PDA

View Full Version : Wtfu

dakfink
07-29-2015, 05:06 AM
Wake The Fuck Up!

It's too damn quiet these days. HOW the hell has everyone been.

FWIW: Looks like I'll be going back overseas soon. Boeing ain't all it' cracked up to be after the Union let them pass away the benefits.

On a better note it has been some good bike riding weather. Wish I had more free time off to explore and enjoy the area.

ScojoDak
07-30-2015, 12:26 AM

Filthy Filbert
07-30-2015, 01:57 AM
Whu'dup!

What you working on for Boeing? I think we've chatted before...I just left Honeywell Aerospace, aircraft lighting division. You guys were our #1 customer. I was on new product development for them, working 7 days a week to perfect the entire exterior lighting system for the KC-46 aka 767 with a boom on the ass to deliver gas

dakfink
07-30-2015, 02:22 AM

LOL Gobble Gobble! I DO FEEL Like a TURKEY SOME SAYS.

dakfink
07-30-2015, 02:28 AM
Whu'dup!

What you working on for Boeing? I think we've chatted before...I just left Honeywell Aerospace, aircraft lighting division. You guys were our #1 customer. I was on new product development for them, working 7 days a week to perfect the entire exterior lighting system for the KC-46 aka 767 with a boom on the ass to deliver gas

I think we have talked a few times a whole back.

I work on the 737-Max Functional Test crew. STARTED last Sept on the 737 NG line as a Functional Test tech.

Yeah apparently Boeing just took it in the shorts with $320+Million in rework on the KC46 because the boom didn't work out as planned

Where are you headed now for work? I'm going back overseas. BUT to Africa this time.