View Full Version : 2013 SOUTH DRTC Mini-Nationals Meet - DFW, TX

White Turbo
07-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Date: Sept 6-8, 2013

DRTC Registration Fees & Info:
Members.........$25
NonMembers...$50
Guests...........Free

Those of you that stayed registered for the new meet(s) do not need to pay again. And those that contributed their meet fees to the DRTC do not need to pay either. Your info is still on the registration list for the new meet. All you need to do is let us know if you'll still be attending (and where). See post #2 for the attendance list. Please contact us if there is a ? next to your name.

For those of you that just want to come and hang out, there is no registration fee through the club. But you won't recieve a meet shirt or be eligible for the free prize drawings.
If you are registered, but WILL NOT be attending a meet, you're still eligible for the prize drawing. Your name will still be in the hat. You'll still recieve a goody bag and shirt.

Meet giveaways & raffle prizes:
The club still has all our giveaway prizes from Durant. They will be split 3 ways for the 3 meets. We are still working to add to the prize list to get you more stuff.
There is one other small surprise for those of you that stayed registered (or contributed) for the new meet. You will have to attend the new meet to get it. :secret squirrel:
We will still be offering 3 raffle prizes. Tickets for the raffled prizes will be sold at all 3 meets, and the drawing for the winner will be held at the west meet on Oct 19th. The drawing will be on video and posted to Youtube.
RAFFLE Prizes
RED Ticket........... Monzter Motorsports.......(1) Gift certificate for Stage 1 or 2 brake kit. Winners choice.
WHITE Ticket....... GoPro Hero3 Silver Edition w/16gb memory card.
BLUE Ticket.......... ME111 Side Skirts................. (1) Gift certificate for a set of side skirts. RC or CC winners choice.
Ticket price $5.00 each
3 for $10
6 for $20 with option to mix up all 3 prizes

Giveaway prizes will be given away after Drag Racing event on Sunday for this meet.

Meet Itinerary:
Sept 6 @ 6 PM - Fun N Grudge
Northstar Dragway 1/8 mile track in Denton, TX ($15 to race) No insurance needed since the track is open to the public.
After meeting in the pits racers can TnT, call-outs, grudge matches. Track is open till around midnight. http://www.northstar-dragway.com/schedule.html
Hotel is less than ten (10) miles away.

Cottonmouth Conversions will reimburse the $15 track fee to each member providing a receipt up to 40 trucks.
Participants will purchase ticket at gate and get receipt. They will bring me the receipt and get a cash refund on the spot.

Sept 7 @ Noon - SnS
Bone Daddy's - Amazing Views and good BBQ. http://www.bonedaddys.com/
DRTC will have the back row of parking lot (about 40 spaces) for holding our SnS. All participants will judge and the highest votes gets the award. Currently planning on 5-10 awards based on attendance.

Bone Daddy's is offering some free appetizers (small attendance) or a food discount (large attendance) of 10%. The discount cannot be confirmed until good estimate provided to GM.

Sept 7 @ 5 PM - Laps for Charity
You're the driver when Texas Motor Speedway opens up the track to the public! Experience the thrill of driving your personal vehicle around the 1.5-mile speedway oval, all to benefit Speedway Children’s Charities at Texas Motor Speedway. After you take your laps, you can celebrate with a picture taken in Victory Lane. What could be a better way to start the summer than by driving your car on the 1.5 mile superspeedway, all while helping give back to children in need across North Texas?!
http://texas.speedwaycharities.org/events/laps_for_charity/

Take laps around Texas Motor Speedway in your own truck! Each lap costs $10 and you must purchase in threes (3s=$30). Picture in victory lane for another $10.
DRTC will run as a group before the event opens to the public ensuring good photo/video opportunities. DRTC specific time slot has not been provided yet.

Cottonmouth Conversions is covering one (1) set of three (3) laps and one (1) photo.
Participants will be required to be at track on time for DRTC specific time slot. Cottonmouth Conversion will pay for all trucks running at this time with a limit of 40 trucks.

The hotel is about 50 miles from this event but is less than ten (10) miles from the track for drag racing on Sunday. Keller's is about half-way to the hotel for a late night snack and show, participants can chose to skip this event but I highly recommend it.

Sept 7 @ 10 PM - Keller's Drive In - Food and Car Show
A local favorite that has an inpromptu car show every Saturday night in the summer. Great mix of cars, trucks, bikes but mostly older muscle types. Great burgers (#5 is great) and cheap beer (less than $2) served to you while you enjoy the sights, sounds and conversations with fellow gear heads.
Hotel is 30 miles from here.

There is no discount nor any awards at this event. This place is cash only!

Sept 8 @ 8 AM - TMCCC Drag Racing League
Full class bracket racing at Texas Motorplex, racers will compete in existing classes, more information will be found here; http://www.tmccc.org and requires a sponsorship of $300 for us to piggyback the event. This is typical index classes bracket style racing. You will get two (2) time trails in the morning then eliminations start around noon. Winner is determined by closest to dial in plus reaction time. Red light and break out automatic win for other racer. Double break out and double red light loser is first in either.

If someone wins a class or at least places they will also get a TMCCC trophy. Currently planning on 5-10 awards based on attendance. Food available at track. Awards will be given out at the end of the event.

Classes are based on times not mods with the excpetion of Electronics. Top classes are 1/8 mile only.
Electronics all E.T. (1/8 mile only)
Super Pro Muscle - 10.99 & quicker (1/8 mile only)
Pro Muscle - 11.00-11.99 (1/8 mile only)
King Muscle - 12.00-12.99
Super Muscle - 13.00-13.99
Street Muscle - 14.00-15.49
Stock Muscle - 15.50 & slower

Cottonmouth Conversions will reimburse the $30 track fee to each member providing a receipt up to 40 trucks.
Participants will purchase ticket at gate and get receipt. They will bring me the receipt and get a cash refund on the spot.

Right now participants would be required to pay gas to/during/from event, hotels, and any food costs as none of this would be included in the meet fees.
Registered participants are eliglble for prizes and will receive a goodie bag and DRTC event t-shirt.

Hotel Info:

Members will be responsible for booking thier own rooms. You can book online or via phone.
http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress...eserv_MakeARes or call: 1 888 HOLIDAY (1 888 465 4329)

Holiday Inn Express off 35E in Denton (Friday Night Only)
Group rates start at ten (10) rooms. Estimated discount is around 15%. Rooms rates without discount are about $114 for King and $126 for two Queens excluding tax.
Should have better details later this week.
SnS event about 25 miles from hotel. Car wash near SnS.

Holiday Inn Express off 35E in Waxahachie or off 45 in Ennis (Saturday Night Only)
Rooms rates without discount are about $114 for King and $126 for two Queens excluding tax.
Drag Racing event less than 10 miles from hotel. Regular gas within one mile of track and track has race gas.

If we have ten (10) rooms confirmed at either hotel for Friday and/or Saturday, the hotels are offering a discount.

Meet Map and Addresses:
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106/bob97sst/2013-DRTC-Div4_Mini-Nats_Numbered_zps0c89f5cd.png

1 - 9/6 @ 6 PM - Fun N Grudge - North Star Dragway, 3236 Memory Lane, Denton, TX 76207

2 - 9/6 - Hotel - Holiday Inn Express Denton, 4485 North I-35, Denton, TX 76207

3 - 9/7 @ 12 PM - Show-N-Shine - Bone Daddy's, 1720 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, TX

4 - 9/7 @ 5 PM - Laps For Charity - Texas Motor Speedway, 3545 Lone Star Cir, Fort Worth, TX

5 - 9/7 @ 10 PM - Hang Out - Keller's, 6537 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX

6 - 9/7 - Hotel - Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waxahachie, 984 W Hwy 287 Bypass, Waxahachie, TX

7 - 9/8 @ 8 AM - Drag Racing - Texas Motorplex, 7500 U.S. 287, Ennis, TX

White Turbo
07-09-2013, 01:42 AM
South Paid Attendees:
22 registered
17 attended
17 trucks

Truck#|
Name|
Forum Name|
Paid|
Comments

71|David Peterson|Adobedude|Paid|Not Attending
72|Josh Jones|jjones|Paid| Saturday
73|Chris Henderson|User|Paid
74|David Huffman|dwhuff|Paid|
75|Dave Salazar|SB440R/T|Paid| Not attending
76|Chris Fowler|SwinginACR|Paid|
77|Jim Neel|Dakota R/T|Paid| Not Attending
78|George Miller|purple|Paid| Not Attending
15|Alan Short|grapejuice1998|Paid
79|George Deckard|1995dak|Paid|Not Attending
80|Ryan James|rjtx667|Paid
81|Bob Penfold|Bob97sst|Paid
82|Mark Knapcik|Axiom|Paid
83|Mike Moriarty|steelhorse5778|Paid
84|Dustin Broostin|Broo42|Paid
85|Mike Smith|Kotta390|Paid
86|Justin LaRue|LarueSweetness|Paid
87|Bob Penfold|Bob97sst|Paid|2nd truck
88|Rick Greene|itcudabenu|Paid
89|Charlie Greene|DakotaNdaytona|Paid
90|James Beal|RC Kota|Paid
91|Colton Weathers|darkenedrt|Paid|No Truck
92|Robert Johnson|bobsrt|Paid|
93|
94|
95|

White Turbo
07-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Total retail value of prizes: Almost $3650

And the winners are!

1. Hughes Engines......................... (1) Airgap Intake manifold.......................................... ......................Truck #84 - Dustin Broostin........Delivered
2. Harland Sharp............................(1) set of Non Adjustable rockers S7307 1.7:1.....................................Truck #76 - Chris Fowler............Delivered
3. HiPo-Tek.................................. (1) Polyurethane Motor Mount kit. (1) MSD Coil Bracket.........................Truck #90 - James Beal.............Delivered
4. Renzoni Custom Decals................(6) Beer mugs and (6) shot glasses........................................... .........Truck #91 - Colton Weathers......Delivered
5. Customwiresets.com...................(1) $75 off coupon. For FireCore 50 wires............................................T ruck #72 - Josh Jones..............Delivered
6. Hemifever..................................(1) T-shirt............................................. .......................................Truck #71 - David Peterson.....................Please PM me.
7. Monzter Motorsports...................(1) battery hold down, (1) hat............................................... ...........Truck #77 - Jim Neel.............................Shipped
8. F&B.........................................(1) F&B 55mm TB................................................ ............................Truck #83 - Mike Moriarty..........Delivered
9. Autogeek..................................(1) detailer bag............................................... ...............................Truck #73 - Chris Henderson.......Delivered
10. Dr. Colorchips..........................(2) 50% discount coupons, (1) custom paint match kit. (1) poster...........Truck #92 - Robert Johnson........Delivered
11. Black Cat Custom Automotive.....(1) $60 Gift Certificate....................................... ..............................Truck #88 - Rick Greene.............Delivered
12. DRTC.....................................(1) Wolf 200 Series Truck Cover............................................. ............Truck #74 - David Huffman.........Delivered
13. Josh Hauesser..........................(1) Gift Certificate for a set of 1 Piece Port plates................................Truck #85 - Mike Smith..............Delivered
14. Dynamic Installs.......................(1) set of custom embroidered visors............................................ ......Truck #78 - George Miller.......................Please PM me.
15. Cottonmouth Conversions..........(1) SP360 Shelby Durango style front bumper cover...............................Truck #89 - Charlie Greene.........Delivered
16. Nitrous Express........................(1) Gift certificate for $250.............................................. .................Truck #79 - George Deckard.......Delivered
17. MSaine Performance.................(1) gift certificate for a performance valve body....................................Truck #82 - Mark Knapcik...........Delivered
18. SpinTech................................(1) Gift Certificate for $100 ea towards Spintech muffler purchase............Truck #75 - David Salazar......................Shipped
19. DRTC.....................................(2) DRTC Hats.............................................. ...................................Truck #86 - Justin LaRue.......................Please PM me.
20. Cottonmouth Conversions..........(1) Craftsman BBQ Grilling Set (1) Craftsman Bottle Opener......................Truck #80 - Ryan James............Delivered

If you paid for registration but did not attend the event, please PM me. I will need your name and address so I can ship you your prize, t-shirt, truck number and goodie bag.

SnS Awards
Our SnS awards were selected by popular vote via a ballet of the event attendees and their guests.

Best Stock........Truck #90 - James Beal
Best Modified.....Truck #72 - Josh Jones
Best Pro............Truck #85 - Mike Smith
Best of Show.....Truck #73 - Chris Henderson
Lowest Truck.....Truck #76 - Chris Fowler

Drag Racing Awards
The Drag Racing awards were based on registered trucks racing. For the Dakota that went the farthest in their class in the TMCC bracket race competition.

Stock Muscle Champion.....Truck #90 - James Beal
Street Muscle Champion.....Truck #81 - Bob Penfold ( I got runner-up at TMCCC and took home a trophy from them as well.)
Super Muscle Champion......Truck #74 - David Huffman
Pro Muscle Champion.........Truck #85 - Mike Smith
Quickest Reaction Time......Truck #73 - Chris Henderson (.023)

White Turbo
07-09-2013, 06:06 AM
Thank you to Cottonmouth Conversions for helping sponsor this meet. :biggthumpup:
For those that don't know, this is Bob Penfold's company.
And he's putting his money where his mouth is by signing a sponsorship contract with the DRTC and depositing the sponsor money in our account.

You guys (and gals) in D4 and D5 deserve this after what happened...And Bob has really stepped up to the plate for you.
I hope we can salvage this year's mess by putting on a great meet that's close enough to most that you can attend.

I also want to thank everyone who contributed their meet fees and those of you that donated to the club. Every penny you donated is going back into putting these 3 meets on. We could NOT have done this without your support.

And as always, our executive board has worked their ass off to make something happen that's never been done... Put together 3 meets in 3-4 months. These guys amaze me. Our club is stronger than ever.

The National Meet is THE main focal point of this club, and one of the main reasons why the club formed in the first place.
We can't pay for your hotel room, or give you hundreds of dollars in gas cards, but we CAN guarantee you'll have a good time and meet good people.

Please come out in September and support the club!

THANKS!
Ed...

:drtc_logo001:

User
07-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Alright Div4, lets start getting a list together! We got 2 full months until the event!

You can start registering for the event now! Click HERE (http://www.dakotart.com/2013_nats_pages/nats_2013_form.html) to register.

1995dak
07-09-2013, 01:04 PM
:fml: I tell you what man, I just can't win for these meets. I don't know if yall recall but it almost cost me my job to get off work for Durant. The only other guy that can cover for me would not work for me becuase he wanted to go to the bike ralley. So, last night I saw this and came strait to work this morning to put my name on the calendar and guess what? The same guy is off the whole week to go to new york. Including saturday! :fml: So my best case scenario is getting there saturday night for the Kellers get together.

White Turbo
07-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Try to make whatever events you can George.
You're still registered and eligible for the prize drawing too!
:biggthumpup:

APM
07-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Awesome, in town too. I'll be registering today whether I can make to it the events or not.

White Turbo
07-09-2013, 10:25 PM
The attendance list is now up in post #2.

Those that are still registered are listed there.
If you haven't done so already, Please contact us if you have a ? next to your name. We need to know if you'll be attending the new meet or not.

jjones
07-09-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm in definitely for Saturday.

bob97sst
07-11-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm in definitely for Saturday.

If you are already here on Saturday you should at least stay Sunday and get some drag racing in. :r/t smile:

User
07-16-2013, 02:35 AM
Anyone in Div 4 going to come out to this?

Haven't seen many of the DFW guys post up yet, even the southern Texas guys.

White Turbo
07-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Only 52 days till the meet in Dallas!!!

Start making your plans now!

Axiom
07-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Anyone in Div 4 going to come out to this?

Haven't seen many of the DFW guys post up yet, even the southern Texas guys.

Need to talk to the GF but I think I might be able to make this.

bob97sst
07-24-2013, 01:02 AM
Hey Guys - I need everyone to post up who is coming to any of the events! I want to hear from everyone! Let's make some noise! The event is only six weeks away!

Awards and prizes are based on attendance so this is important to help with planning efforts.

bob97sst
07-24-2013, 01:05 AM
I know many of you around DFW have expressed wanting to have more gatherings so here is your chance to enjoy your truck, hang out with fellow Dak nuts and have a good time.

So DFW where you at?

bob97sst
07-24-2013, 01:08 AM
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments please PM me.

:drive::r/t smile::drive:

User
07-24-2013, 01:59 AM
PS: This is open to all types of Dakotas and Durangos, not just R/Ts.

I have someone ask me this, so just to clear that up.

dwhuff
07-24-2013, 02:47 AM
I plan to be there.

User
07-24-2013, 02:59 AM
If you plan on coming be sure to register for the event!

http://www.dakotart.com/2013_nats_pages/nats_2013_form.html

bob97sst
07-25-2013, 04:15 AM
I posted this on Dak-Dur, CustomDaks, and DakUSA. Please post on any other forum that has Daks or Durs or let me know the name of the site and I will register and post.

steelhorse5778
07-25-2013, 11:05 PM
Ok I'm finally registered (thanks for reminding me Bob). And a huge TY to Bob for putting this together. I don't know if any of you realize this but besides the work he's put into this and things behind the scenes as far as giveaways and stuff, Bob is putting up around $3600 of his own money to pay for the meet events for the 1st 40 trucks. That is one hell of an awesome thing if you ask me. I'm a member of the largest Mopar club in the DFW area and they don't even do that. So hats off to Bob for bein a frickin stud and now all we need is for everyone to get off their azz's and sign up to have some fun.

FlyinRyan
07-26-2013, 12:04 AM
Ok I'm finally registered (thanks for reminding me Bob). And a huge TY to Bob for putting this together. I don't know if any of you realize this but besides the work he's put into this and things behind the scenes as far as giveaways and stuff, Bob is putting up around $3600 of his own money to pay for the meet events for the 1st 40 trucks. That is one hell of an awesome thing if you ask me. I'm a member of the largest Mopar club in the DFW area and they don't even do that. So hats off to Bob for bein a frickin stud and now all we need is for everyone to get off their azz's and sign up to have some fun.

Wow, that deserves some special recognition. WTG BOB! :hail:

steelhorse5778
07-26-2013, 02:08 AM
does that mean your coming Ryan..... we could get alot of tuning done that Friday night at the track.....Hint hint

User
07-26-2013, 02:12 AM
does that mean your coming Ryan..... we could get alot of tuning done that Friday night at the track.....Hint hint

+1 :biggthumpup:

Axiom
07-26-2013, 05:06 AM

I second this. :jester:

FlyinRyan
07-26-2013, 01:48 PM
:jester: You guys crack me up.

Between my taking time off from the day job to attend the Durant Nats, and my moving in 3 weeks (requiring more time off), coming to the TX Nats unfortunately is out of the question. I do have family in TX (mostly Austin area), so I'll be out there before too long again. Going to VA for the East Nats is likely not happening either. :fml:

If you guys have Wi-Fi/hotspot access from the track and a laptop I can make myself available for remote trackside tuning.

dwhuff
07-26-2013, 06:31 PM
Damn, I thought I was registered. I guess being paid up for the Durant meet misled me. Taken care of now!

White Turbo
07-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Damn, I thought I was registered. I guess being paid up for the Durant meet misled me. Taken care of now!

David,
You are registered and paid in full for the new meet. :biggthumpup:

Check post #2.

dwhuff
07-26-2013, 06:48 PM
I knew I had seen that list somewhere. Thanks Ed!

bob97sst
07-27-2013, 01:13 AM
This has been posted on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/events/220078151475697/

bob97sst
07-27-2013, 01:14 AM

Between my taking time off from the day job to attend the Durant Nats, and my moving in 3 weeks (requiring more time off), coming to the TX Nats unfortunately is out of the question. I do have family in TX (mostly Austin area), so I'll be out there before too long again. Going to VA for the East Nats is likely not happening either. :fml:

If you guys have Wi-Fi/hotspot access from the track and a laptop I can make myself available for remote trackside tuning.

Ryan - I can bring my WiFi hotspot with me and provide Internet access to those who need it.

Broo42
07-29-2013, 08:37 PM
Registered and paid!

steelhorse5778
07-29-2013, 09:22 PM
I knew I had seen that list somewhere. Thanks Ed!

Hey David I just realized my truck is in your avatar picture hehehehe

dwhuff
07-31-2013, 02:34 AM
Hey David I just realized my truck is in your avatar picture hehehehe

Uh-oh. I guess I'll have to do something about that.
Thanks Mike!

jjones
07-31-2013, 02:59 AM

Huh, No mention of the Austin thing before? Seems like 2 of us here would of heard about that by now... And Yes it's still coming along I promise.:r/t smile:

Kotta390
07-31-2013, 12:56 PM
Registered and Paid! Sorry the Div. 4 Tin Can will not be there :(

Axiom
07-31-2013, 03:17 PM
I booked my hotels. Were we supposed to put in some sort of group code to let them know we're there for the DRTC event?

bob97sst
08-02-2013, 02:37 AM
I booked my hotels. Were we supposed to put in some sort of group code to let them know we're there for the DRTC event?

We did not have enough folks to sign a contract for a group rate. If we get 10 or more people I will re-negotiate with the hotel for a better rate.

bob97sst
08-02-2013, 02:38 AM

That's alright, just glad you are able to attend the event.

steelhorse5778
08-07-2013, 03:57 AM

why not?

bob97sst
08-07-2013, 02:41 PM
I am putting in the final counts next week, so if you want to get your shirt at the event you need to register or post!

The events starts in 30 days!

White Turbo
08-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Don't forget to reserve your hotel room soon if you need one

Kotta390
08-10-2013, 02:41 PM
why not?

Going through a rough patch right now and have no monies. :(

DakotaNdaytona
08-10-2013, 07:37 PM
How long will you guys be at the drag strip the first day? Cause I don't get out of school till 3 and I got bout a 5 hour drive.

bob97sst
08-11-2013, 05:31 PM
How long will you guys be at the drag strip the first day? Cause I don't get out of school till 3 and I got bout a 5 hour drive.

The gates open at 6 PM and closes around midnight. I will be there till the place closes.

RC Kota
08-15-2013, 09:26 PM
After an excessively long delay due to suckage of life Im finally paid up!

Kotta390
08-15-2013, 09:44 PM
After an excessively long delay due to suckage of life Im finally paid up!

Nice! Welcome to the forum? You want to start a new thread introducing yourself?

RC Kota
08-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Thx. Ill get on that shortly. I followed bob97sst and User over from the old DFWDakota group

Kotta390
08-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Thx. Ill get on that shortly. I followed bob97sst and User over from the old DFWDakota group

I used to be part of that group long ago lol.

wigleym
08-18-2013, 05:36 AM
Wanna see y'all in San Antonio...or the as heat wave next summer...😄

User
08-20-2013, 01:46 AM
Always wanted to get a gathering down that way.

White Turbo
08-20-2013, 02:51 AM
18 days until your meet!

If you're going... get registered!

Kotta390
08-20-2013, 01:13 PM
Always wanted to get a gathering down that way.

To Heat Wave? If so the last time I was there I got bored and very unimpressed...

User
08-21-2013, 01:44 AM
To Heat Wave? If so the last time I was there I got bored and very unimpressed...

No, not heat wave, the name alone makes me depressed. Why the fuck do I want to suffer in a heat wave!

I'm talking about going down south. SA, or Austin, and having a get together for a weekend or something. I know JJ is down that way and he has a lot of guys down that way.

Kotta390
08-21-2013, 12:46 PM
No, not heat wave, the name alone makes me depressed. Why the fuck do I want to suffer in a heat wave!

I'm talking about going down south. SA, or Austin, and having a get together for a weekend or something. I know JJ is down that way and he has a lot of guys down that way.

Oh ok gotcha.

Broo42
08-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Friday night room booked. :biggthumpup:

SwinginACR
08-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Friday night room booked. :biggthumpup:

Saturday night is a done deal also Dustin.

Broo42
08-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Saturday night is a done deal also Dustin.

Good deal! :biggthumpup:

RC Kota
08-22-2013, 04:40 PM
If anyone is planning on bringing slicks I can some of my sockets, a ratchet, and a breaker bar from work. Ill also have my tq wrench with me.

bob97sst
08-25-2013, 05:30 AM
The fun begins in 13 days!!!!

Broo42
08-25-2013, 05:37 AM
I want to run, but not sure if my rear diff is healthy enough do so. Looks like I'll be spectating this time around. :fml:

steelhorse5778
08-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Broo42...dont be scared I got a trailer.

Bob....Call me bro.

Everyone else....get your shit together and get registered.

Everyone who is registered...see you in 13 friggin days I hope i'm ready.

User
08-25-2013, 11:21 PM
You will be alright Dustin

Broo42
08-26-2013, 08:16 AM
As long as I have a way to get it home on the off chance something does happen, I'll be bringing the stickies. :biggthumpup: And maaaaaybe the bottle. :drive:

Kotta390
08-26-2013, 01:37 PM
As long as I have a way to get it home on the off chance something does happen, I'll be bringing the stickies. :biggthumpup: And maaaaaybe the bottle. :drive:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/113/688/jesse-eisenberg.jpg

Broo42
08-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Yes, yes it did.

Kotta390
08-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Yes, yes it did.

I just wish I could bring the Div. 4 Tin Can! Ugghh I need a significant raise in pay lol. At least I am showing up in person thanks to Broo42:hail:

Broo42
08-26-2013, 08:53 PM
I just wish I could bring the Div. 4 Tin Can! Ugghh I need a significant raise in pay lol. At least I am showing up in person thanks to Broo42:hail:

I can't take all of the credit. SwinginACR deserves credit, too. :biggthumpup:

Kotta390
08-26-2013, 11:39 PM
I can't take all of the credit. SwinginACR deserves credit, too. :biggthumpup:

+1 Thanks again!

White Turbo
08-27-2013, 12:33 AM
Please see post #3 for the south meet prize list !

:r/t smile:

Broo42
08-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Please see post #3 for the south meet prize list !

That's badass! A huge thanks to the vendors that put up some good stuff! :biggthumpup:

Kotta390
08-27-2013, 12:46 PM
That's badass! A huge thanks to the vendors that put up some good stuff! :biggthumpup:

Very nice prizes indeed!!!

1995dak
08-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Nice! And since I will be in the Durango I have plenty of room to carry it all back home with me. :nana:

White Turbo
08-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Another prize added to the list:

SpinTech..............................(1) Gift Certificate for $100 ea towards Spintech muffler purchase

steelhorse5778
08-29-2013, 01:04 AM
Ok so here's the deal. I have decided to open my heart and my driveway. If anyone breaks Friday night you get a free trip to my house on the trailer and we can fix it on Saturday.

ironsport1000
08-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Here it is guys! And I have them ALL! The official debut of the "DRTC 2013 Trifecta meet" shirt :hail: Nice job User:biggthumpup:

Drum roll please:jester:

Front

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/ironsport1000/0828132147_zpsc7fac7af.jpg

And the back.............................................. .....

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/ironsport1000/0828132147a_zps6ddc49c1.jpg

Kotta390
08-29-2013, 03:10 AM
Something might be stewing for a certain tin can to show up to this event. I am so damn excited I can't sleep right now....lol

White Turbo
08-29-2013, 03:23 AM
Something might be stewing for a certain tin can to show up to this event. I am so damn excited I can't sleep right now....lol

I heard a rumor

:secret squirrel:

This message has been intercepted by the NSA

steelhorse5778
08-29-2013, 04:02 AM
Mike bring it i"ll donate sundays race money to you for gas.

Kotta390
08-29-2013, 01:20 PM
Mike bring it i"ll donate sundays race money to you for gas.

Thanks bud! You guys are a good group of peeps :)

1995dak
08-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Here it is guys! And I have them ALL! The official debut of the "DRTC 2013 Trifecta meet" shirt :hail: Nice job User:biggthumpup:

Drum roll please:jester:

Front

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/ironsport1000/0828132147_zpsc7fac7af.jpg

And the back.............................................. .....

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/ironsport1000/0828132147a_zps6ddc49c1.jpg

:r/t smile: They look great! Nice work.

Kotta390
08-29-2013, 02:00 PM
I heard a rumor

This message has been intercepted by the NSA

Kotta390
08-30-2013, 03:46 AM
It has been confirmed! I am bringing the truck to the meet! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::g o!::go!::go!::go!::go!::go!::go!:

1995dak
08-30-2013, 01:45 PM
It has been confirmed! I am bringing the truck to the meet! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::g o!::go!::go!::go!::go!::go!::go!:

Cool! Are you going to stick around for sunday as well?

DakotaNdaytona
08-30-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm ready to run my truck down the track I'm really curious as to what it will run.

Kotta390
08-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Cool! Are you going to stick around for sunday as well?

Yep!:biggthumpup:

darkenedrt
08-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Hell yeah! Can't wait to see it run!

Kotta390
08-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Hell yeah! Can't wait to see it run!

Can't wait to run next to my brothers!! :biggthumpup:

1995dak
08-30-2013, 10:09 PM
Can't wait to run next to my brothers!! :biggthumpup:

I will be bringing the Durango. Your going down like a sweet muffin!

:funny shit:

I'm joking of coarse. :drums1:

White Turbo
08-31-2013, 02:10 AM
7 days left !!

We're cutting off pre-registration for this event on SEP. 3RD !!
Get signed up now if you're going!

Kotta390
08-31-2013, 04:34 AM
I will be bringing the Durango. Your going down like a sweet muffin!

:funny shit:

I'm joking of coarse. :drums1:

Lol! There is always a chance I may get a DNF...

steelhorse5778
09-05-2013, 01:46 AM
ok so who's ready. Finally got old blue fired up and man does she feel good. Can't wait to test and tune and find out what she has in her with the new parts. It's gunna be awesome.

RC Kota
09-05-2013, 05:37 AM
Working every lunch hour to try and get all the small stuff done. Down side is its tough doing it in the dark.

On a completely different note gas prices are in the 3.30-3.50 in the area of the track in Denton.

Kotta390
09-05-2013, 01:07 PM
ok so who's ready. Finally got old blue fired up and man does she feel good. Can't wait to test and tune and find out what she has in her with the new parts. It's gunna be awesome.

Ran the valves last night in the dakota. All were good except for a couple. Broke a spark plug in the process (wierd I know...) and going to get that replaced today. Double check everything and get race fuel tomorrow. I am READY!:biggthumpup:

1995dak
09-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Well, I am not going to be able to make it saturday night like I hoped. I have to work even later than I planned. :fml: I am going to try to head out early sunday morning and just go strait to the track.

Kotta390
09-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Well, I am not going to be able to make it saturday night like I hoped. I have to work even later than I planned. :fml: I am going to try to head out early sunday morning and just go strait to the track.

Hope to see you there bud!

dwhuff
09-05-2013, 04:26 PM
I just have to swap the drag radials onto it and I'm ready. Are we supposed to go to the hotel and get signed in to get our t-shirt and other goodies, or is going to Northstar the only thing planned for tomorrow?

Kotta390
09-05-2013, 07:54 PM
I just have to swap the drag radials onto it and I'm ready. Are we supposed to go to the hotel and get signed in to get our t-shirt and other goodies, or is going to Northstar the only thing planned for tomorrow?

Get into the hotel first if possible. Then we go from there.

steelhorse5778
09-06-2013, 02:02 AM

David why you getting a hotel room. need to get away? By the way are you bringing your woman with you?

steelhorse5778
09-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Truck is washed and loaded on the trailer. I'm ready to hook up and go. see yall tomorrow and don't be late to the track i may be all used up if ya are.

White Turbo
09-06-2013, 02:10 AM
Have a great time at the meet everyone!

:goodluck:

RTchas
09-06-2013, 02:31 AM
Post lot's of Pic's and timeslip's:r/t smile::biggthumpup:

bob97sst
09-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Post lot's of Pic's and timeslip's:r/t smile::biggthumpup:

Yes sir, will do! :r/t smile:

bob97sst
09-06-2013, 02:52 AM

As people sign in at each event you will be provided your goodie bag if that is the first event you are attending.

Example

10 people show up for TnT event Friday night. They will given their goodie bags at the event. Saturday 15 people show up, 10 from the night before and 5 new folks. The 5 new folks will get their goodie bag at this event.

The hotel was just setup to provide out-of-towners a place to catch a shower and some zzzzz before the next event. Since a majority of folks are local the hotel is not our main hang out and meeting location - the events will be.

1995dak
09-06-2013, 04:27 AM
Hope to see you there bud!

Thanks. We will be there early on Sunday. :biggthumpup:

bobs rt
09-06-2013, 11:59 AM
well it looks like if all goes well today then i should be able to come down for some TNT tonight. forgot to pre-register but oh well. looking forward to seeing some of you guys again and seeing how much faster you have gotten.

Kotta390
09-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Truck is washed and loaded on the trailer. I'm ready to hook up and go. see yall tomorrow and don't be late to the track i may be all used up if ya are.

Same here!! Ill check in the hotel first and convoy out with other members to the track.

DakotaNdaytona
09-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Same here!! Ill check in the hotel first and convoy out with other members to the track.

What time will you guys leave the hotel?

Kotta390
09-06-2013, 01:21 PM
What time will you guys leave the hotel?

I don't know exactly. Broo42, SwinginACR, DarknedRT and myself will be there roughly 4pm to check in. I hope I got the names right lol. I know the track isn't too far away so possibly around 5:15-5:30?

DakotaNdaytona
09-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Shit I got like a 5 hour drive I'm probably gonna leave around 2

Kotta390
09-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Shit I got like a 5 hour drive I'm probably gonna leave around 2

Oh lord lol :drive:

darkenedrt
09-06-2013, 03:03 PM
We'll be heading out in a couple hours, looking forward to meeting all of you guys!

Kotta390
09-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Ill be leaving at noon to get last minute things and im outta here!

Red Monster
09-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Sure wish I could be there.

Laruesweetness
09-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Posting all Pictures and Kota360's Run @ North Star.. Still learning how to do this so I just put them in my profile pictures for everyone to get

Kotta390
09-09-2013, 12:08 AM
I'll post the video when I get home. Lol it was a exciting time Friday night for me to say the least lol

DakotaNdaytona
09-09-2013, 12:13 AM
I'll post the video when I get home. Lol it was a exciting time Friday night for me to say the least lol

Wish I stayed long enough to see it happen! Dad was ready to head back though.

White Turbo
09-09-2013, 12:13 AM

I heard a rumor

:cry:

darkenedrt
09-09-2013, 12:22 AM
I got some good pictures and videos. I'll post them up in a bit

On another note, I had a freakin blast! It was great finally getting to meet everyone. Definitely looking forward to the next gtg! :r/t smile:

jjones
09-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Got to give Bob and Chris a hand for organizing all the events and such. A big job for only 2 people to do. I had a great time, met alot of new R/T people and definitely look forward to next time.

steelhorse5778
09-09-2013, 01:06 AM
Got to give Bob and Chris a hand for organizing all the events and such. A big job for only 2 people to do. I had a great time, met alot of new R/T people and definitely look forward to next time.

was great talking with you. love your truck and the story behind it. So many people have a truck that looks pretty and never does a lick of work. I'll hit you up in a couple of weeks for the loop if you still have it.

steelhorse5778
09-09-2013, 01:08 AM
I got some good pictures and videos. I'll post them up in a bit

On another note, I had a freakin blast! It was great finally getting to meet everyone. Definitely looking forward to the next gtg! :r/t smile:

we have another TMCCC race in Ardmore in 3 weeks if your interested.

1995dak
09-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Can't wait to see the pics. Sure wish we could have made it but there is always the next one.

Laruesweetness
09-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Me to, Thanks to Bob Pinfold and everyone who made this happen!! SHOWING LOVE FOR THE DRTC

SwinginACR
09-10-2013, 12:10 AM
I have to agree with everyone, it was a blast. I had a great time and look forward to this again next year??

Kotta390
09-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Good times indeed and Bob along with Chris did a great job keeping the show together.

DakotaNdaytona
09-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Most fun I've had in a while. Gas on the other hand was a different story....

White Turbo
09-10-2013, 12:39 AM
Bob and Chris...
:not worthy:
:You_Rock_Emoticon:
:clap:

Broo42
09-10-2013, 07:38 AM
I'll second what everyone else said about the meet. Everything was very well put together, especially with so little time to work with. Mucho props to Bob, Chris, and anyone else that had a hand in it. :hail:

It was also great to meet everyone. I'm definitely looking forward to anymore meets in the future. :r/t smile:

Kotta390
09-10-2013, 01:10 PM
I'll second what everyone else said about the meet. Everything was very well put together, especially with so little time to work with. Mucho props to Bob, Chris, and anyone else that had a hand in it. :hail:

It was also great to meet everyone. I'm definitely looking forward to anymore meets in the future. :r/t smile:

If you go to a future meet, I think I will pass. LMAO! jk:jester:

Broo42
09-10-2013, 06:56 PM
If you go to a future meet, I think I will pass. LMAO! jk:jester:

Just ride along with someone else, that MIGHT be safer.

bob97sst
09-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Post #3 updated with all winner information!

White Turbo
09-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Post #3 updated with all winner information!

Thanks for the update Bob!

If you don't hear back from everyone about their addresses, shoot me an email.
I have everyone's name and address on file.
George Miller is not on the forum much and doesn't have an address listed with us, but I have his email addy to contact him.

Broo42
09-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the update Bob!

If you don't hear back from everyone about their addresses, shoot me an email.
I have everyone's name and address on file.
George Miller is not on the forum much and doesn't have an address listed with us, but I have his email addy to contact him.

I'll give George a call and have him get in contact with you.

RTchas
09-11-2013, 06:24 PM
And the winners are!

1. Hughes Engines......................... (1) Airgap Intake manifold.......................................... ......................Truck #84 - Dustin Broostin........Delivered
2. Harland Sharp............................(1) set of Non Adjustable rockers S7307 1.7:1.....................................Truck #76 - Chris Fowler............Delivered
3. HiPo-Tek.................................. (1) Polyurethane Motor Mount kit. (1) MSD Coil Bracket.........................Truck #90 - James Beal.............Delivered
4. Renzoni Custom Decals................(6) Beer mugs and (6) shot glasses........................................... .........Truck #91 - Colton Weathers......Delivered
5. Customwiresets.com...................(1) $75 off coupon. For FireCore 50 wires............................................T ruck #72 - Josh Jones..........................Please PM me.
6. Hemifever..................................(1) T-shirt............................................. .......................................Truck #71 - David Peterson.....................Please PM me.
7. Monzter Motorsports...................(1) battery hold down, (1) hat............................................... ...........Truck #77 - Jim Neel..............................Please PM me.
8. F&B.........................................(1) F&B 55mm TB................................................ ............................Truck #83 - Mike Moriarty..........Delivered
9. Autogeek..................................(1) detailer bag............................................... ...............................Truck #73 - Chris Henderson...................Please PM me.
10. Dr. Colorchips..........................(2) 50% discount coupons, (1) custom paint match kit. (1) poster...........Truck #92 - Robert Johnson........Delivered
11. Black Cat Custom Automotive.....(1) $60 Gift Certificate....................................... ..............................Truck #88 - Rick Greens.............Delivered
12. DRTC.....................................(1) Wolf 200 Series Truck Cover............................................. ............Truck #74 - David Hoffman.........Delivered
13. Josh Hauesser..........................(1) Gift Certificate for a set of 1 Piece Port plates................................Truck #85 - Mike Smith..............Delivered
14. Dynamic Installs.......................(1) set of custom embroidered visors............................................ ......Truck #78 - George Miller.......................Please PM me.
15. Cottonmouth Conversions..........(1) SP360 Shelby Durango style front bumper cover...............................Truck #89 - Charlie Greene.........Delivered
16. Nitrous Express........................(1) Gift certificate for $250.............................................. .................Truck #79 - George Deckard...................Please PM me.
17. MSaine Performance.................(1) gift certificate for a performance valve body....................................Truck #82 - Mark Knapcik......................Please PM me.
18. SpinTech................................(1) Gift Certificate for $100 ea towards Spintech muffler purchase............Truck #75 - David Salazar.....................Please PM me.
19. DRTC.....................................(2) DRTC Hats.............................................. ...................................Truck #86 - Justin LaRue.......................Please PM me.
20. Cottonmouth Conversions..........(1) Craftsman BBQ Grilling Set (1) Craftsman Bottle Opener......................Truck #80 - Ryan James............Delivered

If you paid for registration but did not attend the event, please PM me. I will need your name and address so I can ship you your prize, t-shirt, truck number and goodie bag.

SnS Awards
Our SnS awards were selected by popular vote via a ballet of the event attendees and their guests.

Best Stock........Truck #90 - James Beal
Best Modified.....Truck #72 - Josh Jones
Best Pro............Truck #85 - Mike Smith
Best of Show.....Truck #73 - Chris Henderson
Lowest Truck.....Truck #76 - Chris Fowler

Drag Racing Awards
The Drag Racing awards were based on registered trucks racing. For the Dakota that went the farthest in their class in the TMCC bracket race competition.

Stock Muscle Champion.....Truck #90 - James Beal
Street Muscle Champion.....Truck #81 - Bob Penfold ( I got runner-up at TMCCC and took home a trophy from them as well.)
Super Muscle Champion......Truck #74 - David Hoffman
Pro Muscle Champion.........Truck #85 - Mike Smith
Quickest Reaction Time......Truck #73 - Chris Henderson (.023)

Nice Work Gent's:biggthumpup:

1995dak
09-11-2013, 06:30 PM
:rockwoot: Something at my house is getting a bottle! :biggthumpup::drive:

User
09-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Sweet! I ended up getting the best RT! Woot!

Bob, I'll catch up with you later about the prizes and shit.

Axiom
09-15-2013, 04:34 AM
As has already been said. Was great to meet everyone. Big thanks to Bob and Chris. Wouldn't have changed a thing.

bob97sst
09-16-2013, 10:38 PM
For anyone who I asked to PM me (bob97sst) about prizes it is important so this meet can be wrapped up.

See Post #3 in this thread if this applies to you!

steelhorse5778
09-16-2013, 11:27 PM
where's our pics and videos (hint, hint)