PDA

View Full Version : New to the club

bumblebee119
08-10-2008, 03:25 AM
What's up everyone. I've been meaning to join this forum for years, just never made time for it. I've had my R/T for 5 years now. The only upgrades I've done to it are a K&N cold air intake system, Superchips programmer & a set of Falken 275/50/17 tires on all four corners. I'll try and post some pictures later.

uwntsumrtII
08-10-2008, 03:37 AM
What's up everyone. I've been meaning to join this forum for years, just never made time for it. I've had my R/T for 5 years now. The only upgrades I've done to it are a K&N cold air intake system, Superchips programmer & a set of Falken 275/50/17 tires on all four corners. I'll try and post some pictures later.

welcome aboard. open your wallet cause we can help you spend.....wisely :biggthumpup:

bad360rt
08-10-2008, 04:33 AM
Welcome to the forum! Good to have ya :biggthumpup:

ScojoDak
08-10-2008, 04:34 AM
From one newb to another, welcome :woot:

BryanRT360
08-10-2008, 11:03 AM
welcome to the forum:biggthumpup:

RTdingo7
08-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Welcome aboard mate!!!!! :D

slvr03dakrt
08-10-2008, 04:13 PM
welcome aboard. open your wallet cause we can help you spend.....wisely :biggthumpup:

Haha yea I'd agree with that, a year and half ago when I acquired my truck it ran a 15.4 @89mph in the 1/4. Now it runs 12.8's at 107 with the tune of around alot of money I lost track after 5grand.

bumblebee119
08-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Maybe someone on here can tell me about the stripes on my truck. I bought it used 5 years ago. I haven't been able to find any information about the stripes other than a sticker that is stuck to the inside of my glove box that tells the rearend gear size and other truck info. It mentions the stripes, but that's about it. Is it a dealer or factory add on I guess is my question.

uwntsumrtII
08-11-2008, 02:53 AM
Maybe someone on here can tell me about the stripes on my truck. I bought it used 5 years ago. I haven't been able to find any information about the stripes other than a sticker that is stuck to the inside of my glove box that tells the rearend gear size and other truck info. It mentions the stripes, but that's about it. Is it a dealer or factory add on I guess is my question.

dealer or aftermarket only

slvr03dakrt
08-12-2008, 04:32 AM

Man I gotta say I really like those stripes. They may be a dealer add on if it mentions it in the glove box or if it was factory you may have a super rare dakota r/t.