PDA

View Full Version : 2001 silver rc r/t 5400

joesdodgert
10-19-2008, 09:33 PM
the reason im selling my r/t is because i have to drive to chicago and the truck just isnt the best vehicle for it so i need a new one. The truck has 101*** miles on it and this its first winter ever being out. Its in mint conditon with slight mods like cai exhaust programmer and throttle body. I just bought new tires for it so they only ahve about 500 miles on them. As far as stock parts a mechanical things i just had all which are pro done i had a new radiator ball joints bearings a/c and master brake cylinder and even more all costing me about 4000 grand and all new put in. i was asking for $7000 for it but price is negotiable but now reduced to 5400. the truck is spotless due to my one a week cleaning of everything. This car has been my baby but i just need a change and will miss it.
if you like what you see feel free to call me at 630-281-0886 thanks joe

slvr03dakrt
10-19-2008, 10:03 PM
the reason im selling my r/t is because i have to drive to chicago and the truck just isnt the best vehicle for it so i need a new one. The truck has 101*** miles on it and this its first winter ever being out. Its in mint conditon with slight mods like cai exhaust programmer and throttle body. I just bought new tires for it so they only ahve about 500 miles on them. As far as stock parts a mechanical things i just had all which are pro done i had a new radiator ball joints bearings a/c and master brake cylinder and even more all costing me about 4000 grand and all new put in. i was asking for $7000 for it but price is negotiable but now reduced to 5400. the truck is spotless due to my one a week cleaning of everything. This car has been my baby but i just need a change and will miss it.
if you like what you see feel free to call me at 630-281-0886 thanks joe
Do you have any pics of the truck?

joesdodgert
10-19-2008, 10:25 PM
yes sir ill send them to neone that wants them jus need a email address

joesdodgert
10-28-2008, 11:03 PM
5300 anyone anyone??????