert98
10-24-2008, 10:15 PM
welcome. :rockwoot:

Adobedude
10-24-2008, 10:59 PM
"...it can be very addictive.

Hello, My name is David, and I'm an addict.

"Loud applause errupts from the Dakota R/T forum"

slvr03dakrt
10-25-2008, 02:36 AM
"...it can be very addictive.

Hello, My name is David, and I'm an addict.

"Loud applause errupts from the Dakota R/T forum"

Haha are we going to have a section for rehab and addicts on this forum? Hell i'd be in there with ya though.:biggthumpup:

BluRT00
10-25-2008, 01:55 PM
hey guys,

i just got my truck a few weeks ago, i was looking at your forum for awhile before that to see what i wanted to do to my truck and what you guys thought of different products. i have had an '01 dakota 4x4 for 6 years now and loved it so much that i decided to get another one. by the way i'm in tucson AZ, so if anyone is here also it'd be cool to get some first hand opinions on what to start out doing.

thanks everybody.

Welcome to the site!
My name is Dan, and my R/T whores me out for money for speed parts. :rockwoot:

truckracenut
10-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Welcome to the site. Be careful, once you start spending it's hard to stop.
My name is Robert & I too am addicted to my Dakota

GoFastGray
10-26-2008, 03:58 AM
Welcome :rockwoot: Don't be afraid to ask question :biggthumpup:

To continue from what everyone else was saying...
My Name's Kevin, and I'm also an addict. Working on getting a second job to fund my disease. So far i've spent more money on aftermarket parts than the $13,700 for the truck.
And to think...If i would have saved that money and been driving a honda , I could have been buying a new home out in AZ with a 3 car garage :boohoo:

dak0ta_g33k
10-27-2008, 03:11 PM
welcome, i don't drive an R/T and there only like 3 of them i see around Sierra Vista, mostly in the form of work trucks

BluRT00
10-27-2008, 04:17 PM
welcome, i don't drive an R/T and there only like 3 of them i see around Sierra Vista, mostly in the form of work trucks

Seeing R/T's as work trucks makes me sad. Should be abuse laws against it.

Trueblue R/T
10-27-2008, 09:53 PM
I ain't addicted I'm married to the bitch!!!lol:jester:

oh yea welcome

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/Truebluert/motorgone3.jpg

slvr03dakrt
10-28-2008, 12:06 AM
I ain't addicted I'm married to the bitch!!!lol:jester:

oh yea welcome

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/Truebluert/motorgone3.jpg

I think you may be missing a few pieces.