PDA

View Full Version : Night / Day difference with X-Brace

dakrt23
03-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Just thought i would post up here for anyone on the fence about one of these braces... I have had mine in for about a year or so and had to take it out to remove my spintech exhaust last week and install smog exhaust, then smog, and then swap it all back (CA can go F itself). So i ended up driving around with no x brace for a couple days after it got smogged and let me tell you, it really does transform the whole personality of the truck. It went from what i had got used to driving with the xbrace all the time to a very unresponsive, wishy-washy ride and noticeable decrease in handling balance and stability... not to mention alot of shakes/rattles that were gone for a while came back...

spent 30 minutes putting it back in and all is well again (initial install takes quite a bit longer though)... Definitely one of my favorite mods so far!!

BluRT00
03-08-2012, 07:17 PM
I still need to install my X brace setup that Richard built. The craftsmanship he puts into them is top notch. Plus his customer service is the best I have ever had in the R/T world. So reading this makes me want to finish the build faster so I can experience what your talking about.

99408kotar/t
04-08-2012, 04:21 AM
its still on my list

Sick 660r
04-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Just ordered mine. Can't wait to feel the difference.

blackknight
04-11-2012, 04:13 PM
I ordered mine last week!