PDA

View Full Version : Ocean City Maryland here I come

Bang4theBuck
10-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Hope to see some other R/T's in Ocean City for Cruise weekend! On my way now!

turboed r/t
10-06-2012, 03:33 PM
There are a few of us down--been down every night since thrus--I park down on 45th street ---will be there around 7:00 look me up- in a black RC

PacManRT
10-06-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm here. The only truck I've seen is turboed r/t and black92. We should definitely all catch up later!

turboed r/t
10-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Yeah we got together:burnout: :nono: well at least the cop was cool. I found the white lighting up town around 12:30 he was pretty fast, just not fast enough :jester: Had a good time guys nexst stop atco on the 26th.

RTchas
10-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Yeah we got together:burnout: :nono: well at least the cop was cool. I found the white lighting up town around 12:30 he was pretty fast, just not fast enough :jester: Had a good time guys nexst stop atco on the 26th.

Dam Street Racer's:nono: You Kids and your Dam Hot Rod's:rtfm:

You need a wingman with video skill's Jim. So we can all share in the "L" Whooping Victory:r/t smile:

PacManRT
10-08-2012, 10:54 AM

Haha, yeah, I rode up to 130th by the wawa and even up there was dieing down, so I made another lap or 2 and went on in for the night. I think the popo really killed this show.

I will say though... Jim, that truck is moving!

Dam Street Racer's:nono: You Kids and your Dam Hot Rod's:rtfm:

You need a wingman with video skill's Jim. So we can all share in the "L" Whooping Victory:r/t smile:

LOL, we hould have a n.e. Meet at the next show!