PDA

View Full Version : DFW Meet before Nats

bob97sst
04-15-2013, 04:01 PM
As others have suggested, we will have a meet prior to Nats. I was thinking May 11 or 18 around 6 PM at Keller's off NW Hwy and Abrams.

In order to give everyone time to prepare, we will finalize the plans this weekend 4/21.

Post up and let us know which one works best and we will pick the date a majority of us can attend.

For those of you wanting some track time see the Mopars at the Motorplex thread;

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24656

My understanding is Friday night is the TnT, Saturday is the actual event and TMCCC Drag Racing Club will be racing here on Sunday. This will give folks three good days to test out their trucks before nats.

Laruesweetness
04-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Can the meet be on a Sunday!

bob97sst
04-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Can the meet be on a Sunday!

Possibly, but that is usually tough for anyone out of the DFW area to make it to those.

Keep the post coming!

Kotta390
04-15-2013, 06:16 PM
I can make it Saturday or Sunday. Would be nice to see some of the old folks again, or whoever is left from the days I used to come hang out.

bob97sst
04-22-2013, 02:28 AM
Is there really no one interested in this?:idunno: If no one is going to show, I certainly wont drive five hours for nothing. I think it would be cool to meet some of you Div 4 members before the meet.
Lets try to make this happen.:biggthumpup:

There is a Mopar PDC meet on May 11th that will have all kinds of Mopars and DFWDaks usually pulls 6-10 trucks at this event. Dodge provides drinks and food and you can take a tour of their distribution facility if you would like.

Might make for a better meet, thoughts?

Tom Slick
04-22-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm open for either date!

Tom Slick

bob97sst
05-02-2013, 05:32 AM
I will be attending the Mopar PDC meet on May 11.

If there is enough interest for another GTG the following weekend for those that cannot make it on May 11.