PDA

View Full Version : Laborday weekend GTG

huskerrt79
08-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Fellas, its a lil last minute but Chris (lewd Crude) and I are going to the track friday at coastal plains dragway if anyone is interested. We will also be drinking, BBQ, and going to the beach all weekend with a lil more drinking if your interested in that as well. Let me know if want to participate in shenanigans: 843-247-6833

RTchas
08-30-2012, 02:00 PM
I wanna play .....

huskerrt79
08-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Truck is running enough to get it down the track. I have to get to small vacuum leak fixed though from the fire.

Where is the leak at?

huskerrt79
08-30-2012, 03:35 PM
I wanna play .....

Well come on down warrior, you know how to get here!:rockwoot:

JMSoc02
08-30-2012, 04:10 PM
I got some tape on it. Did that help any?

huskerrt79
08-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Tim showed it to me at the nats. Vacuum line that goes into the firewall for the ac vents. Can't get at it as the block is blocking it and have to pull out the dash, not going to be fun.

Man, we will fix that shit before we head to the track. You forget that I have a Chad!:rockwoot::rtfm:

huskerrt79
08-30-2012, 04:20 PM
I got some tape on it. Did that help any?

James, I was trying to get Chris to mess with you about the intake manifold gasket change not working, lol. He said he wouldnt do that to ya... :jester:

JMSoc02
08-30-2012, 06:42 PM
James, I was trying to get Chris to mess with you about the intake manifold gasket change not working, lol. He said he wouldnt do that to ya... :jester:

Shit I feel terrible. I hate having to redo work. And even more when someone else has to redo mine. But I figured that if I messed it up. You would just fix it this weekend. I mean. That is why he had a trailer now isn't it. So he can haul that POS to you and let you deal with it.

JMSoc02
08-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Man, we will fix that shit before we head to the track. You forget that I have a Chad!:rockwoot::rtfm:

Exactly. You have Chad and Chris has to buys new lugs!!!! Torque spec on tanks and daks are different. :rtfm:

JMSoc02
08-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Easy Cowgirl.

Don't worry I'll get your engine shined up one of these days.

huskerrt79
08-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Shit I feel terrible. I hate having to redo work. And even more when someone else has to redo mine. But I figured that if I messed it up. You would just fix it this weekend. I mean. That is why he had a trailer now isn't it. So he can haul that POS to you and let you deal with it.

He already fixed it, his ninja engine builder did some weird shit too it, lol, I wouldnt have caught it either.

Easy Cowgirl.

Yeeee HAAAWWWW!!:hitit2:

Exactly. You have Chad and Chris has to buys new lugs!!!! Torque spec on tanks and daks are different. :rtfm:

LMAO, Chad is always wanting to over torque shit.

Here we go. LOL

What is the torqure spec on the intake. :jester:

77 chad pounds or break every bolt, lol:rtfm:

Don't worry I'll get your engine shined up one of these days.

Ill believe that when I see it.:biggthumpup:

ironsport1000
08-31-2012, 02:44 AM
:circlejerk: would you three get a room:jester:

huskerrt79
08-31-2012, 11:44 AM
:circlejerk: would you three get a room:jester:

Jealous, cause chas wants to come play with us????