PDA

View Full Version : We need a meet damn it

steelhorse5778
03-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Ok so it's been like 6 months time to have something. Any ideas. Doesn't have to be anything huge or expensive but we need to all hang out.

User
03-04-2014, 12:40 AM
I agree, but we have to wait until my truck is done, again... LMFAO

Mellowyellow
03-04-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm in.. Wed, Sat & Sun..

Broo42
03-04-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm down. :biggthumpup:

dark_dream9
03-04-2014, 05:19 PM
can it be around the 22 of march cause thats when ill be back i really wanna meet other rt owners in person

NicksRTCC01
03-04-2014, 09:45 PM
I'd be up for it as well. Prolly best to do it on sat or sun though.

steelhorse5778
03-05-2014, 03:16 AM
Chris,

All I'm saying is ya got 3 weeks. Get your lazy ass in gear.

steelhorse5778
03-05-2014, 03:19 AM
Some of us will be doing 3 days of fun on the last weekend of March. TNT on Friday night. Mopars at the motorplex on Saturday and the TMCCC race on Sunday. All at Texas Motorplex in Ennis. Some of us will be staying at the track over night as well. Will be alot of fun I do it every year.

NicksRTCC01
03-05-2014, 04:09 AM
I'll prolly come out on Saturday to ennis. Is there many Dakotas racing?

Broo42
03-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Some of us will be doing 3 days of fun on the last weekend of March. TNT on Friday night. Mopars at the motorplex on Saturday and the TMCCC race on Sunday. All at Texas Motorplex in Ennis. Some of us will be staying at the track over night as well. Will be alot of fun I do it every year.

Track all nighter at the end of March? I have that whole week off....sounds tempting.

Kotta390
03-05-2014, 09:30 PM

Ill be doing one day of fun lol.

steelhorse5778
03-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Mike you need to do at least 2 Friday and Saturday. Friday night is when we are setting the $1000 bet so we'll all be at our peaks.

steelhorse5778
03-05-2014, 09:42 PM
I'll prolly come out on Saturday to ennis. Is there many Dakotas racing?

Looks like there will be at least 5 ME, Bob, Dave, Stumpy, and a new guy named Steve. Unfortunately it looks like Chris and Mike will only be there to watch.

steelhorse5778
03-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Track all nighter at the end of March? I have that whole week off....sounds tempting.

Come on with it. It's like a party at the track for 3 days.

Kotta390
03-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Mike you need to do at least 2 Friday and Saturday. Friday night is when we are setting the $1000 bet so we'll all be at our peaks.

I can't. I have some prior obligations with the GF's parents that night. They need my help moving furniture unfortunately.

User
03-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Chris,

All I'm saying is ya got 3 weeks. Get your lazy ass in gear.

Fucking weather yo! I was going to go last Sunday to work on the truck, the motor is ready to be pulled, just need to unbolt the tranny and pull'er out.

Sounds fucking awesome! I might have to take that Friday off, and come chill at the TNT. Hopefully my truck will be up and running, Bob and I might have an alternative for the time being.

Dude, fucking come! That would be awesome.

Looks like there will be at least 5 ME, Bob, Dave, Stumpy, and a new guy named Steve. Unfortunately it looks like Chris and Mike will only be there to watch.

Don't count me out just yet. :secret squirrel:

:biggthumpup:

Broo42
03-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Trans is slipping after a couple WOT hits. Going to drop the pan, check some things, and add a trans cooler before I plan anything. But I will try my hardest to make it down.

steelhorse5778
03-09-2014, 06:10 AM
Fucking weather yo! I was going to go last Sunday to work on the truck, the motor is ready to be pulled, just need to unbolt the tranny and pull'er out.

Sounds fucking awesome! I might have to take that Friday off, and come chill at the TNT. Hopefully my truck will be up and running, Bob and I might have an alternative for the time being.

Dude, fucking come! That would be awesome.

Don't count me out just yet. :secret squirrel:

:biggthumpup:

Ok remember the bet is being settled on Friday night so you have basically 2 1/2 weeks to get a motor. Get it installed. Then get it tuned. I'd stop worrying about the weather. Hell I pulled the my motor again today to redo the freeze plugs since 3 of them popped last week and reinstalled it. I'll have it fired up before Nascar tomorrow.

UOP
03-10-2014, 06:17 AM
Bob and I might have an alternative for the time being.

Do tell, interested parties wish to know.

User
03-11-2014, 02:23 AM
Ok remember the bet is being settled on Friday night so you have basically 2 1/2 weeks to get a motor. Get it installed. Then get it tuned. I'd stop worrying about the weather. Hell I pulled the my motor again today to redo the freeze plugs since 3 of them popped last week and reinstalled it. I'll have it fired up before Nascar tomorrow.

I can't go to Bob's shop whenever I want. I'm limited to both our schedules. Also, who said we had to settle the bet Friday? I thought we all get a run and whoever gets the best time wins the bet? The Bet is not over until all 4 of us get a run.

Unless this was discussed without me, in which case I guess it's a 3:1 vote, and I would lose, sweet!

Do tell, interested parties wish to know.

We have a few options, but I'm not trying to hurry it, it would require a lot of tuning. The first race if this Sunday the 16th, and I won't be ready in time.