PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Dodge Dakota r/t c/c in amber fire orange $5000 need to sell asap

orange00rtdakota
07-02-2008, 04:39 AM
Hi out there to anyone who is interested my dakota is back in my possesion and is up for sale once again. The guy i sold it to was making payments to me for it and he missed 2 in a row so i repoed it from him and i seriously need to sell it now, i cannot afford this truck plus my other truck and i have to have my other truck for work, so here is the list of whats on it: It has a rebuilt motor with roughly 1000 miles on it, it was a stock rebuild, it does have a +10 mopar cam in it with m/p lifters in it. It also has msd wires, m/p powdercoated orange valve covers, headers true dual exhaust with 2 cats and 2 dynamax mufflers and it has a nice mellow sound to it and also a cold air intake. Cal-trac bars are installed already, the transmission is completely rebuilt as well with about 2500 miles on it. The rear end was overhauled with new bearings and traction lock and gear set it still has the 3.92 ratio in it and it has about 6000 miles on it. The interior is stock with the exception of a full length console out of a 2001 and it looks really good in there. The truck needs nothing, even the a/c still blows ice cold. I am asking $4200 or best reasonable offer for it. I need it gone can't afford both payments. I really need this gone asap. If interested please email me or call me at 757-424-0604. Truck needs nothing at all. I have more pics available by email the site says they are to big to load on here.

orange00rtdakota
07-20-2008, 07:55 PM
somebody come buy this thing rare color truck that needs nothing but a new home. $4200 or best offer.

racebike84
07-20-2008, 10:21 PM
how is the body and how much tire is left. how many miles are are on the truck

sLOWDOHC
08-07-2008, 04:12 AM
do you have the title on hand?

email pics to slowdohc@yahoo.com

orange00rtdakota
08-07-2008, 05:10 AM
To everyone who was interested the truck is no longer for sale due to selling some parts i had, getting a new job and mainly due to my parents refinacing their house and telling me i can pay them back when i can. I can now keep this one and it is sitting in the garage on jack stands as we speak waitng for the shocks to get here and a supercharger is being saved up for as we speak. Thanks to everyone who bought parts and let me be able to keep my baby. Brad

GoFastGray
08-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Congrats on keeping it :biggthumpup:

y2krtaf
08-07-2008, 05:07 PM
To everyone who was interested the truck is no longer for sale due to selling some parts i had, getting a new job and mainly due to my parents refinacing their house and telling me i can pay them back when i can. I can now keep this one and it is sitting in the garage on jack stands as we speak waitng for the shocks to get here and a supercharger is being saved up for as we speak. Thanks to everyone who bought parts and let me be able to keep my baby. Brad
Congrats on keeping a nice ride!

orange00rtdakota
08-07-2008, 05:52 PM
thanks to all for the congrads and the postive response to me no longer having it for sale. Brad

00RedRT
08-08-2008, 03:43 AM
Hell yeah man, too many folks bailing on their R/Ts when the going gets tough. I'm glad you forged through this and kept it. Their is still no truck on the road today that looks as good as the 98-03 Dakota R/T, IMHO.:woot:

AmberFireDaK
08-08-2008, 03:57 AM
Congrats on keeping it....1 of 165, I'll be keeping mine till I die :woot:

orange00rtdakota
08-08-2008, 04:09 AM
this one will be with me as long as it possibly can be, and if i ever have to choose between my girl and my truck i have to honestly say it has been fun but honey you got to go and she knows that to, but this time its in my dads garage on jack stands and it will probably be there till next march or so when the track opens for there first test and tune of the year, cause the motor is out, the suspension is apart and i am not gonna hurry up and build it this time i want either a supercharger or a 426 stroker motor this time and it wont come out until its done. I am open to suggestions on which way to go as well. Plus i have the only one in this color in my local area that i have been able to locate. Brad