PDA

View Full Version : Things I need

slvr03dakrt
06-18-2008, 04:22 AM
Well looks like I'm fixing to buy some longtubes I still haven't made up my mind on which ones though spintechs, or s&s from southeast per. Then I am going to get a set of caltracs b/c I noticed at the track my suspension was dipping in the back with alot of axle wrap and then unloading causing the drag radials to spin a little (not good) So before I juice it down I need to do these two mods at a minimum. I looking to see what else I need to do, just give me some feedback.

mtlcafan79
06-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Consider some adjustable shocks for the rear too.

Hugh Jassole
06-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Well looks like I'm fixing to buy some longtubes I still haven't made up my mind on which ones though spintechs, or s&s from southeast per. Then I am going to get a set of caltracs b/c I noticed at the track my suspension was dipping in the back with alot of axle wrap and then unloading causing the drag radials to spin a little (not good) So before I juice it down I need to do these two mods at a minimum. I looking to see what else I need to do, just give me some feedback.

you need to fix your MSD before you juice it down too :goodluck:

TurboBlew
06-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Dont know what the lead time is on the Spintechs... but it seems to be taking a long time. I was gonna wait for slammed to get his so I can peep them in person, then call up and order a set from the batch they are making.

slvr03dakrt
06-18-2008, 11:30 PM
I heard there was a 4 week lead time on them.

slammedR/T
06-19-2008, 01:23 AM
I heard there was a 4 week lead time on them.

EERRHHHH!!!!!! Spintech FTMFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are taking too long don't they know I got some mouth running assholes to whip on the street!!

DEPUTY