PDA

View Full Version : Mr. VP. The club needs your decision

Filthy Filbert
01-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Todd, nothing personal, but the club has been in limbo for a few months now as you've announced that you're quitting, then stayed, then Josh said all 3 of you guys were stepping down for you, and you never corrected him. The membership is looking for a VP nomination/poll like we just had for president and secretary. You also told me last week that you were going to stay on board for now.

Are you our VP for now, or do we need to do the nomination/poll and let you relax to handle the IT support stuff solely?

WhiteRT
01-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Limbo would mean I vanished with no word. I have been here the whole time doing things like getting Shawn's position filled by you and Josh's position filled as he needed to get out for career opportunities. I dont know how much clearer "I will stay on for now" has to be???

I had washed my hands of drtc back in september as I was sick of the lack of participation and the fact if one of a few people didnt do everything nothing gets done. Still seems to be the case but we will see. At that time Shawn and I had a long phone conversation he convinced me to stay to help him out and he said the club was "screwed" if I just left, I consider him a friend, so I agreed to stay and help. I had no idea he would be out in December but I understand his life is busy and he was doing the right thing. I also received a plethora of PMs asking me to stick around as the new execs were the only reason they came back to the club. I also have stated NUMEROUS times that I would stay so the club wasnt bombarded with all new execs all at the same time, which can get hectic, as Shawn, Josh and I found out.

If the pattern of some do all or all does none continues I will revisit my exit plan at that time. OR, you have brought this up to me on numerous occassions - if you would like me to step down and a new VP in office, speak up, cause thats what it seems just from the sheer amount of times I said I agreed to Shawn to stay and I will for now to all of your inquiries. Since it was a public post at least we arent hiding anything :jester::roflmao:

y2krtaf
01-11-2016, 11:16 PM
It should still go up for noms and a vote.

WhiteRT
01-11-2016, 11:18 PM
It should still go up for noms and a vote.

No thanks - I will finish out my term as I agreed to Shawn I would do. If thats a problem you have my number, I would be happy to discuss what transpired. :biggthumpup:

Filthy Filbert
01-12-2016, 12:08 AM
I don't have a problem with you staying to finish your term. Nor was I aware of your phone call with Shawn. I don't think Josh was either when he posted in early December that all 3 of you were stepping down.

I do know that the rest of the club was also under the impression that you were leaving with Josh and Shawn.

Thanks for the clarification.

y2krtaf
01-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Just didn't want it to look like the last pres,vise pres swap that went down.....