PDA

View Full Version : Come And Take It - Temple, TX - June 1st 10am-4am

User
05-31-2013, 08:16 PM
http://www.dontcomply.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Half-Page-Flyer1.jpg

Website Host:
http://www.dontcomply.com/comeandtakeittemple/

Information:
We will be gathering for a legal armed open carry march to raise public awareness of gun laws in Texas. It is partially in response to the Temple Police Department violating the Second and Fourth Amendment rights of Active Duty MSGT Christopher J. Grisham HERE. Please join us all. We will be exercising our rights as free men and women. Be part of the solution. All permits and armed march route has been approved and coordinated with the city and local authorities. Come out for music, great speakers, food and a march around the police station and town square.

When: June 1st
Where: Temple, TX
Venue: Community Market 212 S. Main St.
Time: 10:00am-4:00pm

“While out hiking with my son through backcountry roads to help him earn his Eagle Scout rank, I was illegally arrested and disarmed without cause. I was thrown in jail and my lawfully owned weapons were confiscated without receipt or notice,” -Grisham

That’s right! Get your guns and get to Temple, TX. They forgot we have rights and we must remind them. If we don’t stand up for fellow Texans today then we will stand alone when it happens to us in our hometown. Just a reminder on legal open carry in Texas: It must be a long gun and can be strapped or hung on your person. Holding it could be considered “calculated to alarm” and this will be a peaceful march. We will be taking up donations for the 2nd Amendment Legal Defense Fund for Christopher J. Grisham. Anyone that wants to help with the event contact Murdoch at murdoch@dontcomply.com

Speakers:
Jay Stang – Oath Keepers State Chapter President for Texas
Mike Vanderboegh -THREE%ER
Lynn Woolley -The Lynn Woolley Show
Christopher J. Grisham
Kathie Glass -Chair of Harris County Libertarian Party
Black Rain Ordinance -Presentation of gun to C.J. Grisham
Murdoch Pizgatti – Co-Owner DontComply.com
Phoenix Horton -Founder, Co-Owner DontComply.com
Statement from Rep. Ralph Sheffield (R)
Statement from Senator Ted Cruz20130319101911-CJ2

Music:
The Nolan Pick Band

Food:
Fat Boys BBQ

Kotta390
05-31-2013, 08:20 PM
Have fun! Too bad all I have is a Mini 14 and it's not registered lol.

blackknight
05-31-2013, 11:09 PM
Dam!!

User
06-01-2013, 12:04 AM
It's going to be badass, I can't wait. I want this shit to start happening all over the country, and more people start coming together in large groups and show that the American people own this country! Not the police, not the Government, but the mother fucking Patriots of the U.S.A!

blackknight
06-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Thats awesome! Yesterday we walked right into cabelas open carry, as always people stare, but its our right! So they can eat a fat one!

SB440R/T
06-02-2013, 07:13 PM
It's going to be badass, I can't wait. I want this shit to start happening all over the country, and more people start coming together in large groups and show that the American people own this country! Not the police, not the Government, but the mother fucking Patriots of the U.S.A!

Patriots huh? Talking about the sergeant that this is about? What happened with that.