PDA

View Full Version : Forums are now online.

User
02-03-2015, 10:14 PM
General functional forums are now ready, a couple of new mods are being finalized by your DRTC Board Members, once they have completed the necessary tasks the mods will be enabled.

The 2 mods are;

Upgraded Classifieds

DRTC Swag

Once these are finalized, they will be activated on the main header navigation menu.

Bob97sst is now the new webmaster, please PM him going forward.

Thank you,
User

clrwatrtomsrt
02-03-2015, 10:20 PM
good job Bob.
tom

y2krtaf
02-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Great job CHris and everyone else!!:biggthumpup:

Adobedude
02-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Not a fan of the white background.

Cheezie
02-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Iawtp

KTK00R/T
02-04-2015, 02:14 PM

First thing I tried to change..

MOPARS&FiREARMS_66
02-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Happy to have the site back, thanks guys :biggthumpup: :r/t smile:

SB440R/T
03-23-2015, 12:02 AM

General functional forums are now ready, a couple of new mods are being finalized by your DRTC Board Members, once they have completed the necessary tasks the mods will be enabled.

The 2 mods are;

Upgraded Classifieds

DRTC Swag

Once these are finalized, they will be activated on the main header navigation menu.

Bob97sst is now the new webmaster, please PM him going forward.

Thank you,
User

Are we ever going to fix this background? And how did webmaster duties get handed off to someone that is hardly ever on the forums?

How are them Viper brakes coming along also? Can someone please change this background?

stevenz1inoc
03-23-2015, 02:52 AM
The forum is not a priority anymore it seems. I only see one of the upper execs posting these days. I had hopes for this place getting back to a fun forum and club but it's not going like I thought it would. I know Todd has offered to help with the website but from what I understand those offers have been ignored.

WhiteRT
03-23-2015, 02:52 AM
Are we ever going to fix this background? And how did webmaster duties get handed off to someone that is hardly ever on the forums?

How are them Viper brakes coming along also? Can someone please change this background?

I offered to help but rather than regurgitate what I was told why I cant I would like Ed to tell everyone ..... It coulda been fixed a long time ago

RTchas
03-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Bob offered to handle Webmaster duties and has been working on some updates. I'm sure in time Bob will address the background color issue . Rome wasn't built in a Day and Bob is doing this as a favor to the club he's not on our payroll he's a volunteer please bear with us as we address these issues and others on the new website.

Thanks Guys
:drtc_logo001:

krs1r/t
03-23-2015, 08:23 PM
Hey chas one more thing...can you have everyone on the exec board post at least 3 times a month? Thanks:drums1:

stevenz1inoc
03-23-2015, 08:51 PM
Hey chas one more thing...can you have everyone on the exec board post at least 3 times a month? Thanks:drums1:

Can you stop being a fucking duchebag? Probably not.

If you have something to say to me then say it in the thread I started, not here where I might not see it but I am glad I did.

krs1r/t
03-23-2015, 09:54 PM
Easy, mr post police.
Maybe you could use a job

stevenz1inoc
03-23-2015, 10:00 PM
Easy, mr post police.
Maybe you could use a job

Just proving my point Mr. Douchebag. I think you need the job and maybe a life.

krs1r/t
03-23-2015, 10:13 PM
Just proving my point Mr. Douchebag. I think you need the job and maybe a life.

Lol, You are a sharp one.

stevenz1inoc
03-23-2015, 10:17 PM
Lol, You are a sharp one.

Sharper than you will ever be! :jester:

krs1r/t
03-23-2015, 10:19 PM
Sharper than you will ever be! :jester:

Wow another clever one^^^
Leave me out of your gay little concern with the club. Pick the fight with them!

SB440R/T
03-23-2015, 10:37 PM
Bob offered to handle Webmaster duties and has been working on some updates. I'm sure in time Bob will address the background color issue . Rome wasn't built in a Day and Bob is doing this as a favor to the club he's not on our payroll he's a volunteer please bear with us as we address these issues and others on the new website.

Thanks Guys
:drtc_logo001:

I understand that he is doing this for free and voluntary basis, but did we really look for anyone to do the duties as webmaster? Never was there any outreach on the forum. Maybe in the Exec board there was. Shouldn't the webmaster be someone that also has a little more presence on the forum? This was pointed out almost a month ago wasn't it?

And this website is not Rome.

stevenz1inoc
03-23-2015, 10:40 PM
Wow another clever one^^^
Leave me out of your gay little concern with the club. Pick the fight with them!

LOL, you are a tool aren't you?

krs1r/t
03-23-2015, 10:44 PM
LOL, you are a tool aren't you?

Come on silent bob, stay on topic!

stevenz1inoc
03-23-2015, 10:47 PM
Come on silent bob, stay on topic!

You're right, I forgot, you're a douchebag, not a tool. :biggthumpup:

krs1r/t
03-23-2015, 11:06 PM
Just be glad you got a reaction from me, cause that looks like all your ass is gonna get. Lol:dumbass234:

stevenz1inoc
03-23-2015, 11:17 PM
Just be glad you got a reaction from me, cause that looks like all your ass is gonna get. Lol:dumbass234:

yep, probably, because the execs are all too busy not being execs.

krs1r/t
03-23-2015, 11:54 PM
yep, probably, because the execs are all too busy not being execs.

All kidding aside. It has been off season, and pretty quiet around here. I'm sure once the weather breaks and people/execs start actually driving/racing their trucks that it will liven up around here.

RTchas
03-25-2015, 11:14 PM
Now that Steve and Kris are finished making out, I would like to update you guys.

I spent several hrs on phone with Todd in admin working on the screen background brightness issue.

I'm not iT savvy so it's baby steps , that and my iPhone sux at doing these changes(thumb lock) I need to dust off my laptop and try again .

Todd did show me where and how to recolor the screen but alas iPhone would not allow me to input the changes ! So two steps forward and still in same spot..
THX Todd for trying when I've got time and your able we can try again on laptop.

BTW this is simply input but it may have a domino effect on the entire lay out as far as text color changes and other "bleed" issues once it's live so it's easy yet complicated if that makes sense

stevenz1inoc
03-25-2015, 11:20 PM
Come on now Chas, we all know that Krissy is your buddy! :jester:
Thanks for working on the site, we look forward to a color change.

krs1r/t
03-26-2015, 12:08 AM
Now that Steve and Kris are finished making out, I would like to update you guys.

I spent several hrs on phone with Todd in admin working on the screen background brightness issue.

I'm not iT savvy so it's baby steps , that and my iPhone sux at doing these changes(thumb lock) I need to dust off my laptop and try again .

Todd did show me where and how to recolor the screen but alas iPhone would not allow me to input the changes ! So two steps forward and still in same spot..
THX Todd for trying when I've got time and your able we can try again on laptop.

BTW this is simply input but it may have a domino effect on the entire lay out as far as text color changes and other "bleed" issues once it's live so it's easy yet complicated if that makes sense

That tubby silent bob looking guy is a horrible kisser, it won't happen again. :roflmao:

SB440R/T
03-26-2015, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the effort Chas.

stevenz1inoc
03-26-2015, 12:27 AM
That tubby silent bob looking guy is a horrible kisser, it won't happen again. :roflmao:

Ohhh you're so ghayyyyyyyyyy lol :yo nasty!:

WhiteRT
03-26-2015, 03:44 AM
Chas and I spent quite a long time on the phone yesterday, like he said I showed him where to hit the background color but the problem is there is a multitude of the things that need changed to get it all to mesh, look right and most importantly be readable. It's not as simple as make it black .... Just a heads up that chas is not a web or computer guy so it might take him some time to play with it and figure it all out but I tried to give him the best crash course I could and he really needs to drop the iPhone and step away to the laptop, doing this on an iPhone is insane lol.

Motorhead
03-26-2015, 04:59 AM
.... Just a heads up that chas is not a web or computer guy so it might take him some time to play with it and figure it all out but I tried to give him the best crash course I could and he really needs to drop the iPhone and step away to the laptop, doing this on an iPhone is insane lol.

Maybe I should log out now....lmao

Kingst3r
03-26-2015, 05:34 AM
Todd there is no way for you to just change it?

WhiteRT
03-26-2015, 05:44 AM
Todd there is no way for you to just change it?

Sure but see how all the posts are black text ... Good luck reading them without changing all the text. The header/footer/links/nav bars/etc all need to be changed to compliment the black. As I told chas I would be happy to help him navigate it to get something everyone likes better but I don't have permissions to get in and to be honest I don't want the webmaster job, it's bobs baby but the color issue I could help resolve. There is tons of other things that need fix to imo but they will have to sort them one by one when they have time.