PDA

View Full Version : TMS tongiht???? Whos going....

Laruesweetness
07-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Anyone going to TMS tongiht for Drag wars? Wanna meet up with some other Dakota lovers!

Laruesweetness
07-19-2013, 01:30 PM
FRIDAY NIGHT DRAGS PRESENTED BY SCION
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WINNERS PHOTO GALLERY AND OFFICIAL RESULTS.
(JUNE 14, 21, 28, - JULY 12, 19, 26)
Your Friday nights just got hotter at Texas Motor Speedway! Friday Night Drags Presented By Scion is heads up, street style drag racing. Racing is held on the one-eighth-mile pit road and the events are open to any automobile and any driver. Gates open nightly at 6:00 p.m. Drag Racing or Show-N-Shine entry fee is $20. Spectator entry is $7 at gate 6. Parking is free outside gate 6 in the PSL lot or $20 for infield parking. BYOC - bring your own cooler, just remember no glass!
Schedule of Events
6:00pm – Gate 6 & grandstands open
6:15pm – 8:00pm – Practice
6:15pm – 8:00pm – Show-N-Shine (Infield)
8:05pm – Drivers’ meeting
8:00pm – 9:00pm – Show-N-Shine/parade lap
9:00pm – Racing registration & tech close
9:10pm – Opening ceremonies
9:15pm – Drag racing
Friday Night Drags Spectator Information
Spectator parking is free outside gate 6 in PSL lot
Gate 6 is where you will purchase a general admission ticket
$7.00 per person (children 3 and under are free) for spectators – grandstand entry
You will be allowed to leave and re-enter the grandstands with valid handstamp
Coolers are allowed in grandstands
Show-N-Shine Participant Information
Location – South Paddock
Registration through tech
6:30pm – 7:30pm – Judging
8:00pm – 8:50pm – Parade lap cruise around track (General admission for infield included)
Anyone can participate in Show-N-Shine
Divisions: Best of Show, Best Classic (1972 or prior year), Best Current Custom (1973 to current), Best Scion, Best Motorcycle
Friday Night Drags Participant Information
6:00pm – South tunnel/infield open
$7.00 Per Person (all ages) for spectators
$20.00 for Drag Racing participant
$20.00 for Show-N-Shine participant
$20.00 for infield vehicle parking
Tickets can be purchased from staff off angle road starting at 5:30pm
General Admission Ticket is good for infield entrance and Gate 6 entrance
Coolers are allowed in the infield
Drag Participants will go through Tech at the LiftMaster Garage to be placed into a Division
Divison Information (Click here for official rules.)
NO tubular chassis, wheelie bars, or parachutes are allowed in any division.
All vehicles will be placed in one of six classes by Tech based on the following guidelines:
Tuner Division – Any three or four cylinder car with naturally aspirated engine. Must have stock body and interior. NO turbo, superchargers or power adders. NO all wheel drive vehicles. NO race cars or trucks allowed. NO Nitrous allowed.
Street Bandits - Foreign & domestic cars with stock body, three, four, or five cylinders that have factory turbo and superchargers along with six cylinders with naturally aspirated engines. Drag radials are allowed. All wheel drive allowed. Unmodified rotary engines allowed. NO modified drive train or suspension modifications. NO Nitrous allowed.
Sportsman – Foreign and domestic cars with stock body, 8 cylinders, naturally aspirated. All control arms, shocks and springs must be in stock location. NO cutting of inner or rear fender wells (only outside can be rolled). NO engine modification allowed. NO factory turbo or superchargers allowed. NO slicks. Drag radials allowed. NO Nitrous allowed.
Super Cars – Cars with factory authorized upgrades from the likes of Hennesey, Lingenfelter, Roush, Shelby, etc...Foreign and domestic cars with stock body. All control arms, shocks and springs must be in stock location. NO cutting of inner or rear fender wells (only outside can be rolled). NO engine modification allowed. Factory turbo and superchargers allowed. Drag Radials allowed. No slicks. NO Nitrous allowed.
Street Outlaws – Any car with stock appearing body. Suspension modification allowed. Any engine modifications and rotary engines allowed. Maximum 31 x 10.5w (slicks); 31 x 12.5 (drag radial) size tires. NO wheelie bars allowed.
Black Smoke Warriors – All diesel powered or modified gas powered trucks, and all wheel drive SUVs. Any size All Terrain tire allowed, Drag radials and slicks limited to same size as Outlaw.
THE FINAL CLASSIFICATION DECISION WILL BE MADE BY TECH DEPARTMENT
Click here to view the winners photo gallery and official results.

Kotta390
07-19-2013, 06:20 PM
I would but I am going to Ennis tomorrow with a friend's mustang. I got a leak to fix on his car tonight :(

User
07-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Working till 11pm... I can never make it.

Laruesweetness
08-06-2013, 04:56 PM
USER... lets get a mini meet together,
The Hubbs and I moved to HEB so we are closer to Fort worth, I would like the Hubbs to get the truck ready for the meet and hang out with other peeps who own R/T's

User
08-20-2013, 01:36 AM
Would have to be on the weekend sometime. My hours during the week are a no go for anything, unless it's like super early in the morning, which isn't going to happen. 8am doesn't exist for me, and when it does I'm hungover ask Bob and Mike about last weekend.