PDA

View Full Version : Danno stole my truck :(

madboy
04-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Well it was bittersweet but I know it's in good hands. Danno came and picked up the R/T today. It's been 9 years since I brought this one home and over 12 years since I brought the first R/T home. I have owned 3 different RT's to this point - the most being 2 at one time..now sadly I have none. Danno and I figured the truck has parts off as many as 8 or 9 different trucks in it and has gone through countless combos. The current in my opinion is the funnest and best combo of all but I know Danno will screw that all up in the next year or so ;)

Yes I am already shopping for the next Dakota but I can't gaurantee it will be an R/T this time. If anyone knows of any good Dakotas locally in the under $5k range and as close to stock as possible let me know.

Cheers and have fun with my baby Danno!!

Adobedude
04-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Parts from mine....:biggthumpup:

Danno is going to be in shock when he gets here...We have nothing but sand here now, a 3 year drought has killed everything off...:fml:

White Turbo
04-14-2013, 11:56 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Mr. Josh :cry:

y2krtaf
04-15-2013, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry for your loss Mr. Josh :cry:

This,
But as we all know,another project is right around the corner!

X_HAWAII RT
04-15-2013, 03:05 AM
sorry to hear that josh but at least it's near and in good hands. I've been eyeballing this one http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/3736190799.html I'm not sure how much he'll negotiate.

This one isn't too bad, I would throw on the stock R/Ts and remove the stripe. It's one or the other. It also has a rare hood.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=98087&endYear=2003&keywordPhrases=r%2Ft&modelCode1=DAKOTA&showcaseOwnerId=0&startYear=1998&makeCode1=DODGE&sellerTypes=b&searchRadius=200&mmt=%5BDODGE%5BDAKOTA%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=342933001&listingIndex=1&Log=0

Steve '02CC
04-15-2013, 03:29 AM
It sounds like you really liked it so why did you get rid of it?

pplhz03rt
04-15-2013, 03:53 AM
Well it was bittersweet but I know it's in good hands. Danno came and picked up the R/T today. It's been 9 years since I brought this one home and over 12 years since I brought the first R/T home. I have owned 3 different RT's to this point - the most being 2 at one time..now sadly I have none. Danno and I figured the truck has parts off as many as 8 or 9 different trucks in it and has gone through countless combos. The current in my opinion is the funnest and best combo of all but I know Danno will screw that all up in the next year or so ;)

Yes I am already shopping for the next Dakota but I can't gaurantee it will be an R/T this time. If anyone knows of any good Dakotas locally in the under $5k range and as close to stock as possible let me know.

Your going to miss going out there firing that thing up. You had a lot of fun with it. Hope that you replace it with something that you like just as well.

Rick Adams
04-15-2013, 11:10 AM

Props on taking such good care of that R/T Josh, still is a great looking ride!

Broo42
04-15-2013, 08:03 PM

Do you still have that slow mo video of your truck launching? It's pretty old.....like Delphi forum old.

2dakotas
04-15-2013, 09:18 PM
I want a RC DA RT really bad, but you can't find any here in good shape, nor do I have the money for another "project".

Danno
04-15-2013, 09:23 PM

:biggthumpup:

:secret squirrel:

madboy
04-16-2013, 02:11 AM
It sounds like you really liked it so why did you get rid of it?

Danno twisted my arm. ;)

If I get another one I want it much more stockish then mine was any longer.

madboy
04-16-2013, 02:16 AM
Sell me yours :)

If it's an RT I will likely get another RC.

I know you are a good shopper so keep your eyese peeled. Both of those are too much $$ for me. Im trying to get a harley too...

Heres a 4.7 Im going to look @: It needs a stance adjustment otherwise its perfect ;)

http://clients.automanager.com/022077/vehicle-details/b84372ea57d0481fa42c3d82ea505945

Also going to look @ this one...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/ctd/3739607564.html

Yes Im all over the map right now but dfenitely under $5 is my range.

sorry to hear that josh but at least it's near and in good hands. I've been eyeballing this one http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/3736190799.html I'm not sure how much he'll negotiate.

This one isn't too bad, I would throw on the stock R/Ts and remove the stripe. It's one or the other. It also has a rare hood.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=98087&endYear=2003&keywordPhrases=r%2Ft&modelCode1=DAKOTA&showcaseOwnerId=0&startYear=1998&makeCode1=DODGE&sellerTypes=b&searchRadius=200&mmt=%5BDODGE%5BDAKOTA%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=342933001&listingIndex=1&Log=0

madboy
04-16-2013, 02:20 AM
Its proably somehwere on my old computer or on a backup drive...It's never going to be that fast again now that Danno owns it...

:lol2:

Do you still have that slow mo video of your truck launching? It's pretty old.....like Delphi forum old.

DakotaNash
04-16-2013, 02:31 AM
Its proably somehwere on my old computer or on a backup drive...It's never going to be that fast again now that Danno owns it...

SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drums1: :lol2::drive::jester:

Danno
04-16-2013, 02:26 PM

Oh hell no, itll be WAY faster :finger:

Not right away though... gotta start lining up the new duckies...

Hey if you find all of those old Sam/NW Videos, make sure I get copies of them. I have been looking for most of them for awhile. I really want to find that 12.95 video for Vader.