View Full Version : MTX Dual 10" w/ Amp Deal Amazon

Corey
11-15-2013, 10:32 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81EnwCm2weL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon.com: MTX TD1000.1 Bundle of Bass: Car Electronics

1 of MTX Audio TD1000.1D TD Series Car Amplifier
1 of MTX Bass Slammer BS210S Dual 10" Sealed Enclosure
2 of MTX RTS10-44 10-Inch Dual 4-OHM Round Subwoofer
1 of MTX ZN1K04 StreetWires 4 AWG Single Amplifier Installation Kit (Red)

I just ordered this from Amazon, ^^^ and was able to modify the order to get it without the box (not needed). Next year, I'll get the enclosure, but for now this stuff will be here the end of next week. $248.36, free shipping, and with CA Sales Tax.

Not a bad deal! :biggthumpup:

OK you Jackals, have at it!!!

fung_chow
11-19-2013, 03:41 PM
i dont think too bad...are you planning on hiding the subs under the seat ( since the pickup is cc). are you going for sq or db?

Corey
11-19-2013, 06:56 PM
i dont think too bad...are you planning on hiding the subs under the seat ( since the pickup is cc). are you going for sq or db?

What say you??? :jester:

S.Q. (sound quality) for sure. I'm not one to have the license plate vibrate, and besides, I'm almost 50, and have had my days of DB Stereos. The rear enclosure is what I'll eventually be looking for.

I actually had to pull the plug on this buy, due to Christmas Funds spent on other things, but anyone looking for this can replicate this order. I have a friend keeping an eye out for me on an empty enclosure, and these parts again when they become available.

fung_chow
12-04-2013, 03:26 PM
yeah sorry half asleep when i wrote that lol....
sorry you had to pull the plug on the buy. i used to have a enclosure that housed 2 mac daddy behind the seat that was very loud. i wish i would have kept that box, funny part of that box is that it actually came from my buddy's ford ranger and was meant to fit in my Dakota . hope you can get a good buy soon. i think with mine im either going to go with a all pioneer system