PDA

View Full Version : Feeler/WIW 2003 Silver RC R/T w/ low miles

Killer_Mopar
02-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Was hoping to get some feedback on my truck before it officially goes up for sale. It's a 2003 Silver RC R/T w/ 43,750 in excellent condition. No dents and less than handful of small dinks, all of which I would have to point out. The truck is pretty much 100% stock with the exception of a mild drop. I think it’s a 1/1.5 drop but its been years since I did it. I know the fronts are beltech springs w/ kybs and the rears used blocks w/ hotchkis shocks. When I did the drop I decided to rebuild the front end just because….so the truck has newer tie rod ends, newer links, and newer ball joints (yes I did the PIA ball joints just because I wanted to). Tires are in good condition, with probably 50% life and the front brakes are pretty much brand new (less than 1k mi). I am the 2nd AND 4th owner of this truck - I had it for years but needed something more practical for my commute. I sold the truck to my uncle and he pretty much sat on it for a year. A few months ago he needed money and offered it to me - I bought it back but soon realized I didn't really need another vehicle as I already have a toy, so here it is for sale. In the years that I owned it, I did pretty much every single bolt on you can do. However, when I decided I needed a car everything was returned to stock. So while I can't say the truck is virgin, she definitely isnt someone else's mess. I took care of this truck and it definitely shows. The truck has the silver R/T rims and not the chome (my uncle didn’t like the chrome wheels and I sold them to discount his price) I know, I know…..this thread needs pictures - however, my lift is occupied and the weather hasn’t been friendly lately so I haven't been able to take good pictures. For the time being - just picture a nice clean, slightly lowered, silver R/T w/ satin wheels. Which brings me to the big question, what do you all think would be a fair price on this truck???

Friggin' R/T
02-28-2013, 09:39 PM
6-7k probably, maybe more

Killer_Mopar
03-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Well finally got around to taking a couple pictures last weekend. Hoping to hear a little more feedback before I list it.....

Patrick
03-12-2013, 02:52 PM
That thing looks clean, Fernando.

Killer_Mopar
03-14-2013, 01:45 PM
That thing looks clean, Fernando.

Hey, long time no see. PM with whats new, I imagine you have a different toy by now :jester:

Yeah the truck is pretty clean, hate to get rid of it but I really dont have much use for it. I bought it back thinking I would throw on a KB after zcode released it. However, I thought about it and I drive 50mi each way to work, so I wouldn't use it during the week. Couple that with my busy weekends and it would just sit around gathering dust. Figured I would sell it to someone who would use it :rockwoot:

Hugh Jassole
03-14-2013, 01:52 PM
damn, I'd to get my hands on that. Good luck with the sale