PDA

View Full Version : All Mopar Show, Sunbust- Graham, WA

00DakotaR/T
07-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Ok, here is the info for the All Mopar show in Frontier Park in Graham, WA on AUGUST 18th.

http://moparsunlimited.org/sunbust/

This year we have a great new food vendor, and a new dealership sponsor, Tacoma Dodge. They will have their parts department out there and a few feature SRT cars.

We also will have other great vendors, to include Rocket Restorations and many more. Laysons Restorations has once again jumped on board as a sponsor as well.

This will be the last year for us to have a one day show. Next year we will have a two day show with Saturday being reserved for 1980 and Newer Mopars, and Sunday still staying a classic Mopar show (1979 and older) this will give our show the opportunity to bring in more vendors and swap meet parts to help people complete their projects.

This also gives us the opportunity to have a Dakota only class if there is enough support. The success and support of the expansion depends on modern Mopar Muscle owners like everyone on this forum.

We look forward to seeing you out there.

madboy
08-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Anyone else going this Sunday?

Danno? Ed?

Im planning on going out Early - Wanna meet for Breakfast?

Ok, here is the info for the All Mopar show in Frontier Park in Graham, WA on AUGUST 18th.

http://moparsunlimited.org/sunbust/

This year we have a great new food vendor, and a new dealership sponsor, Tacoma Dodge. They will have their parts department out there and a few feature SRT cars.

We also will have other great vendors, to include Rocket Restorations and many more. Laysons Restorations has once again jumped on board as a sponsor as well.

This will be the last year for us to have a one day show. Next year we will have a two day show with Saturday being reserved for 1980 and Newer Mopars, and Sunday still staying a classic Mopar show (1979 and older) this will give our show the opportunity to bring in more vendors and swap meet parts to help people complete their projects.

This also gives us the opportunity to have a Dakota only class if there is enough support. The success and support of the expansion depends on modern Mopar Muscle owners like everyone on this forum.

We look forward to seeing you out there.

Danno
08-12-2013, 11:47 PM

Danno? Ed?

Prolly not, Ive never been a huge Sunbust fan ... too damn hot usually. lol.

I have werk to do anyway... :worky:

madboy
08-12-2013, 11:58 PM
By "werk" you mean truck is gonna be humping your leg? :drums1:

:)

Prolly not, Ive never been a huge Sunbust fan ... too damn hot usually. lol.

I have werk to do anyway... :worky:

White Turbo
08-13-2013, 12:12 AM

Danno? Ed?

I'm at the track Sunday.

madboy
08-13-2013, 12:28 AM
Which Track? Are you racing? Whats the dealio? :)

I'm at the track Sunday.

White Turbo
08-13-2013, 12:42 AM
Which Track? Are you racing? Whats the dealio? :)

No racing for me yet.

Brad, Jess, and I will be at Pacific for the divisional meet this weekend.
Pit crewing for Jess.

madboy
08-13-2013, 12:57 AM
Awesome!

Ill try and go to Sunbust and then head up that way. Do you have a cell phone these days?

Email or PM me please :)

No racing for me yet.

Brad, Jess, and I will be at Pacific for the divisional meet this weekend.
Pit crewing for Jess.

White Turbo
08-13-2013, 01:25 AM
Yeah I caught up to the 1990's ... Got a dumbphone now. :biggthumpup:
253-759-30ninenine

Same old number.