PDA

View Full Version : [Poll]: Bagged Guys Click Here

xlofnktax
06-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Just curious.

How many bagged trucks, including yours, have you driven in?
I have alot of friends with bagged trucks, but I've only been in mine and my one buddy Jamie's S10.

It's wierd, specially since I was friends w/ these kids before I even got in the minitruck scene.

How bout everyone else?

BTLFED R/T
06-12-2008, 05:43 AM
These aren't minitrucks kid! :jester:

xlofnktax
06-12-2008, 02:54 PM
sure aint no fullsize.. lol

moparman6305
06-12-2008, 04:10 PM
isnt this an r/t club????

99strokedr/t
06-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Does that mean that we are not allowed to talk about anything BUT R/Ts? I see a few non-R/T owners on here...what do you want to do, ban them???

:nana:

bad360rt
06-12-2008, 05:34 PM
This is an R/T club, but it is open to all Dakotas/Durangos. And besides, there have been bagged R/T's in the club :biggthumpup:

I've never ridden in a bagged truck.

grapejuice1998
06-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Just curious.

How many bagged trucks, including yours, have you driven in?
I have alot of friends with bagged trucks, but I've only been in mine and my one buddy Jamie's S10.

It's wierd, specially since I was friends w/ these kids before I even got in the minitruck scene.

How bout everyone else?

Never been in one at all and I wouldn't do that to my truck. You have to tear up too much stuff and fill the bed with what-nots, just for the sake of being able to drop it on the frame when you park. I don't see any fun in that, but whatever blowz yer skirt up I guess, lol.

xlofnktax
06-12-2008, 10:17 PM
yeah, the guys over at dak-dur said it was now open to all dak guys, and since I work at stylin, I'd be an assett to some of the guys here being able to help.

and yeah, it blows up my skirt. haha. i get more heads turned for my truck then some of my buddy's w/ muscle cars. not all though.

and you dont have to cut up the bed, or what not to make the truck be adjustable. honestly, ART makes their kit so you don't cut the bed....

BTLFED R/T
06-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Dakota = midsize

S-10 = minitruck!

:jester:

PHILLYRT
06-13-2008, 11:30 AM
POST PICS OF YOUR SETUP... I'VE ALWAYS LOVED BAGGED CARS/TRUCKS... WHEN THINGS COME TOGETHER I'D LIKE TO BAG MY DUSTER.... I KNOW THAT WILL BRING SOME FLAME BUT I KNOW I CANT DEAL WITH THE MOTOR PROBLEMS AGAIN SO IM GOING NICE AND LOW...

ALOT OF GUYS FROM THE LINCOLN CLUB USED SOME OF ART'S PRODUCTS... WHEN I HAD THE LINCOLNS STOCK AIR RIDE SETUP TO DROP ON COMMAND I GOT SOOOO MANY LOOKS... I EVEN WON A RACE AGAINST A FASTER CAR BECAUSE OF THE BAGS LOL....NOW I GUESS I HAVE TO EXPLAIN...

SOME OF YOU GUYS REMEMBER MY MARK 8 DAILY DRIVER.... COBRA R COWL HOOD , 18 INCH WHEELS , EXHAUST, TINT AND A TV THAT WAS IT.... WELL..

ONE DAY IM COMING HOME FROM WORK AND I PULL UP TO A LIGHT THAT JUST TURNED RED... AT THE LIGHT IS A LATE 90'S CAMARO WITH BOLT ONS AND TWO YOUNGER KIDS IN IT... THEY START REVIN THE MOTOR AND STARIN AT ME SO RIGHT BEFORE THE LIGHT CHANGES I STALL IT UP AND HIT THE BAGS...THE FRONT ALWAYS DROP FAST AND THE REAR FOLLOWS.. THE KIDS ARE SO AMAZED THAT THEY SLEEP ON THE LIGHT AND I TOOK HIM BY TWO CARS TO THE NEXT LIGHT.... MY CAR WAS A 14.6-14.7 CAR... HE LOOKED LIKE A LOW 14SEC CAR BY THE WAY HE PULLED TO CATCH UP... IT MADE ME LAUGH WHEN THE KID ASKED IF I DID IT TO HELP MY LAUNCH... IT MADE MY DAY....

yeah, the guys over at dak-dur said it was now open to all dak guys, and since I work at stylin, I'd be an assett to some of the guys here being able to help.

and yeah, it blows up my skirt. haha. i get more heads turned for my truck then some of my buddy's w/ muscle cars. not all though.

and you dont have to cut up the bed, or what not to make the truck be adjustable. honestly, ART makes their kit so you don't cut the bed....

xlofnktax
06-13-2008, 02:43 PM
i consider it a minitruck, atleast for my setup because of the style mine has..

ill post pics 2morro hopefully.

DjWolf37
07-04-2008, 06:03 AM
i am the guy that has ridden in 5+..................

RobbyD
07-14-2008, 01:09 AM
My old Dakota. 5.2 v8 5 speed. 3.55 posi rear end narrowed 6" The idea was there but the wiring was done extremly poorly.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/robbyd_20/Dakota/Picture070.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/robbyd_20/Dakota/whiteDakotabed.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/robbyd_20/Dakota/IMG_0241.jpg
Sold it to someone in Penn last summer at Carilse Sport Truck Nationals. Bought my Dakota R/T a month afterwards. I don't miss it.:D