PDA

View Full Version : Whats up DFW

RamThis
09-13-2013, 04:49 AM
Hey guys I'm still around. The Ram is still going strong, about to get new tires put on my SS/T rims and finally get those back on, have a full Energy Suspension Master Bushing Kit to install, new ball joints, and an all aluminum radiator. Hopefully this fall I can get it re-sprayed as alot of my clearcoat is going to hell quickly!!

As for my 96, the engine is done, all I have left is to finish assembling the transmission, and drop the drivetrain back in it. Been too busy this summer to get much done on it, and if things go well, next year I wont have any free time at all LOL. So gotta get done what I need to the fall.

Sucks I missed another big meet by just a week, just found out the old dakotas site is gone and signed up here yesterday. Interesting stuff indeed.

Maybe I'll catch up with you guys at another meet soon. :circlejerk:

Kotta390
09-13-2013, 01:14 PM
I am not sure but did you used to be on dfwdakotas? Your user name sounds familiar...

steelhorse5778
09-14-2013, 02:54 PM
You know Robert if you would have read my Facebook post over the last couple of weeks theres no way you would have missed it

bob97sst
09-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Hey guys I'm still around. The Ram is still going strong, about to get new tires put on my SS/T rims and finally get those back on, have a full Energy Suspension Master Bushing Kit to install, new ball joints, and an all aluminum radiator. Hopefully this fall I can get it re-sprayed as alot of my clearcoat is going to hell quickly!!

As for my 96, the engine is done, all I have left is to finish assembling the transmission, and drop the drivetrain back in it. Been too busy this summer to get much done on it, and if things go well, next year I wont have any free time at all LOL. So gotta get done what I need to the fall.

Sucks I missed another big meet by just a week, just found out the old dakotas site is gone and signed up here yesterday. Interesting stuff indeed.

Maybe I'll catch up with you guys at another meet soon. :circlejerk:

Hey Robert!

It's been pretty slow on DFWRams last few times I checked in but going strong over here. DFWDakotas website is being rebuilt to showcase the events we do and feature member rides. It will be presented as a photo-filled timeline and list upcoming events in the DFW area!

Lots of great folks here to talk 5.9 performance with and most of us would be more than happy to help you spend all of your money on trucks. :drive:

Keep an eye on Div. 4 section for upcoming events, would be great to have you at our events like good ole times. :biggthumpup:

bob97sst
09-17-2013, 06:31 AM
I am not sure but did you used to be on dfwdakotas? Your user name sounds familiar...

Yep, he was member there and DFWRams. He's on a couple of other Dodge/Ram/Magnum sites as well under the same name I believe.

Laruesweetness
09-17-2013, 09:25 PM
HI Robert!!!!!!

RamThis
09-30-2013, 01:53 AM
'Sup fellas!! I'm slowly catching back up to the trucks.

Bob you have enough Dodges to start a dealership now!

steelhorse5778
09-30-2013, 03:03 AM
robert you know you should come out more often last time I saw you was at Grapevine Lake 3 years ago with DFW Rams

RamThis
09-30-2013, 04:53 AM
robert you know you should come out more often last time I saw you was at Grapevine Lake 3 years ago with DFW Rams

Yeah, life just got way complicated for us there for a while. Just this year we are finally getting our head above water and making some forward progress. I did make a couple meets since then with the DFWRams crew, one this spring actually, and went to a couple RKC meets, but that was about it.

I plan to get the truck out to some meets again once I get her back into shape. She's been in daily service way longer than I ever dreamed she would have to be and it's taken a hell of a toll. She's lost that "fresh" 2nd Gen feel she had, damn near going to farm truck status now LOL. Wish we could do another big lake meet again like the one we did back then, that was freakin' awesome, one we'll probably never forget.