PDA

View Full Version : DFW Meet - 10/26

LuckyKota
10-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Me and the fellas at DT are getting a meet together. Just wanted to spread the word over here.

Where: Elgin B. Robertson Park (Lake Ray Hubbard)
When: Saturday October 26

Here's a link that has directions and info. There is no entry fee and it has two restaurants.

http://www.lake-ray-hubbard.com/elgin-b-robertson-park/

Hope to see some other local Kotas out there!

LuckyKota
10-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Come on down! Here's the post from DT:

Hello DT Members!

We are forming a new club, if you will, in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area!
Small group for anyone who is local to the area, or willing to make the drive, to come and show off your ride!

Our first OFFICIAL meet will be Saturday, October 26th @ 3:30pm at the Elgin B. Robertson Park at I-30 & Dalrock Rd.

http://www.lake-ray-hubbard.com/elgin-b-robertson-park/

This is a well maintained park with no entry fee, it's home to two restaurants on the water. It's a very nice area with lots of parking where we can show off our rides, have a meet-and-greet with a BBQ and give all of you the chance to get some very good pictures of your rides.

Our first TRIAL-MEET, for any of you who happen to be free this weekend, will be Saturday October 12th, same location & same time. This will be the very first meet so not many people will show up, this one will be a strict meet & greet / hang-out type of thing, will not be having a BBQ this time.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to Private Message me - I'll be more than happy to reply.

Also; if anyone wants photo's of their trucks, I'll be taking pictures at every meet and will be posting them in the DT forums or (if i can) in photo albums on my user account here - if not then they'll 100% for sure, be on Facebook!

LuckyKota
10-15-2013, 03:00 AM
Hey everyone- the meet on the 26th is less than 2 weeks away, i know that's still a ways out but I would like to get an idea of how many people we will have showing up! So if you're planning on coming please, either comment on here or p/m me so i can get a rough idea of how many people we are going to be expecting!!

grapejuice1998
10-15-2013, 03:01 PM
What does DT stand for?

LuckyKota
10-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Dodge Talk

LuckyKota
10-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Its this weekend fellas.

Anyone plan on coming out?