PDA

View Full Version : New DRTC President and D6 Rep

White Turbo
12-02-2014, 02:00 AM
My term has ended and the exec board has just elected Jim Monahan (ironsport1000) as our next POTDRTC. :biggthumpup:
I'll step in for Jim as secretary.

Also, we'll adding Josh Klein (madboy) to the executive board as soon as the election poll closes.

Congrats to both Jim & Josh!

And thanks to the membership for your support over the last 2 years! :hail:

Ed...

:drtc_logo001:

RTchas
12-02-2014, 04:12 AM
Ed ,
Thank You for your leadership. I have to say it has been a pleasure working with you thru out your Presidency. You have done so much to right this ship and bring membership to new levels even in a tuff economy. We had some great National Events and some very cool calendars too! I'm so glad your hanging around as club secretary and I know your skills in many of those duties while not seen by the members are the glue that keep this club together! Thank you and I'm honored to call YOU my friend !

I'm sad to see your term end ..

Soooo welcome Jim to the "Hot Seat" you know Buddy I look forward to working with you to keep the Club at the high standard Ed has set.
Looking back I bet you never could have imagined I'd drag you this far into the fray that is the DRTC Executive Board:jester:

Josh Welcome !!
I think your going to fit right in here on the Board looking forward to your fresh outlook for the DRTC.

krs1r/t
12-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Jim (Ironsport) Monahan,
Second best guy for the job!
Congrats!:biggthumpup:

Rick Adams
12-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Thanks for all you've done Ed! Congrats to Jim and welcome back to the board Josh!

dstoots
12-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Thanks Ed, I hope to be as knowledgeable as you when I get older. Still haven't got the yellow truck running.
Way to go Jim, looking forward to how I might help you if you need it.
Dick

ironsport1000
12-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Thanks Ed, I hope to be as knowledgeable as you when I get older. Still haven't got the yellow truck running.
Way to go Jim, looking forward to how I might help you if you need it.
Dick

:jester: Good one Dick:biggthumpup:

Thank you Ed for everything you have done for the club as President. I fear to think where this club would be if it wasn't for you. I would have never considered taking over your spot without you on the board in some capacity. Thank you Chas for staying on as VP you are the second reason I'm here.
When I met just a hand full of DRTC members in 2011 at Carlisle I knew I was going to be part of something special. Since then I have moved from Div. 1 Rep to Secretary and now Pres.

Thank you!! to all the board members for having the faith in me to be your new Pres. I am very new to this and hope everybody will be patient with me as I get used to the "Shit Chair" that Ed has filled so well in the last 2+ years.

Welcome to the new DRTC Secretary Ed Morris.:biggthumpup:

Welcome back Josh as Div. 6 rep. Looking forward to working with you.:biggthumpup:

Jim Monahan :drtc_logo001:

madboy
12-03-2014, 01:25 AM
Congrats to Jim! And, thanks for the welcome :biggthumpup: I just hope I can help my div have a clear voice and help the club grow positively in some way.

lunchbox
12-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Congrats to both of u guys!!!

Now Jim u need to get bigger pants with that skinny butt!!:jester:

also been great with Ed leading the pack! Look forward to what's to come.

5 NINER
12-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Thanks Ed for everything!

Hey Jim, does that make Sabrina an official first lady too since she has an R/T?

ScojoDak
12-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Thanks Ed & Welcome Jim :drtc_logo001:

WhiteRT
12-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Not many know but I put Ed up for D6 duties when the club was in semi shambles .... So good job dude and Ed I don't know to say you're welcome or I'm sorry HAHA!!!

chase1500
12-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Great job Ed.

ironsport1000
12-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Congrats to both of u guys!!!

Now Jim u need to get bigger pants with that skinny butt!!:jester:

also been great with Ed leading the pack! Look forward to what's to come.

Thanks Brian! It's the shoes I'm worried about filling. :jester:

Thanks Ed for everything!

Hey Jim, does that make Sabrina an official first lady too since she has an R/T?

Kevin, didn't Sabrina tell you? She is ALWAYS the first lady!!! :jester:

PeteRT
12-06-2014, 01:01 AM
When does the beat-in commence?

jw02rcrt
12-08-2014, 10:45 AM
My term has ended and the exec board has just elected Jim Monahan (ironsport1000) as our next POTDRTC. :biggthumpup:
I'll step in for Jim as secretary.

Also, we'll adding Josh Klein (madboy) to the executive board as soon as the election poll closes.

Congrats to both Jim & Josh!

And thanks to the membership for your support over the last 2 years! :hail:

Ed...

Thanks Ed for all your hard work!!

Jim as Pres....... There goes the neighborhood!! :lol2:

Welcome back Josh!!!

Lonesoldier79
12-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Congratulations to the both of you!

MOPARS&FiREARMS_66
12-08-2014, 04:23 PM
Congratulations, Jim! I know the DRTC is in very good hands with you as the new Pres. :biggthumpup: Looking forward to the future progress and success of this great club! I have all the faith in the world in ya brother :r/t smile: Congrats also to Josh, although I have not met you, I'm still confident that you were the right person selected for the job :r/t smile:

Thank you, Ed, for all of your hard work and time that you have put into this club; the DRTC is a better place because of it :biggthumpup: I'm happy to know that you will be serving as Secretary and remaining on the board. Hope to see ya at next years nats, Sir. haha :drive: :burnout:

Long live the :drtc_logo001: :rockwoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

User
12-09-2014, 01:35 AM
:hail:

blk00rt
12-12-2014, 11:09 PM
jim as pres...there goes the neighborhood.

congrats Jim

Bang4theBuck
12-13-2014, 12:09 AM
Congrats Jim!!!!!!!!! I dont know why I didnt see this earlier!!! Awesome!!!

KTK00R/T
12-16-2014, 01:57 PM
wheres a flow chart of this hierarchy?

Edit:

http://www.dakotart.com/exec_board.html