PDA

View Full Version : Transparency and representation!

Filthy Filbert
05-24-2015, 03:21 PM
Thank you to all current execs and reps for pre-announcing the upcoming president election and seeking feedback and input from the general members in advance of the election and for actually telling the club who the nominees are. This is a huge step in the direction the club needs to go, and will go a long ways to giving control of the club back to the members!

Keep it up!

Cheezie
05-24-2015, 04:10 PM
I support this ^^douche bags statement!

Hugh Jassole
05-25-2015, 09:45 PM
Horseshit ! How can a president be elected without proper representation from all divisions ?

krs1r/t
05-25-2015, 09:49 PM
Horseshit ! How can a president be elected without proper representation from all divisions ?

That is the point I was trying to make. But:idunno:.

Filthy Filbert
05-25-2015, 09:55 PM
it's been done in the past, has it not? only thing I see now is that they are being open and public about the election. In the past, the election would have been held in secret, and we would have no clue it was even happening until after the results were announced.

Why can't you guys elect a rep? haven't you had like 5 nomination threads and 2 or 3 polls? yet no rep has been elected?

215blackrt
05-25-2015, 10:02 PM
Aye Douche Nozzle Tom, you don't own an R/T. What the fuck do you give a shit about D1 for anyway? You're not running for a Rep spot.

Filthy Filbert
05-25-2015, 10:06 PM
wow. shots fired.

please forgive me for taking an interest in the club, and browsing the current "new topics" on the forum to see what everyone is chatting about.

Broo42
05-25-2015, 10:07 PM
Thank you to all current execs and reps for pre-announcing the upcoming president election and seeking feedback and input from the general members in advance of the election and for actually telling the club who the nominees are. This is a huge step in the direction the club needs to go, and will go a long ways to giving control of the club back to the members!

Keep it up!

I'm happy to see you back. There are obviously some big issues to work on but I think we can get there. :biggthumpup:

SB440R/T
05-25-2015, 10:16 PM
Aye Douche Nozzle Tom, you don't own an R/T. What the fuck do you give a shit about D1 for anyway? You're not running for a Rep spot.

Says the new guy.

krs1r/t
05-25-2015, 10:23 PM
it's been done in the past, has it not? only thing I see now is that they are being open and public about the election. In the past, the election would have been held in secret, and we would have no clue it was even happening until after the results were announced.

Why can't you guys elect a rep? haven't you had like 5 nomination threads and 2 or 3 polls? yet no rep has been elected?

I guess no one has ran that all the execs wanted to win? Div 1 is trying to get a second rep:idunno:

WhiteRT
05-25-2015, 10:28 PM

The intellect around here is astounding but you failed, he does own an RT. Unless he sold it but either way the bylaws make him eligible.

Broo42
05-25-2015, 10:29 PM
I guess no one has ran that all the execs wanted to win? Div 1 is trying to get a second rep:idunno:

Nobody is trying to keep you out. In fact, many of us wanted you to have that opportunity.. Todd could've made the deciding vote to put you there and you still complained. :idunno:

215blackrt
05-25-2015, 10:31 PM
I own a R/T. If tom wants to partake in the forum, I dont see a problem with it. Then again, my opinion isn't anything. Carry on with the regular scheduled broadcast.

SB440R/T
05-25-2015, 10:33 PM
I own a R/T. If tom wants to partake in the forum, I dont see a problem with it. Then again, my opinion isn't anything. Carry on with the regular scheduled broadcast.

So does Tom.

Broo42
05-25-2015, 10:34 PM

Not sure if you're just full of sarcasm or what..... :pooper:

Filthy Filbert
05-25-2015, 10:34 PM

I find these 2 posts funny.

WhiteRT
05-25-2015, 10:46 PM

Ohhhhh that's my issue .... I don't own an rt, I guess now is a bad time to tell everyone icould never afford one and just been using pics of my neighbors for 15 yrs :idunno: .... I shoulda said something before I got on the exec board, whoops

Hugh Jassole
05-25-2015, 10:49 PM
Ohhhhh that's my issue .... I don't own an rt, I guess now is a bad time to tell everyone icould never afford one and just been using pics of my neighbors for 15 yrs :idunno: .... I shoulda said something before I got on the exec board, whoops

LOL, you're an ass. :jester:

krs1r/t
05-25-2015, 11:33 PM
Nobody is trying to keep you out. In fact, many of us wanted you to have that opportunity.. Todd could've made the deciding vote to put you there and you still complained. :idunno:

No, not complaining.
A back door vote for me to win isn't right.

Broo42
05-25-2015, 11:49 PM
No, not complaining.
A back door vote for me to win isn't right.

If it were a "back door" vote, I would agree. But it was what your division wanted. It just so happened that he held the deciding vote. Being that I just got onto the board, I can't speak on anything going on during that time. Anyone that has a passion for these trucks and is willing to put forth the effort to help the club deserves an opportunity to represent their division.

1EVILR/T
05-26-2015, 12:34 AM
Thanks Tom, all in all I guess the transparency that everybody wanted/wants isn't really what they want, so what is it that everybody wants?!?!

Filthy Filbert
05-26-2015, 12:36 AM
well, tell me what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want....

I wanna be your lover

Patrick
05-26-2015, 01:04 AM
Filthy Filbert and that dang agenda of his... :dumbass234:

1EVILR/T
05-26-2015, 01:07 AM
His 1st agenda was to try and buy a damn Dakota R/T, for that he succeeded...

hskr
05-26-2015, 01:11 AM

Keep it up!

Not every division had the reps asking for any type of input. :idunno:

1EVILR/T
05-26-2015, 01:25 AM

I'm sorry for that Brian, but a few Div reps had put it out there, must be your rep wasnt doing his job, we're asking the guys that dont have the time to participate to kindly step down for the benefit of the club

Danno
05-26-2015, 03:05 PM

Time to either start encouraging your rep to either step up, or step out if that's the case.

This club has been a playtoy for too damn many people for too damn many years. We have an opportunity to get a group together who take it seriously ( IE are willing to actually PARTICIPATE ) and start building the old enthusiasm, but we need EVERYONES help.

hskr
05-27-2015, 01:17 AM
Time to either start encouraging your rep to either step up, or step out if that's the case.

This club has been a playtoy for too damn many people for too damn many years. We have an opportunity to get a group together who take it seriously ( IE are willing to actually PARTICIPATE ) and start building the old enthusiasm, but we need EVERYONES help.
I've been trying. Any attempt at contacting one about stepping down has not received a reply. Yet he posts on facebook daily.

SB440R/T
05-27-2015, 01:22 AM
I've been trying. Any attempt at contacting one about stepping down has not received a reply. Yet he posts on facebook daily.

Who is it?

hskr
05-27-2015, 01:33 AM
Justin. I'm not sure if he has been more active latley on the Exec forum or not, but I know he was awol for quite a while. I've brought it up more than once, even saying that there needed to be an ultimatum put out to all the inactive exec members, and require a minimum amount of activity. And not just on the Exec forum. How can a Div Rep really represent an division they don't interact with?

Danno
05-27-2015, 02:29 PM
Brian,

I know that we are working on that. We have multiple concerns of inactive members in the exec forum, and as soon as we get this latest round of stuff behind us, we will start addressing many of those concerns.

Stay tuned! Regrettably there is much to do, and limited time to do it... :biggthumpup:

Filthy Filbert
05-29-2015, 02:43 AM
Fixing this club is gonna be a 12 step process.

We're still on step 1.

It's not gonna happen overnight. Have faith.

Duner
05-29-2015, 03:05 AM
I have faith....

Motorhead
05-29-2015, 03:09 AM

Keep it up!

I agree with this message.
"A huge step" does not mean all is fixed, but that many are making an effort.
Thank you to all involved, I can feel the positive energy.:biggthumpup:

Broo42
05-29-2015, 03:58 AM
We are definitely headed in the right direction. :biggthumpup::drtc_logo001:

Lonesoldier79
05-29-2015, 05:06 AM

Keep it up!

YW Tom. Pray that common sense comes to fruition. I wish you the best of luck brother!

RTchas
06-15-2015, 11:52 PM
"Meet the new Boss same as the old boss"

So the song go's

How are you being transparent ? I hear the logo that has been in use since before 90% of your board is on the chopping block with a Poll already going on behind the scenes ?

Who are you and what happen to the "hope and Change" you promised ?

Sorry try and you will , can't blame this BS on me .

Maybe work on putting the National Meet on the Homepage or find a vendor to donate a cool door prize ?

But please , please LEAVE THE LOGO ALONE ‼️:drtc_logo001:

Lonesoldier79
06-16-2015, 12:08 AM

So the song go's

How are you being transparent ? I hear the logo that has been in use since before 90% of your board is on the chopping block with a Poll already going on behind the scenes ?

Maybe work on putting the National Meet on the Homepage or find a vendor to donate a cool door prize ?

None of the board members is a fuckin Obama blowing liberal so that hope and change shit is a mute point. The board is taking a vote behind the scenes to see if it's even worth presenting to the club for a vote. No sense in trying to change anything without any fresh ideas to present that are worth a shit. I can't see how any of this would be construed to blame you so what's the deal :idunno: I think you did a good job with what you had to work with so why start shit over something that's still being discussed internally? Don't be a Chasshole :jester: jk.

SB440R/T
06-16-2015, 12:14 AM

So the song go's

Chas, don't stir up false rumors. If you care about the club, just don't do it.

madboy
06-16-2015, 12:44 AM
Flex it!

:jester:

WhiteRT
06-16-2015, 12:49 AM
Chas you have no idea what the new version even looks like or what lengths I went through to preserve the original theme of the logo yet make it much more relevant to the truck and the club that represents it. Moreover a more print friendly setup for a couple ideas I have to make things present more professional and classy.

But for those with mouths bigger than your brains please don't bother to ask if you can see what was presented.

That said I didn't run off and just do it like previous folks would have, we are having dialog actually so stifle yourself while grown folks talk.

Filthy Filbert
06-16-2015, 12:52 AM
Chas, nobody on the current board has named you as being at fault for anything. You've got a serious chip on your shoulder and need to let it go brother. The board asking a question "does the logo need a refresh" is hardly some major secret conspiracy to overthrow the Dakota R/T club, or abandon it's heritage.

Further, the board is ALSO working to secure door prizes for the meet. There are 2 threads going about that now, but since you know what the board is doing, you would already know that too. every single person on the board is contacting vendors to secure door prizes. (if you or anyone else who's helping organize the meet in your home division is doing this as well, please pass that information along to me so I can keep track of it as well.)

Chas, I promise you, the people on the board at this time have the best interest of the Dakota R/T Club at heart. Nobody want's to make it a dakota club, or a truck club, or a damn dick swinging competition social club. It always has been, and always will be, THE Dakota R/T Club.

Adobedude
06-16-2015, 12:55 AM
Another bitch fest....LOL

WhiteRT
06-16-2015, 12:59 AM
Another bitch fest....LOL

Always if I am involved - what I may do is just make myself some cool one off shit since I took the time to do the logo already :)

slammedR/T
06-16-2015, 01:03 AM

So the song go's

You would have banned someone else for this post and given the reason of "because I can" so just shut your bleed hole and go cry about the old days with your boyfriend...

SB440R/T
06-16-2015, 01:11 AM
Always if I am involved - what I may do is just make myself some cool one off shit since I took the time to do the logo already :)

I want pint glasses with that logo.

1EVILR/T
06-16-2015, 01:16 AM
I want pint glasses with that logo.

As well as shot glasses

Filthy Filbert
06-16-2015, 01:35 AM
I want a fucking tatoo of it.

nevr2fast01
06-16-2015, 01:40 AM
I want a fucking tatoo of it.

Tramp stamp?

blackknight
06-16-2015, 02:17 AM
Ooohh tramp stamp! Real rt Tuff lol

Cheezie
06-16-2015, 03:34 AM
Make some tampons with this logo on the wrapper..... I know a few people we could send them to

Lonesoldier79
06-16-2015, 04:20 AM
I could use another aim point on the wifey, though I don't think I could convince her to get another tramp stamp lmfao. In all honesty she hates my truck, but that will change after she gets her first ride in it on our way to the Outer Banks this summer :jester:

kottkamp44
06-18-2015, 08:33 AM
I could use another aim point on the wifey, though I don't think I could convince her to get another tramp stamp lmfao. In all honesty she hates my truck, but that will change after she gets her first ride in it on our way to the Outer Banks this summer :jester:

totally unrelated but Im printing the outerbanks phonebook right now at work lol