PDA

View Full Version : NC/VA guys

DrewzR/T
09-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Me an a few other guys are headin down to Hertford www.northeastdragway.com this friday if anybody wants to meet up. We'll probably leave VA around 5ish. I'll finally have slicks again :rockwoot:. Shootin for an 8.75:D

2k1AmberR/T
09-07-2008, 11:44 PM
The link didn't work for me...

moparman6305
09-08-2008, 02:03 AM
yea links not workin

DjWolf37
09-08-2008, 10:27 AM
The web site is a .net, not .com. Here is the right link:
http://www.northeastdragway.net/

sucks i didn't see this till now..........

DrewzR/T
09-08-2008, 03:08 PM
We never got a chance to go anyhow since hanna came through friday night.:jerkit:

2k1AmberR/T
09-08-2008, 08:03 PM
If you ever get the chance to go back down let me know, or post up again...I'd make the hike with you. Probably have a 5.0 Mustang buddy that would go too. Our 1/4 mile bests look very very similar...I went 14.34 at 97.3mph with a 2.13 60' I think? Somewhere along those lines. You're best 1/8 is a little quicker than mine, although I've only used street tires and my 1/8 mile track is uphill lol. 9.11 at 76.5mph with a 1.97 60'.

DrewzR/T
09-08-2008, 08:55 PM
If you ever get the chance to go back down let me know, or post up again...I'd make the hike with you. Probably have a 5.0 Mustang buddy that would go too. Our 1/4 mile bests look very very similar...I went 14.34 at 97.3mph with a 2.13 60' I think? Somewhere along those lines. You're best 1/8 is a little quicker than mine, although I've only used street tires and my 1/8 mile track is uphill lol. 9.11 at 76.5mph with a 1.97 60'.

Yeah shit thats really close! We could probably have a conversation rollin down the track. :jester:

My 1/8th was in like 50 degree weather with no humidity so the conditions were perfect. I'll definitely give everyone a heads up. we might be tryin to head down again in like 2 weeks.

Did you move down this way yet?

Opie
09-08-2008, 09:30 PM
yeah ill be there when you go wanna see what she will do on a hundred shot

2k1AmberR/T
09-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Did you move down this way yet?

Ya I'm in Norfolk now...living on the ODU campus. If you guys ever have Dakota shindigs let me know and I wouldn't mind coming to check it out. The truck is kinda ugly right now but no biggie, I don't like it attracting a lot of attention and if I get in an accident I'd prefer to have the rear bumper on instead of the roll pan. It's beat up already anyway so I don't even care if someone hits it. I can't really even wash it here at school...I CAN but it's difficult, and I don't even have my detailing supplies with me here at school right now either.

DrewzR/T
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Ya I'm in Norfolk now...living on the ODU campus. If you guys ever have Dakota shindigs let me know and I wouldn't mind coming to check it out. The truck is kinda ugly right now but no biggie, I don't like it attracting a lot of attention and if I get in an accident I'd prefer to have the rear bumper on instead of the roll pan. It's beat up already anyway so I don't even care if someone hits it. I can't really even wash it here at school...I CAN but it's difficult, and I don't even have my detailing supplies with me here at school right now either.

Good deal. Yeah mines usually dirty during the week since its the DD till the neon gets fixed. Its clean on the weekends though!:woot:

Check out the site sometime theres usually always something happenin. :biggthumpup: www.SoVaDodgeTrucks.com

DrewzR/T
10-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Bump

We're gonna head down tomorrow after work if anybody wants to go. :biggthumpup:

Suppose to be clear and in the low 50's. :woot:

bad360rt
10-02-2008, 11:38 PM
:goodluck:

Looks like I might be out here a while longer, I'll find out for sure tomorrow, so prolly no racing for me for a while :(

DrewzR/T
10-03-2008, 02:28 PM
:goodluck:

Looks like I might be out here a while longer, I'll find out for sure tomorrow, so prolly no racing for me for a while :(

Thx mayn. Hopefully this time out will produce an even better 1/8th time. Curious to see what this stuff does..... Ignition (everything), F&B 52mm, QA1's, no front sway, and a short belt.

Oh and just put in new plugs last night. It does seem a bit happier.

Lookin for an 8.75. :woot:

Im sure your dyin out there ...i know the feeling. lol