PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Jason T. - Homepage takeover

WhiteRT
01-30-2012, 04:14 AM
Jason and I finally got all sync'd up with pics and what not to get him on the home page for his recent TOTQ win.

Congrats Jason you are sitting on the throne right now (well i guess only if you ate bad tacos, haha.)

Nice looking rig give it peek on the www.dakotart.com homepage.

And it looks like we have another congrats going out to andrew - he will occupy a spot on the main page for this whole year. I just have to design a special page for him.

Todd

wyotech_cuda440
01-30-2012, 04:26 AM
Looks great! Congrats Jason :biggthumpup:

But there's no mention or pics of the wife mod :idunno::jester:

White Turbo
01-30-2012, 04:39 AM
Thanks again Todd :biggthumpup:

Nice looking layout Jason !
1 demerit for no wifey pic though.:D

http://www.dakotart.com/

WhiteRT
01-30-2012, 04:41 AM
Looks great! Congrats Jason :biggthumpup:

But there's no mention or pics of the wife mod :idunno::jester:

You will have to ask Jason on that one as I just put up what was sent to me and didnt ask any further questions, I am sure there is a reason its not there - I am pretty sure the wife pic that was posted is the only one according to his post in that thread.

Todd

huskerrt79
02-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Just wanna say thanks to Todd for the layout, it looks bad ass!:rockwoot:

On the pics of the wife and truck, well we are having technical dificulties right now, we split this past monday. We just started talking last night and she finally promised to go to counciling with me. I had asked before and she said hell no, but after me being gone for a few days she changed her tune. I have been told I have to go to counciling for PTSD myself:idunno: so I scheduled marriage counciling with it. Maybe in the future if this works out ill get some better pics up.

Jason

Dave3240
02-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Just wanna say thanks to Todd for the layout, it looks bad ass!:rockwoot:

On the pics of the wife and truck, well we are having technical dificulties right now, we split this past monday. We just started talking last night and she finally promised to go to counciling with me. I had asked before and she said hell no, but after me being gone for a few days she changed her tune. I have been told I have to go to counciling for PTSD myself:idunno: so I scheduled marriage counciling with it. Maybe in the future if this works out ill get some better pics up.

Jason

Good on ya. One thing I've learned is that if ya have something precious to you, work. Do WETF ya gotta do to keep it - there's nothing worse than a lifetime of regret; NOTHING.

ironsport1000
02-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Congrats Jason:hail: I'm glad I got to see your rig in person. It makes the pics that much better.:biggthumpup:

P.S. Good luck with "technical difficulties"

grapejuice1998
02-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm glad I got to see your rig in person. It makes the pics that much better.:biggthumpup:

OMG, where do I start with that one?! :jester:

Congrats Jason! :biggthumpup:

ironsport1000
02-03-2012, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=grapejuice1998;234678]OMG, where do I start with that one?! :jester:

Ok, EDIT.:jester: "I'm glad I got to see your TRUCK in person. It makes the pics that much better"

I met his wife too. She's good people.:biggthumpup:

Didn't want you to have too much fun Grape:nono:

nevr2fast01
02-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Congrats man you deserve it, i hope all the best for you!

1EVILR/T
02-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Congrats J

RTchas
02-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Congrats Dude!

blackknight
02-04-2012, 05:46 PM
congrats!

huskerrt79
02-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Thanks fellas...:biggthumpup: