PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Possible NC Bid Poll

JMSoc02
10-12-2013, 04:45 AM
Ok Guys and Gals,

For those that don't know, a few of the North Carolina members are THINKING about possibly putting together a bid for the 2014 DRTC Nationals, but we are running in to a few minor snags. So I am asking members what they would like to see in the NC proposal. So we basically have 2 locations in which we are discussing.

Option 1)
Mopars at the Rock, Rockingham NC
Pro: Big Mopar Event, and Lots of 1/4 mile racing
Con: Rockingham is located in the middle of no where. Which puts the hotel location about an hour away from the event and even then there is not much around the hotel. Our fear is that after the show would be over, everyone would be standing around in the hotel parking lot with nothing to do.

Option 2)
Mooresville / Charlotte, NC
Pro: Now the upside to hosting the event in Mooresville is that Mooresville is "Race City, USA." The reason it is called that is because almost 90% of Nascar teams in the top 3 levels (Sprint, Nationwide, and Trucks) are located here in town, as well as numerous other racing series teams (sprint car, drag racing, indycar, lemans, touring). In addition to this there are numerous breweries/wineries, 3 competitive go-kart tracks, Nascar Hall Of Fame, US Whitewater Center, and more.
Con: It would only be 1/8 mile drag racing. I know that most racers don't like this but it is racing. We are hoping that we can schedule it with Zmax 4-wide Drag's Test 'N Tune. It's too expensive to rent out the facility for the day but they only do TNT on random Friday nights, and we have been having a bit of difficulty nailing them to a set schedule. But there is a Local 1/8 mile track that is very good and has a reasonable price range.

So in my opinion, I believe that we would be able to put together a better bid going the route of option 2 and having it in Mooresville with 1/8 mile racing and the hope of the 1/4 test 'n tune compared to Option 1 at Mopars at the Rock with 1/4 racing, but not much to do elsewhere in the area.

My truck is a car show queen, but I realize that not everyone likes the same things. So just because I don't push my truck hard doesn't mean that others don't want to feel the speed on the track. We NC members want to give the best show we can. We also don't want people to spend money on things that they don't have fun at, so that's why I am posting this poll. So let us know what you would like to see in our proposal and we will try to accommodate them all. If you have any feedback we would love to hear it.
Thanks
~James
:drtc_logo001:

(If there is anyone that would be interested in helping us organize this please PM me and I can add you to the list. Thanks)

darkenedrt
10-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Not trying to thread jack, but are there plans of doing the mini-nats again next year or are we just going for one big one in 2014?

6speedrt
10-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Whats wrong with Rockinghams Day's Inn:jester: That was our main hang out in the day.

RTchas
10-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Not trying to thread jack, but are there plans of doing the mini-nats again next year or are we just going for one big one in 2014?

NO We will never do another Mini Meet Nat's:nono:

It's 3 times the trouble, cost, logistic's. This was only done because of Durant failure if you missed it I'm sorry, find you local Rep and make a Bid for next year anyone can do this and the Exec Board will consider every bid for a Nat's :biggthumpup:
:drtc_logo001:

darkenedrt
10-12-2013, 04:52 PM
I made the south meet and really enjoyed it. This next one is about a year away so I might be able to pull a trip off to NC. I have always wanted to go there :biggthumpup:

JMSoc02
10-12-2013, 08:13 PM
I made the south meet and really enjoyed it. This next one is about a year away so I might be able to pull a trip off to NC. I have always wanted to go there :biggthumpup:

We are just putting the bid together at this point. The board decides where it will be located from the submitted. I make no promises that NC will even put one in this year. It will depend completely depends on the avaibility of the businesses we are trying to work with. We are hoping we can get all involved to cooperate but in the racing business secrets are what breeds championships. So they can often be reluctant to allow "outsiders" into their facities. But we are trying.

scatpackdal
10-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Since Mopars at the Rock continues to flounder, I'd vote for a Charlotte area idea as I think it has a lot more to offer as a total package. If a ZMax and Cars and Coffee weekend aligned, that'd be convenient.

Hugh Jassole
10-13-2013, 12:27 AM
NC is a nice ride for us, I like option 2. How about taking a day and doing Tail of the Dragon ? That's not too far from there correct ? Let me know if you need a hand.

scatpackdal
10-13-2013, 12:31 AM
NC is a nice ride for us, I like option 2. How about taking a day and doing Tail of the Dragon ? That's not too far from there correct ? Let me know if you need a hand.

You're looking at 3.5+ hours one way just to get into that area from CLT.

Hugh Jassole
10-13-2013, 12:37 AM
You're looking at 3.5+ hours one way just to get into that area from CLT.

Any of the Blue Ridge Parkway close to that area ? We did it on Power Tour in 06 & it was really cool.

scatpackdal
10-13-2013, 01:24 AM
Any of the Blue Ridge Parkway close to that area ? We did it on Power Tour in 06 & it was really cool.

CLT or the Dragon? CLT to Blue Ridge can be done in about 2 hours. There's Hwy 80 which is super curvy and steep, which gets you to the Parkway. I guess that stretch of road is now known as the Devil's Whip, https://www.thedevilnc80.com/about80.html . It's 12 miles and climbs over 2000 ft, many near hairpin turns. Also gets you within 10ish miles of Mount Mitchell, the highest elevation east of the Mississippi River.

Adobedude
10-13-2013, 01:52 AM
Is NC even in the US...?

Hugh Jassole
10-13-2013, 02:09 AM
CLT or the Dragon? CLT to Blue Ridge can be done in about 2 hours. There's Hwy 80 which is super curvy and steep, which gets you to the Parkway. I guess that stretch of road is now known as the Devil's Whip, https://www.thedevilnc80.com/about80.html . It's 12 miles and climbs over 2000 ft, many near hairpin turns. Also gets you within 10ish miles of Mount Mitchell, the highest elevation east of the Mississippi River.

Something like that would be cool. Tail of the Dragon in a Hotchkis'd R/T was awesome. So anything similar would be a really good time.

Hugh Jassole
10-13-2013, 02:09 AM
Is NC even in the US...?

Hah, us easterners say that about NM :lol2:

Adobedude
10-13-2013, 02:16 AM

Ha Ha....

Perfect, and so true.

RTchas
10-13-2013, 04:22 PM

After just Driving thru NM last month I still can't see why any Human would want to inhabit that dust bowl:confused:

:idunno:Look's like a nice place to cook thou :stoner:

Don we can have plenty of Fun Running down I95 in our R/T's going straight:biggthumpup:

Hugh Jassole
10-13-2013, 09:51 PM
True

JMSoc02
10-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Bump. Any other one else want there imput to help decide? I didn't put a time limit on it but I think we are going to try and start making plans one way or another in the next week or so.

lunchbox
10-16-2013, 02:03 AM
Im game!

Tnew
10-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Im moving to Asheville next year, so i'll be down :biggthumpup:

BluRT00
10-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Haven't been to NC since 07. So my interest is peaked and option 2 seems like a good idea. I can vouch that going to wineries for taste testing sessions is very fun. Plus the whole Nascar shop thing would be sick.

JOEKOTA R/T
10-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Yeah tons to do in Charlotte area along with the Parkway. I think it can be done with no regrets.

pagnesium
11-18-2013, 03:21 AM
You'd be my hero if you can pull off a NC meet. I failed to make a meet this year due to relocation issues but should definetly be set for 2014. Good luck. Going to imagine 4 wide Gen3's all night

1995dak
11-18-2013, 01:08 PM
I would be down for that. I have never been there. Just as long as you have some good backroads. :biggthumpup:

huskerrt79
11-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Coming up om your last chances to add your opinion before the proposal goes together!!:idunno::bored_work:

ironsport1000
11-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Coming up om your last chances to add your opinion before the proposal goes together!!:idunno::bored_work:

I'll be at what ever venue is decided :biggthumpup:

(I'll have a Jack and coke for you too Jason. BE THERE!:jester:)

huskerrt79
11-21-2013, 12:36 AM
I'll be at what ever venue is decided :biggthumpup:

(I'll have a Jack and coke for you too Jason. BE THERE!:jester:)

Sounds good buddy:biggthumpup:

KotaRT
11-22-2013, 06:13 AM
I'm game for EITHER option. However, the Rock is going to be packed with other mopars (including the viper douche bags from last year), and for us to all line up together would be difficult. HOWEVER, I think the Rock option would be better for recruiting more minions, and kicking some other clubs ass, with much more car related events and competition. I think they are both great choices, I would hate to be the one to make the decision on this one, it's too close to call for me. Also, my hometown is an hour from Charlotte...so if ANYONE needs a place to crash or a rest stop, they are more than welcome.

Also, the AutoFair is always a big show...but mostly ONLY show. I was lucky enough to get to drive around the track for a bit, but I don't think anyone would want to be at a show instead of making bets on racing.

Here are some links to events I know of...

http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/schedule/carshows/

https://good-guys.com/sen

Oh an one final thing....

possibility of going to "you know where" and having 4 wide R/T's?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'll just leave this here.......

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh524/matthewclary16/DRTC_zpsc662b44f.png (http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/matthewclary16/media/DRTC_zpsc662b44f.png.html)

Friggin' R/T
11-23-2013, 03:29 AM
I'm not sure if I will be attending the meet if its in NC because that is a pretty good ride for Papi and I but If I am not in school I will make every effort to be there. I'm good with either proposal site if I was to attend, but I have never been to Mopars at the Rock so I would like to go. That's the only reason I voted that way lol

JMSoc02
11-23-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm not sure if I will be attending the meet if its in NC because that is a pretty good ride for Papi and I but If I am not in school I will make every effort to be there. I'm good with either proposal site if I was to attend, but I have never been to Mopars at the Rock so I would like to go. That's the only reason I voted that way lol

You do realise that you are an exec now right? The proposal isn't even built or submitted yet and your making excuses about why your not going to make it??? Bit early for that. IMO

Oh an one final thing....

possibility of going to "you know where" and having 4 wide R/T's?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'll just leave this here.......

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh524/matthewclary16/DRTC_zpsc662b44f.png (http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/matthewclary16/media/DRTC_zpsc662b44f.png.html)

I would love to see that. But I believe that there are too many issues for that to happen.

1) It is crazy expensive to rent out "This Facility"
2) They rarely run 4 wide. For instance, they only use 2 lanes for TnT nights thru out the year. So might be a bit harder to set up, but we are trying.
~James

White Turbo
11-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Great work on this so far James and D2 guys!
The board looks forward to your bid for next year.
I understand that Mooresville hasn't released next years schedule yet, so if you guys need a little extra time to prepare your bid, we're ok with it.

I didn't vote, but I'll do my best to make either location.

JMSoc02
11-23-2013, 02:05 PM
I understand that Mooresville hasn't released next years schedule yet, so if you guys need a little extra time to prepare your bid, we're ok with it.

Thanks sir. Hope to see you there.

Branx5.9
11-23-2013, 05:43 PM

Heck yeah!

KotaRT
11-23-2013, 10:59 PM
You do realise that you are an exec now right? The proposal isn't even built or submitted yet and your making excuses about why your not going to make it??? Bit early for that. IMO

I would love to see that. But I believe that there are too many issues for that to happen.

1) It is crazy expensive to rent out "This Facility"
2) They rarely run 4 wide. For instance, they only use 2 lanes for TnT nights thru out the year. So might be a bit harder to set up, but we are trying.
~James

James,

I figured it would be costy for that track. Either way, I'll either be out of the Army, or close to it by then so I'm game! Maybe we can get someone to sweet talk them into letting us do an event for free :goodluck:

Kingst3r
11-24-2013, 03:08 PM
If there are gonna be strippers at the parking lot party I'll definietly be there.

huskerrt79
11-25-2013, 12:34 AM
If there are gonna be strippers at the parking lot party I'll definietly be there.

Only if you wanna get out there and wear a thong??:jester:

94dakV8
11-25-2013, 12:39 AM
ill be at either, but would prefer mooresville. i got to go up there and visit toney stewarts race shop, FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!! they seemed pretty cool about "tours" i dont kno if theres an official way to get in there but if we all could take a tour, or maybe two tours so not so many in the building at once that would be excellent FREE entertainment for a few hrs depending on drive time.

ps, find hotel with a bar in the lobby :-)

Kingst3r
11-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Only if you wanna get out there and wear a thong??:jester:

I dont think I wanna get thattt drunk :jester: And female strippers of course, more the merrier.

KotaRT
11-25-2013, 01:05 PM
I dont think I wanna get thattt drunk :jester: And female strippers of course, more the merrier.

You said that like you've gotten that drunk before.... :jester:

Kingst3r
11-25-2013, 05:25 PM
You said that like you've gotten that drunk before.... :jester:

:secret squirrel:..

KotaRT
11-25-2013, 06:19 PM
:secret squirrel:..

It's ok we've all been there....

:drunk:

ironsport1000
11-25-2013, 11:08 PM
I say we rent the Catawba Queen party boat with strippers for the banquet.

http://www.queenslanding.com/ordereze/1012/Page.aspx

http://www.abareaffair.com/pics.html

Are you gonna be driving that ship? I don't know if I wanna go that slow:roflmao:

(JK Chris. I had to)

Kingst3r
11-25-2013, 11:40 PM
I say we rent the Catawba Queen party boat with strippers for the banquet.

http://www.queenslanding.com/ordereze/1012/Page.aspx

http://www.abareaffair.com/pics.html

That might jack the costs up a bit, but sounds like a good time to me!

ironsport1000
11-26-2013, 01:10 AM
Get your shots in while you can old man. :finger:

:jester:

dstoots
11-30-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm new to the club and had a great time at Petersburg. I like Mooresville and will help. Live in Fredericksburg VA and can come down early. Let me know.

JMSoc02
12-06-2013, 04:16 PM
If anyone wants to help plan this with us. We will be meeting Saturday the 14th. Please post up ifyou would like to join.

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28969

I'm new to the club and had a great time at Petersburg. I like Mooresville and will help. Live in Fredericksburg VA and can come down early. Let me know.

Five9Dak
12-09-2013, 12:59 PM
I'd rather have more attractions, food/drink and places to hang out than fret about 1/4 versus 1/8 mile racing. The beginning is the fun part anyway.

Lonesoldier79
12-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Either one is fine with me being It's only a 3 hour drive, but I like the idea of more things to do and not having to drive an hour to a hotel. Me and the Mrs. look forward to going!

IDriftV10s
12-12-2013, 04:29 AM
I live about 20 minutes from Mooresville, its ridiculously awesome the amount of random hotrods you'll see riding around here

JMSoc02
12-14-2013, 08:40 PM
This turned out great!!! We had 9 people show up to get volunteered into doing things.:biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup: I will get the list of those that attended to everyone so that way we can communicate with everyone. We have narrowed the list of things to do, and have come up with a tenitive schedule for the weeks events. Now it is time to see if we can get the businesses to work with us and get things hammered out.

We plan on meeting again January 11th to hash out the final details and hope to submit the full proposal to the club the following week. So lets get to it!!!

Thanks again for the help
~James

Lonesoldier79
12-14-2013, 11:41 PM
This turned out great!!! We had 9 people show up to get volunteered into doing things.:biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup: I will get the list of those that attended to everyone so that way we can communicate with everyone. We have narrowed the list of things to do, and have come up with a tenitive schedule for the weeks events. Now it is time to see if we can get the businesses to work with us and get things hammered out.

We plan on meeting again January 11th to hash out the final details and hope to submit the full proposal to the club the following week. So lets get to it!!!

Thanks again for the help
~James

It was good to finally meet some of the guys from our division and I look forward to the next meeting on the 11th. Take'r sleezy!

IDriftV10s
12-15-2013, 02:48 AM
Cajun fried pickles, enough said.

Good time hangin out and putting a plan together today.

Wait those were Cajun fried!? Damn I should have ordered up :fml:

sunike32
12-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Glad to meet some of the new-to-me D2 members! Heck of a turnout for just a planning meeting!!

BluRT00
12-20-2013, 10:48 PM
So will this proposal be for 2014? or 2015? curious.

BluRT00
12-20-2013, 10:54 PM

Sweetness, so any of you NC boy's got a nice plot of land that's secure that I could park my trailer and truck?

lunchbox
12-21-2013, 12:04 AM
This^^^^^

BluRT00
12-21-2013, 12:06 AM
This^^^^^

If this happens we are lining up against one and other! :biggthumpup:

huskerrt79
12-21-2013, 05:31 AM
Sorry fellas, my house is 5 hours from Charlotte!

lunchbox
12-22-2013, 05:28 PM
If this happens we are lining up against one and other! :biggthumpup:

Ok hope you are ready! lol
I will be putting up new numbers this year with the new rear end!

BluRT00
12-22-2013, 09:54 PM

:secret squirrel: :biggthumpup:

Duvolant
12-23-2013, 03:54 AM
What would be thee chances of driving around CMS??

sunike32
12-23-2013, 12:54 PM
What would be thee chances of driving around CMS??

Something we are looking into :biggthumpup:

VAP112088
12-31-2013, 02:04 PM
This would be awsome! Dan and Bryan keep me updated of you find a spot for the trailers. If this becomes a thing I feel a convoy would be appropriate.

Steve '02CC
01-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Can you tell us which site ended up being chosen for the NC national meet bid or is that to be announced after the full bid is presented?

It's funny how I read that this was happening on 1/11, thought that was a long time in the future, and then looked at my clock and it says 1/12 lol

JMSoc02
01-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Can you tell us which site ended up being chosen for the NC national meet bid or is that to be announced after the full bid is presented?

It's funny how I read that this was happening on 1/11, thought that was a long time in the future, and then looked at my clock and it says 1/12 lol

We will be submitting the bid for the Mooresville/Charlotte area within the week:biggthumpup:. The numbers spoke. More votes for Mooresville than Rockingham. So that's why we built it here in town.

White Turbo
01-15-2014, 02:23 AM
Hi James,

Looks like you have the site picked now.
You can close the poll above if you like.

:biggthumpup:

66shelby
01-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Just curious by why all the way in the east side? No one from the west side will come. How come we don't try and put it in the middle of everyone since were not doing the 3 mini meets?
Just askin that's all. Not trying to be a jerk

RTchas
01-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Just curious by why all the way in the east side? No one from the west side will come. How come we don't try and put it in the middle of everyone since were not doing the 3 mini meets?

Well Justin no one put a proposal together from the middle area's:idunno:

The DRTC is open to hear anyone's proposal if they do the leg work and submit:biggthumpup:

And your wrong to say no one from West will come:nono:

Garret drove his truck from Cali to Ohio, you never know who will attend maybe Adobe will come and see what DA outside of Mars is like:jester:

Going to be some FAST Dakota's on the track this year:secret squirrel:

huskerrt79
01-15-2014, 07:23 PM

It used to rotate around from division to division. Now due to how complex it is and the fact that the club doesn't have the money to pay for our own venue, it is done by a div that puts in the proposal. Multiple Divisions can put in a proposal and the club execs then vote for the best proposal. The reason we did the 3 mini nats is due to the fact that the Oklahoma meet was a sham by Barry and was never really planned. We scrambled to get those meets together so that all the members of this great club wouldn't be as let down and feel that they were screwed as bad. There is a shit ton of work done behind the seems to put these meets on and three at once really strains the capabilities of the execs.

Hope this answers your question man, hopefully next year someone will lead the way on a nats meet out there for y'all. You don't have to be an exec to put in a bid for it either, Tim and Tom did most of the leg work for the Ohio nats.

Jason

sunike32
01-15-2014, 08:36 PM
Don't forget all the work James is doing to lead and put the bid together this year for NC as a non exec.

Never mine.

lunchbox
01-15-2014, 08:55 PM
Never mine.
I know all of you guys have been working hard to put it together!:drtc_logo001:

sunike32
01-15-2014, 09:17 PM
I know all of you guys have been working hard to put it together!:drtc_logo001:

James has been the head honcho :biggthumpup:

JMSoc02
01-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Thanks guys. I won't take any credit till the nats is over, but even then I can only take a slight bit. The credit will go out to all of those that have and are helping me out with this. It is coming together nicely. We believe that we have the proposal information together, we are just getting it typed up and will hopefully have it submitted by the end of the week for the execs mull over.

As for closing the poll, where do I do that? I tried the edit the first post but it wouldn't let me touch poll. Can some one fill me in on this?
Thanks
~James

RTchas
01-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Thanks guys. I won't take any credit till the nats is over, but even then I can only take a slight bit. The credit will go out to all of those that have and are helping me out with this. It is coming together nicely. We believe that we have the proposal information together, we are just getting it typed up and will hopefully have it submitted by the end of the week for the execs mull over.

As for closing the poll, where do I do that? I tried the edit the first post but it wouldn't let me touch poll. Can some one fill me in on this?
Thanks
~James

Closed for ya Buddy:biggthumpup:

Can't wait to hear more about this Event:r/t smile:

ironsport1000
01-15-2014, 10:56 PM
James has been the head honcho :biggthumpup:

Warning #1 Andrew.:roflmao::stirringthepot:

A big :biggthumpup: to James and the rest of the D2 guys!!

Thank you!!!

lunchbox
01-15-2014, 11:33 PM

reason why I didn't respond. lol

sunike32
01-15-2014, 11:39 PM

Thank you!!!

reason why I didn't respond. lol

:lol2:

What's wrong with head honcho?? :lol2: :lol2:

lunchbox
01-15-2014, 11:48 PM
:idunno:lol
I just thought u got butt hurt.

wyotech_cuda440
01-15-2014, 11:57 PM

Thank you!!!

Oh, so now abbreviations and acronyms are racist too? OK, nazi :finger:

(actually I was wondering if anybody else caught that, racism is one thing that does not belong here or anywhere else, even if its said jokingly :biggthumpup: )

sunike32
01-15-2014, 11:58 PM
:idunno:lol
I just thought u got butt hurt.

"Never mine" was a joke from last night. James had to take matters into his own hands with someone we're dealing with. The guy kept saying "never mine" instead of "never mind" :jester:

JMSoc02
01-16-2014, 01:15 AM
"Never mine" was a joke from last night. James had to take matters into his own hands with someone we're dealing with. The guy kept saying "never mine" instead of "never mind" :jester:

Inside joke on a public forums don't work.:nono:

sunike32
01-16-2014, 01:49 AM
Inside joke on a public forums don't work.:nono:

Worked perfect, Chris saw it and I'll bet a box of Uncle Ben's that he laughed :jester:

66shelby
01-16-2014, 02:33 AM
Thanks guys for answering the question.
Yea I can only imagine all the blood, sweat, and tears that goes into this. Way deeper than I could ever imagine.
So props to all the guys who help out and make it possible!! :rockwoot:

SShiTbox
01-19-2014, 11:36 PM
Sorry fellas, my house is 5 hours from Charlotte!

Where abouts? I have a house in Raeford just south of Fayetteville right off 401.

huskerrt79
01-19-2014, 11:39 PM
Where abouts? I have a house in Raeford just south of Fayetteville right off 401.

Jacksonville. Stationed at camp Lejeune but I go up to fayettenam to the track every now n then.

SShiTbox
01-20-2014, 12:05 AM
As soon as I scrolled down I remembered you were in the Marines. I currently live less then a half mile from the front gate of Quantico.

huskerrt79
01-20-2014, 12:07 AM
As soon as I scrolled down I remembered you were in the Marines. I currently live less then a half mile from the front gate of Quantico.

I hate the traffic up there!

SShiTbox
01-20-2014, 12:10 AM
Yeah no shit. I drive up to Belvoir and it's 19 miles to work. 23 minutes in the morning 2 hours in the afternoon. I get just over 20 mpgs on the highway but here in traffic? No. Maybe 12.5-14 mpgs.

huskerrt79
01-20-2014, 12:12 AM
Yeah no shit. I drive up to Belvoir and it's 19 miles to work. 23 minutes in the morning 2 hours in the afternoon. I get just over 20 mpgs on the highway but here in traffic? No. Maybe 12.5-14 mpgs.

I spent two summers in quantico back in 04 and 05, I went around DC on outer beltway, that was enough for me. I steer clear of that whole area.

SShiTbox
01-20-2014, 12:15 AM
If I go into the city I go early and leave early. I enjoy the museums and I go there to run.

SShiTbox
01-20-2014, 12:35 AM
See. I'm not a total dickhead. I just like fucking with ya.

huskerrt79
01-20-2014, 12:37 AM
See. I'm not a total dickhead. I just like fucking with ya.

I figured, that's why I refrained from being to much back, lol

SShiTbox
01-20-2014, 12:57 AM
:biggthumpup: Also that may just be the military personalities we have.

BluRT00
01-20-2014, 01:03 AM

Say it ain't so! :lol2:

Lonesoldier79
01-20-2014, 01:04 AM

.......ain't nothing but a couple of bravo foxtrots :lol2:

SShiTbox
01-20-2014, 01:06 AM
.......ain't nothing but a couple of bravo foxtrots :lol2:

True story

slammedR/T
01-21-2014, 02:41 AM

I call winner :drive:

huskerrt79
01-21-2014, 02:42 AM
I call winner :drive:

Oh damn, the florida shoot out!!:biggthumpup:

JMSoc02
01-21-2014, 10:29 AM
Just so I keep everyone up to date. We have submitted our proposal with a few different options. So they will be voting on which weekend will work best for the club and what will give each member the most bang for their buck.

BluRT00
01-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Oh damn, the florida shoot out!!:biggthumpup:

Yeah for 2nd place in Florida! Chad seems to have it all locked up.
Now Mr Lunchbox better pack a lunch. Cause he will have plenty of time sitting on the trailer after I put him there. :jester::jester::jester::jester:

huskerrt79
01-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Yeah for 2nd place in Florida! Chad seems to have it all locked up.
Now Mr Lunchbox better pack a lunch. Cause he will have plenty of time sitting on the trailer after I put him there. :jester::jester::jester::jester:

Oh snap!!