PDA

View Full Version : New to the area

TNasty
03-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Hey guys. I'm originally from New York, but I'm in Great Lakes, Illinois to train for my job in the Navy. I was wondering if there were ever any meets around Chicago or Kenosha, WI on the weekends. My truck is back home getting a new cab and bed from a pretty ugly accident back in August, so I'm rocking public transportation until I can get a base parking sticker for either of my trucks. From what I hear, I may not be able to get one until the end of summer to mid fall

PeteRT
03-23-2012, 04:38 AM
some folks down in chicago get together semi-often. Not as much as we/they used to

the track in kenosha opens up in a week and a half www.greatlakesdragaway.com I'll be out there trying to crack an 11. Or blow my shit up trying.

chrgr340
03-23-2012, 12:18 PM
I almost hate to suggest it, but some of the tards on Dak-Dur in the Chicago area meet quite frequently. Are you on Dak-Dur also?

TNasty
05-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Im not on dak-dur. Ill have to check out kenosha. I can take the train straight there

DakotaNash
05-07-2012, 10:48 PM
I almost hate to suggest it, but some of the tards on Dak-Dur in the Chicago area meet quite frequently. Are you on Dak-Dur also?

Hey now, not everyone that frequents Dak-Dur are tards. Only some of them. Lol. That being said, we've been trying to get a meet together for about a month. If you don't want to sign up over there, I can let you know when we have a meet finalized. I'd like to meet some new faces from the forums.

chrgr340
05-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Hey now, not everyone that frequents Dak-Dur are tards. Only some of them. Lol.
Lol sorry to generalize. I realize there is some intelligence over there. You seem to be one of the more sensible members.

Filthy Filbert
05-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey now, not everyone that frequents Dak-Dur are tards. Only most of them. Lol.

Fixed.

:finger:

yes, there are still a few guys that frequent there with good knowledge, but there sure are a bunch of guys that seem to ask the dumbest questions, and even dumber answers:jester:

I got tired of all the drama, idiots, and dumb content.

DakotaNash
05-09-2012, 01:47 AM
I've been on there less and less. There are only a few people I talk to over there. Most are noobs with questions about check engine lights, cosmetics, and which shorty headers to buy.