PDA

View Full Version : Younger RT owners?

RTSleeper
07-29-2008, 03:57 AM
I think the older people here in AZ with an rt should sell it. Maybe it will give some younger guys a chance to enjoy the truck with fellow owners. I'm just pissed because everyone here in AZ is boring. I should have just bought another brand of truck, they all seem to have fun (:hail: jk I Love my rt) but the other people do get together a lot more often. Just my .02

GoFastGray
07-29-2008, 04:27 AM
The younger crowd seems to go through the dakota's a lot quicker and move on. The older crowd works on them and takes their time doing so and never has em ready for events.

if your looking for drag racing;
-AZ guys meet 1-2 times a year for TNT at speedworld or firebird
-truckin nats in april at firebird, chandler AZ
-Mopars At The Strip in march
-mopar magic, middle of september at sacramento (little drive from mesa)
-couple so cal drag meets during the year
Meets;
The AZ guys try to meet up once a month. but seems to be closer to once every 2 months.
show;
-once again Mopars at the strip, sacramento, and firebird.
plenty of shows in phoenix i'm guessing? let the guys know when and where to meet and try to organize a get together :biggthumpup:

RTSleeper
07-30-2008, 12:02 AM
I guess I have to be more patient or join the X-runner crew:woot:

GoFastGray
07-30-2008, 01:46 AM
1)I guess I have to be more patient
2)or join the X-runner crew:woot:

1) Try to organize something with at least a months time to give people a chance to show :biggthumpup:
2) :gay:

dak0ta_g33k
07-30-2008, 02:39 AM
only person i know in town with a Dak R/T: http://www.dodgedakotart.com/v1/content/view/59/32/

he isn't very active on the internet, and i've told him many times about this board.

TurboBlew
07-30-2008, 03:25 AM
Xrunners are gay.

RTSleeper
07-30-2008, 03:36 AM
I just had to throw that X-Runner comment in there to get your attention:D As far as the X-Runner goes I won't respect one until I get a good race with one. I've gotten sucker punched once and Lost to a Supercharged one (300+HP)

TurboBlew
07-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Even then they dont run faster than low 14s.
My daily driven RT runs that.

RTSleeper
07-31-2008, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't mind driving one......... off a cliff:drive:

whitedakotart
08-03-2008, 06:04 AM
I have a 2k white reg cab in scottsdale

y2krtaf
08-04-2008, 01:26 PM
I have a 2k white reg cab in scottsdale

I think I've seen you once or twice around 90th and raintree.But I'm usually in my Stang or the Magnum.One of these days when it cools a bit,I'll get mine back together and out of the garage.........maybe LOL

SinCity R/T
08-04-2008, 04:05 PM
I think the older people here in AZ with an rt should sell it. Maybe it will give some younger guys a chance to enjoy the truck with fellow owners. I'm just pissed because everyone here in AZ is boring. I should have just bought another brand of truck, they all seem to have fun (:hail: jk I Love my rt) but the other people do get together a lot more often. Just my .02

Actually, the two 'old farts' in Phoenix are the ones who probably participate the most, although they're almost always at the track rather than just hanging out at local car shows...

I can't remember the last time anybody except Scott came up from Phoenix to Las Vegas for Mopars at the Strip - and he almost doesn't count because he spends half the time at the show sleeping off the previous night's partying :finger:

GoFastGray
08-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Actually, the two 'old farts' in Phoenix are the ones who probably participate the most, although they're almost always at the track rather than just hanging out at local car shows...

I can't remember the last time anybody except Scott came up from Phoenix to Las Vegas for Mopars at the Strip - and he almost doesn't count because he spends half the time at the show sleeping off the previous night's partying :finger:

I'll be at mats next year, skipping Nats.

whitedakotart
08-04-2008, 10:23 PM
I think I've seen you once or twice around 90th and raintree.But I'm usually in my Stang or the Magnum.One of these days when it cools a bit,I'll get mine back together and out of the garage.........maybe LOL

Yeah thats definitley me, i live right over there, Do you have any parts you wanna sell, I want some headers, intake, new tires lol, maybe suspension if you have anything.