PDA

View Full Version : LiveLoad/LiveLink issues

BlakDak71
05-13-2013, 12:52 AM
Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here, but I can only get the SCT software to work on my desk top and not my lap top...which is very inconvenient. Anybody else have issues installing it? I can't find the drivers to manually install them after I download them, and then when I plug in the device and open up LiveLoad, it says to connect the device. I click ok, and it says Error - could not find device, does this three times and then shuts the program down. Been messing with this for like two hours and I'm about to pull my hair out. Even tried it on another lap top to the same results.

Cheezie
05-13-2013, 01:31 AM
Mine did the same thing. Now what I do is plug the device in and watch to make sure the drivers install. Then it lets me access liveload to load a tune. Mine also initially didnt work on windows vista or 7. But it did fine on xp.

BlakDak71
05-13-2013, 01:44 AM
Were you ever able to get it to work on windows vista?

Broo42
05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
McAfee always thinks there is a Trojan and quarantines it when I install it. I always have to turn my real-time scanning before I can use it. But Like Colby said, plug it in wait for the device drivers to install.

Cheezie
05-13-2013, 01:52 PM
I did get mine to work on vista.

There are some pretty decent techs at sct that will remote access your computer and do it for you to make sure it will work, or solve whatever needs to be fixed