PDA

View Full Version : 6/22/08 charity event

RED_ROCKET
06-03-2008, 11:51 PM
the next race on Sunday, June 22nd. , NSD WILL NOT CHARGE AN ADMISSION for the June 22nd race. If you want to race, you put up a $5 donation, but you will not have to pay any admission. Basically, you donate $5 to a good cause if you want to race, and everything will taken care by NSD.

i wanna see who all is going to go, you can go for fun or you can jion a race team, or we can start one for ourselves,

post up if you wanna go.

like before this all goes tward a good cause, all the money this race track make that night, they donate it to the special need of dallas.

and we need to put them chevy boys down. so post up....

RED_ROCKET
06-05-2008, 05:17 AM
UPDATE

PLEASE READ

the guys at northstar dragway have decided to give us a day to ourselves, people, we need a huge showing!!

they are allowing all spectators in free, , racers get in free, and only have to pay the $5 for their tech card. so take advantage of this. if you havent made it to one of the events, this is the one to show up for.

gates open @ 11 a.m. and close at 6 p.m. so come be a part of something, even if its just to watch. for each of you that show up, find a team to get with and sign up so they will get the bonus points for you being there

take a look at the vids and see all the fun your missing

RED_ROCKET
06-06-2008, 04:49 AM
c mon guys 47 views and not a single post, if any of yall wanna race if should be for something like this....... lets get some posts going.....

BTLFED R/T
06-06-2008, 06:00 AM
I'm getting a post going! BUMP

Fltlander
06-07-2008, 02:40 PM
c mon guys 47 views and not a single post, if any of yall wanna race if should be for something like this....... lets get some posts going.....

I wish I lived in Texas.......Bump...

Trueblue R/T
06-08-2008, 02:44 AM
UPDATE

PLEASE READ

the guys at northstar dragway have decided to give us a day to ourselves, people, we need a huge showing!!

they are allowing all spectators in free, , racers get in free, and only have to pay the $5 for their tech card. so take advantage of this. if you havent made it to one of the events, this is the one to show up for.

gates open @ 11 a.m. and close at 6 p.m. so come be a part of something, even if its just to watch. for each of you that show up, find a team to get with and sign up so they will get the bonus points for you being there

ok where is northstar dragway,, what time does it start,, is it all heads up or bracket,,any kind of prize [trophy's,,take home the trophy girl],,what are the classes,,.. how about a link to the vids you mentioned.. we could sure use a few details thanks..ok i found the track most of us just know it as the sanger track lol

emwhiteR/T
06-08-2008, 03:46 AM
It's just North of Denton right on the border of Denton & Sanger along I35.

RED_ROCKET
06-08-2008, 04:28 AM
no prizes, just the fact your helping in a good cause if you go to ricekiller.com and register, go to the charity racing section, you can join a team and call out people there, you can ask for bulbs, or you can go heads up. and yes its in denton texas, gates open at 11am,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_xJb1x7JE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDOXw1SsLgc&feature=related

grapejuice1998
06-08-2008, 03:03 PM
UPDATE

PLEASE READ

I need to run mine with the new nitrous setup, so I will do my best to be there, provided gas hasn't gone up another $2 by then. Hell, I might even go anyway.
Shouldn't Toretto's boys be sportin some green neon? lol!

RED_ROCKET
06-22-2008, 01:03 AM
ok its tomorrow guys who all going....