PDA

View Full Version : Mad Synopsis of the West Coast Meet

madboy
10-22-2013, 11:34 PM
Thanks to Ed, Kevin, the DRTC and anyone else who was instrumental in making these trifecta meets happen. I know how much work was involved and for me this was the first time I was able to truly enjoy a meet as merely a participant. This was my 5th meet in my 12+ years as a DRTC member but only the 2nd time I was actually able to have my truck there. I flew to Tucson in 02, flew to Maryland for the Beasts of the East in 03, rode with my RT buddy Lloyd to Texas in 04, and of course was key in creating the Washington meet here in Bremerton in 05. After that I semi-retired for the last 7+ years to have our now 7yro boy and 4yro girl. Of course now that they are getting a little older I have a little more free time in my life to play with the trucks again (obviously) :jester: but not near as much extra $$ as I did b4 kids and b4 we all met the fiscal cliff in 07 :fml:

The trip was 1650 miles round trip and I averaged 16.5 MPG so it was almost exactly 100 gallons of gas. The truck rode bumpy as hell on the rough road spots because I had so much crap in the back I was on the bumpstops the whole time. Overall this was by far the funnest rode trip I have ever had in any vehicle - The Viper seats get :biggthumpup::biggthumpup: for being the most comfortable seats ever!

Here is a link to the couple pictures I took of our meet (there is nothing specifically amazing and Ed and others did a far better job documenting the meet):

http://sdrv.ms/1aduG69

Anyways I just wanted to send a shout out to some of those at the meet this year.

Blaine aka Duner - As usual your truck is defying all odds and is faster than anything I've ever owned with less $$ in it :hail:

Kevin aka DAKRT23 - Your truck is probably the sexiest combo ever in my eyes - NICE WORK!! Way to spend the last 11 years crafting that SEX machine!! :r/t smile:

Barry aka 6speedRT - By far my favorite paint job ever and the cleanest truck ever! Amazing work... I just want to pour chocolate syrup on your truck and lick it off :jester: And thanks for following me my Trash Hauler the whole way to make sure I wouldn't break down

Kevin (GOFASTGRAY) & ED(White Turbo) - Thanks to both of you again for the great and hard work on this and all the Trifecta Meets! :biggthumpup:

Garret (wyotech_cuda440) - You have the coolest one off wheels ever (I love a deep dish chrome edge) - You hooked me up with the Best deal EVER on those RT heads :hail: and you Killed it on mother fukn Street tires to win the Bracket racing :finger: unreal dude - Love your truck and you are a hell of a nice guy!!

Danno aka Danno & Scott aka (I got your X right here) HawaiiRT or Hawaii Scott as I call him - Thanks for being awesome passengers!! Always cool to spend time with friends!!

Thanks guys for a GREAT time!

ScojoDak
10-22-2013, 11:39 PM
Way to rep fellaz!

White Turbo
10-23-2013, 03:30 AM
Thanks Josh!
:hail:

Real glad you guys could relax and enjoy yourselves this time around :biggthumpup:
I had the pleasure of giving away all those cool prizes and raffles to you all... Kinda feel a little like Santa!
:jester:

My first time trying to put one of these national meets on, and now I know exactly how you felt putting together Bremerton while I played!
The experience with this meet will help us plan future meets.
Kudos to Kevin for being so well organized and helping to put this together!

Thanks for coming Josh!

Broo42
10-23-2013, 08:47 AM
Thanks Josh!
:hail:

Real glad you guys could relax and enjoy yourselves this time around :biggthumpup:
I had the pleasure of giving away all those cool prizes and raffles to you all... Kinda feel a little like Santa!
:jester:

My first time trying to put one of these national meets on, and now I know exactly how you felt putting together Bremerton while I played!
The experience with this meet will help us plan future meets.
Kudos to Kevin for being so well organized and helping to put this together!

Thanks for coming Josh!

You are waaaay too old to be Santa! :finger:

Corey
10-23-2013, 12:02 PM
Great story, and I feel your enthusiasm, and meets like this come and go before you know it. Glad to meet you Josh, and that is one long round trip.

wyotech_cuda440
10-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Josh! It was awesome to meet you, your truck is quite a bit nicer than you lead on ;) I'm glad you and the rest of the NW group were able to make it down for the weekend. Make sure to put those heads to good use :r/t smile:

SynRG
10-23-2013, 02:48 PM
A pleasure meeting you good sir!

dakrt23
10-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Your my boy, blue!

WhiteRT
10-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Your my boy, blue!

http://www.jiveturkeyjives.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/old_school.jpg