PDA

View Full Version : Im New.... And Chas Loves The Cats!

PHILLYRT
01-31-2008, 10:07 AM
Whats Up People..... Been Awhile ......

Hope Everyone Is Doing Well....

BTLFED R/T
01-31-2008, 02:38 PM
Whats up Mr. President! :jester: Dave didn't last long did he? HAH

Doing good! Hope the same is going for you, brutha!

uwntsumrtII
01-31-2008, 05:41 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!! this place is pullin people outta the woodwork. :jester:

how the hell ya been Nick?

grapejuice1998
01-31-2008, 06:55 PM

Whatsup Nick, good to see you post again!

<glad I ain't Chas>

Alan

PHILLYRT
02-01-2008, 12:46 PM
This Website Is Gonna Make Me Nuts.... I Miss Hanging Out With You Guys .... But I Hate Not Having My Truck At Meets Etc . And Theres A Good Chance The R/t Will Never See The Road Again... My R/t Will Prob Be Included In The Sale Of My Moms House If She Ever Moves Lol.....

uwntsumrtII
02-01-2008, 05:23 PM
This Website Is Gonna Make Me Nuts.... I Miss Hanging Out With You Guys .... But I Hate Not Having My Truck At Meets Etc . And Theres A Good Chance The R/t Will Never See The Road Again... My R/t Will Prob Be Included In The Sale Of My Moms House If She Ever Moves Lol.....

what's the deal with it? last i knew you were having oil press problems.

bad360rt
02-01-2008, 05:36 PM
'Sup brotha! Good to see you made it over :)

Nice sig :jester:

Lederip
02-01-2008, 05:49 PM

Whats up with the lower case---Have you changed

mtlcafan79
02-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I think Steve has activated the Philly Nick filter. If you try to type in all caps it fixes it.

dak0ta_g33k
02-02-2008, 12:17 AM
I think Steve has activated the Philly Nick filter. If you try to type in all caps it fixes it.

But It Still Capitalizes Every Word. Lol...

IgotAsweetRide
02-02-2008, 01:17 AM
damn, this thread has a ton of old school guys. jake doesn't know about the forum yet, i'll send him a link so he can get his ass on here too.

PHILLYRT
02-02-2008, 10:02 PM
what's the deal with it? last i knew you were having oil press problems.

WELL I HAD A NEW BOTTOM END BUILT FOR THE TRUCK THAT IS A 410CI ALL FORGED MOTOR..... ITS NOW IN THE TRUCK BUT ONCE IT WAS IN THE TRUCK HAD NOOOOOO POWER AND WOULD BACKFIRE AT TIMES.... I WAS SO PISSED WITH EVERYTHING I PUT IT IN THE GARAGE AND HAVENT TOUCHED IT.... THE LAST TIME IT WAS OUT WAS FOR CARLISLE...RAN LIKE SHIT, BLEW THE FUEL LINE FROM THE BOOSTA PUMP ON THE TURNPIKE .... AND AFTER BYPASSING THE FUEL LINE I HIT A POT HOLE AND BENT ONE OF THE 20'S..... AFTER THAT I WANTED TO DRIVE IT INTO A BRICK WALL! IT REALLY JUST NEEDS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING TO GO OVER THE WHOLE THING..... ITS PROB SOMETHING STUPID... I OFFERED IT UP TO A COUPLE PEOPLE TO TAKE IT AND KEEP IT UNTIL THEY FIGURE IT OUT AND ILL PAY THEM IF THEY FIX IT! I HAD TWO TAKERS BUT BOTH ARE SUPER BUZY AND HAVENT HAD A CHANCE YET..... I REALLY HAVENT THOUGHT ABOUT THE R/T IN AWHILE SINCE I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM CAR SHOWS AND THE TRACK....KEEPS ME SANE! THIS SITE MAKES ME SICK :O) IT REALLY DOES LOL

O AND BTW I DO TYPE IN CAPS BUT THE SITE IS CHANGING THEM...FUCKERS

PHILLYRT
02-04-2008, 04:01 PM
IT LEFT THEM ALONE THIS TIME :O) VERY NICE HOW MUCH?

CAPS:rockwoot:

BTLFED R/T
02-04-2008, 10:45 PM
It's BULLSHIT to not let you post in caps! That's how we all know you! :mods:

PHILLYRT
02-11-2008, 03:40 PM
YOUR A POST WHORE :O) I LOVE IT ...674 SITES BEEN UP LIKE 3 WEEKS... LOL:burnout:

BTLFED R/T
02-11-2008, 03:44 PM
That's how I roll! :jester:

QwikKota
02-15-2008, 10:43 PM
IT LEFT THEM ALONE THIS TIME :O) VERY NICE HOW MUCH?

CAPS:rockwoot:

What's up cracka! You seen much of Mikey or Petey? Its been since Atlanta for me. Black truck died, Smokey replaced it. You aren't still limp pimpin that Lincoln are you? lmao

Get that truck going dude.:goodluck:

PHILLYRT
02-19-2008, 01:21 PM
SUP GRADY.... I LIKE THE NEW TRUCK .....I HUNG OUT WITH PETE AND MIKE LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO FOR PETES BIRTHDAY.... PETE GOT A NEW JOB SO HIS ABILITY TO JUST TAKE DAYS OFF IS PRETTY MUCH GONE.... THE LINCOLN IS GONE :O( MY DAILY DRIVER IS THE 2004 RAM IN MY SIG THAT I'M TRYIN TO SELL....I'VE BEEN HUNTING FOR THE RIGHT FIRST GEN DURANGO TO BE MY NEW DAILY WHIP BUT NO LUCK SO FAR.... I FIGURE I'LL DRIVE THE DURANGO FOR AWHILE AND EITHER BUY A NEW CHALLENGER OR A 96-2000 VIPER FOR A WEEKEND TOY.... THE VIPER WOULD DEF GET HELP BREATHING :woot: THERES A SHOP IN NC THAT DOES A SUPERCHARGER INSTALL AND A 2 STAGE TUNE FOR $8000 750 HP OUT THE DOOR ! WE'LL SEE FIRST I NEED TO RID OF THE RAM!!!! LOL GOOD TO SEE YOUR DOIN WELL AND KEEP IN TOUCH....

What's up cracka! You seen much of Mikey or Petey? Its been since Atlanta for me. Black truck died, Smokey replaced it. You aren't still limp pimpin that Lincoln are you? lmao

Get that truck going dude.:goodluck:

mtlcafan79
02-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Do you even fit in a Viper? hahah

BTLFED R/T
02-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Do you even fit in a Viper? hahah

That's so wrong! I was kinda thinking the same thing though! :jester:

Love you Nick, in a non-faggot way!

PHILLYRT
09-02-2013, 03:00 AM
Adding a post because I like the title... lol:lol2:

sunike32
09-02-2013, 12:48 PM

:lol2:

RTchas
09-02-2013, 02:53 PM

:finger: Hi Nick! Still no Heads, and keep bumping shit like this and they will never get finished:nono::jester:

PHILLYRT
09-04-2013, 01:13 AM
I guess the guy is really busy? is he waiting on parts?

RTchas
09-04-2013, 03:50 AM
I guess the guy is really busy? is he waiting on parts?

Little of booth I sent intake gaskets last week for port matching and he needed to source 2 valves so we wait:idunno:

You got more time to sell shit and save $:biggthumpup:

Nice Chevy BTW:jester:

PHILLYRT
11-30-2013, 06:28 AM
Ok who changed the name of the thread?? Chas has too much pull on the site and his internet power is getting to his head.... Either way HE STILL LOVES THE COCK!

RTchas
11-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Ok who changed the name of the thread?? Chas has too much pull on the site and his internet power is getting to his head.... Either way HE STILL LOVES THE COCK!

Nice :finger:

Once a Jackass....Alway's a Jackass... this won't get your truck built any faster:nono: