PDA

View Full Version : Whats it worth?

rtcrazy
01-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Im sad to say but im thinking of selling my RT. I decided to go back to school and would be doing a ton of driveing. Its an Bright silver 01 cc RT with 91k. It has alot of new parts some were instaled less than a week ago. It has brand new upper/lower ball joints,moog and mevotec,moog swaybar bushings and end links,new front kyb front shocks in the box,new brakes and front left hub,and new exhaust manifolds are a few months old. As for parts that it has are blk powder coated 17in RTs,275/60/17 toyos,k&n cai,msd wires,e3 sparks,jet stage 2,3in electric exhaust cut out,flomaster cat back,blk and chrome tail lights,clear front marker lights,tanoe cover,mopar bed liner,interior is stock except for autometer oil pres and ait fule mixture gages in a pilar pod and auto meter volt meter in thr dash.Also has an alarm with remote start. The truck drive mint and runs great the body is in great shape and im a clean freak the truck is always clean and waxed.Theres a little bit of fadeing and peeling above the door and roof but nothing major. Thanks guys just getting a feeler to see what she,s worth.

WhiteRT
01-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Well the routine maintenance unfortunately adds no value.

The truck looks clean but it is a small pic.

And what its worth and what someone will pay are 2 different things imo - A realistic price you might get for that truck or what I would pay if I was looking to buy it? 4-5K

Todd

rtcrazy
01-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Wow 4-5k I would def need more. But thanks for the info.